over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle, confronted my DR

Demonhunter323

Newbies
So today I finally told my doctor I'd need my blood drawn for monitoring my values for cholesterol, liver, and so on. I told him that I'd be running a steroid cycle, as me and him have a pretty good relationship, and he seems pretty cool. Well just like most Dr.'s he said it was a bad idea, and though he couldn't do anything to stop me, strongly opposed it.

I told him "look, the short term side effects are generally negligible," and
he said "well true, but the long term effects are horrible, you'll die younger because your adding extra hormones to your body, you'll have either a stroke or heart attack".
I didn't know whether or not this last part was true, so I had nothing to say, and right now, I'm worried. I tried to look up steroid usage and early death along with stroke and heart attack risks, but the only thing I got was the Fact that your heart does suffer a bit under steroid use?

Any info on living a shorter life, dying from a stroke/heart attack, from a few intelligent cycles. My cycle is 6 weeks of Sustanon at 250 mg a week, and 20 mg DBol daily.

The Bottom Line:

-A few short cycles will not kill you.

-Long term use does pose more dangerous side effects, but in the end, how dangerous hasn't been studied properly and nobody KNOWS, can only guess.

You're not going to get a straight answer. Nobody knows; it has not been studied enough.

It seems like all the studies I've seen of people dying from steroid abuse were from pills. Is there a documented case of someone dying from strictly testosterone injections only?

You're not going to get a straight answer. Nobody knows; it has not been studied enough.

It seems like all the studies I've seen of people dying from steroid abuse were from pills. Is there a documented case of someone dying from strictly testosterone injections only?

I just about died when I was taking just testosterone for a period of about 3 months prior to my clot. I had monkey around with orals though about 2 years prior to that. I had used deca, tren, EQ about 1 year prior.

I just about died when I was taking just testosterone for a period of about 3 months prior to my clot. I had monkey around with orals though about 2 years prior to that. I had used deca, tren, EQ about 1 year prior.

Mmm yeah. But I always heard when you take those pills it's like a seed is planted. Like I've heard of guys who used them in their early 20's and had problems in their 30's long after they stopped steroids altogether. So your case is pretty much eliminated.

I really want to find out if ONLY testosterone injections is dangerous. At a reasonable dose of course.

are you still going to cycle? perhaps you have already wrote about it idk i haven't read all your posts but what i have read doesn't sound great for you. sorry to ever hear anyone has health issues. good luck bro. just curious after all that your prolly done with gear huh? and cigs, beer, ect. ect

are you still going to cycle? perhaps you have already wrote about it idk i haven't read all your posts but what i have read doesn't sound great for you. sorry to ever hear anyone has health issues. good luck bro. just curious after all that your prolly done with gear huh? and cigs, beer, ect. ect

I am done with using gear. I do HRT now with 120mg/wk doc prescribed test and thats it. I just want to feel normal now. No more superman. As far as cigs and beer, I drink maybe 6 beers a week. I will have one with dinner some nights. I never smoked before. I used steroids for about 8-9 yrs.

Damn. Thanks for the responses, guess I have no scientific evidence to spit back at my Dr. I guess in Life there are just some risks you have to weight the benefits vs. risks. Maldorf, while u are helpful, you seem biased against cycles because of your experience. I guess it all depends on genetics, but you can't really measure genetics, you just have to see what works for you.

Damn. Thanks for the responses, guess I have no scientific evidence to spit back at my Dr. I guess in Life there are just some risks you have to weight the benefits vs. risks. Maldorf, while u are helpful, you seem biased against cycles because of your experience. I guess it all depends on genetics, but you can't really measure genetics, you just have to see what works for you.

Yes. For us all it is a gamble. You dont know for sure how severe the side effects are going to be. One thing for sure though is that there will be side effects and that your probability for things like a heart attack and stroke will increase. Nobody can tell you what your chances of having serious trouble is, but you surely increase that if you increase your doses and stay on longer.

It is your decision to use. ONe should weigh the risks vs the rewards and base their decision on that. For me now, I can see that I made the wrong decision. Others on here will also suffer the same years from now. How many guys will that be, nobody knows but some others are going to end up in the same boat as me. Just have to hope its not you. MOre get away with it than dont, but some still get hurt or die.

So today I finally told my doctor I'd need my blood drawn for monitoring my values for cholesterol, liver, and so on. I told him that I'd be running a steroid cycle, as me and him have a pretty good relationship, and he seems pretty cool. Well just like most Dr.'s he said it was a bad idea, and though he couldn't do anything to stop me, strongly opposed it.

I told him "look, the short term side effects are generally negligible," and
he said "well true, but the long term effects are horrible, you'll die younger because your adding extra hormones to your body, you'll have either a stroke or heart attack".
I didn't know whether or not this last part was true, so I had nothing to say, and right now, I'm worried. I tried to look up steroid usage and early death along with stroke and heart attack risks, but the only thing I got was the Fact that your heart does suffer a bit under steroid use?

Any info on living a shorter life, dying from a stroke/heart attack, from a few intelligent cycles. My cycle is 6 weeks of Sustanon at 250 mg a week, and 20 mg DBol daily.

if your really concerned id drop the d bol and just run 500mg of sus for 6.
for your first time. orals fuck up cholesterol more harshly than just test.

It's hard to tell bro, IMO short cycles and relative low doses is the way to go, been on gear off and on for 15 years, but I always make sure to stay off longer then my time on, and never do a cycle longer then 6 weeks,I don't get tired to tell the guys that your body simply needs proper time to recover, all of the temporary side effects of gear are reversible, if you allow your body to do its job. It's a given that most of the guys that have health problem due to AAS use are the ones that either stay on for months,sometimes years at a time or take mega doses, it just doesn't make sense to kill yourself trying to better your physique. So my conclusion is ,it is safe to do gear as long as it's done responsibly by informed adults.God bless you bro.

I'd say his "die younger" response is correct for most people who don't die of cancer first. If some organ is going to fail, chances are steroids are going to cause that to be somewhat sooner, because they do stress most organs. Will you die just a month sooner from 100 cycles? Will it be years sooner? Decades? No one knows, but I'm guessing it can be very minimal if you are careful and constantly educate yourself.

if your worried about 30 years from now,medical advances by that time will have all of us living longer

if your worried about 30 years from now,medical advances by that time will have all of us living longer

i would'nt bank on that brother,health care just ain't the same no more,but ya never know whats in the cards!

Last edited:
Essentially, one man's cycle is another man's suicide. I never understood the desire to be so massive that you were miserable all the time. Being huge isn't a good look, I don't give a shit what people say. Maybe 0.05% of bodybuilders can carry off a good look by being really big. The rest just look fat or simply ridiculous. I mean...who gives a shit that you have 22" arms when you are 5'9"? When you have to wipe your ass from the front, you are too frigging big. HRT is cool, but running full-out cycles is just stupid. I understand the demons associated with gear use. You want to push the envelope. I have ran "big" cycles with stacks that added up to over 1200mg/wk. But, I only did that one time and most of my cycles were on the conservative side of the dosages. People need to stay sane and not lose their composure when it comes to drug use of any kind.

Think about what dose HRT is administered at. It is designed to keep you withing normal physiological ranges. SO FAR that seems to be safe. Higher doses, well you ARE rolling the dice with your health. have to weigh the benefit/consequence. are steroids going to kill you? Probably not. Could they? seems like they might be able to do that if abused. think about how important big arms really are and if you can or cant get where you want to be naturally. ive seen some natural guys look better and bigger than 90% of steroid users. then ive seen knowledgeable steroid users look like freaks.

250mg sust a week

is a waste of time. That's more like hrt than a cycle. You will see zero results.

The Bottom Line:

-A few short cycles will not kill you.

-Long term use does pose more dangerous side effects, but in the end, how dangerous hasn't been studied properly and nobody KNOWS, can only guess.

This is what it boils down to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner