over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said before that I think a person can build a pretty decent amount of muscle from using 250 mgs of test a week and for former big guys it is even better for holding on to a good amount of size. I personally think that 100 mgs every 4 to 5 days is a good HRT dose. If I do more than that I get bloated. If I do the standard 250 mgs per week and lift just twice a month I can maintain a pretty good amount of size and hover around 275. Keep in mind that I have been pretty big before so this obviously counts for something.

Now, if I were to quit lifting altogether and go below a normal level of test that a male would produce and I have before then yes I shrink up, but again never to a huge degree. It's more of a deflated and soft look. Muscle memory accounts for some of this and the fact the years of lifting IMO permanently changes the shape of a muscle to an extent.

I never liked posting pics of myself not for any good reason, but I will use myself as an example. For about the last year and a half I have not been able to train more than about 2 times per month on average, some times more sometimes less. Anyway, about 3 months ago I decided to try and get in the gym again at least 3 to 4 times per week. Was gonna be more strict doing my HRT which I am very lazy about. I wanted to jump start things a tad till the HRT kicked in so I decided to alternate 25 mgs of one oral and 25 mgs of another every other day. The comeback fell short again because of personal reasons and I had to quit again after two weeks, this is me at the two week mark after doing arms. Nothing spectacular, but I looked a lot different two weeks before that. I never did get to start my HRT so the above alternating cycle is what I did and just for two weeks and this is what I looked like. My point is that just HRT alone can help a person stay pretty big over the long haul so when you hear guys say this is all I'm doing and they are pretty big then they may be telling the truth, but that doesn't mean that is how they got that way from the start.

Also, just because I agreed with Big A about what a lot of the pros are doing doesn't mean I condone it. I also believe that a lot of them could cut things in half and still look the same. I also don't think that there have ever been anyone who is natural and has stepped on stage ripped at 250 lbs unless like I said, they are 7 ft tall. There are a lot of variables to this game, genetics being a major one of them.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 717
That's kind of a general statement there...Not sure what training hard really means in your above reference. The only reason I say that is because I'm sure this is another area that you and Dante would disagree on considering you referred to "training light and HARD like a bodybuilder" in the same sentence.

What I mean is that a person can say he is lifting heavy which usually means lower reps, but that doesn't automatically mean that he is lifting hard. Saying that you lift light or heavy means nothing. No one here is going to tell me that Arnold or Serge Nubret for example didn't bust their ass in the gym. Neither one of them lifting extremely heavy weights compared to the guys of today or even some of the people on this board.

Last edited:
A certain pro got locked up a few months ago and the rumor is he dropped about 80lbs in the first couple of months. No weights, and little food of course. It's just a rumor but heard this from a few sources. I guess we'll see when trial starts in august. But on the other hand a guy like Justin doesn't train, is sick, injured, on painkillers and only eats once a day and is able to maintain most of his weight. He doesn't have the psychological stress of being locked up though which can be very catabolic I can imagine.

IIRC correctly BigKiwi was still very big when he got out. Don't know what kind of situation he had in prison, if he could get much food etc.

They get food and things put into their commissary too so I'm sure they can receive plenty of otc supplements and protein.

Here is one cycle I did........1500 test weekly...50mg winny EOD, but ED last 4 weeks...........gh 4 iu daily.........

for the sake of putting 2 and 2 together, 1. how long did you run this cycle, 2. how old were you?

10-12 months........23

thanks for answering. so you won in 1995 and you were 29? do you mind sharing the progression of what you did when you 23 to when you were 29? not the whole thing, just where you wound up.

Yes

thanks for answering. so you won in 1995 and you were 29? do you mind sharing the progression of what you did when you 23 to when you were 29? not the whole thing, just where you wound up.

Most of what I used in 1989 was fake.......I got real stuff in 1993.............placed 3rd in 1994........won in 1995.......ramped up in 1996.........arrested in 1998.......

In 1995 I was on 6 sten a week......400 deca a week......1200 test a week..........10 iu gh daily with slin..........20 weeks.

1996 I was on 1500 test C a week......250 winstrol a week........13 iu GH dialy
( 1/2 bottle of nutropin) ,slin......4 andriol( test undecoanate) a day........6 months

Most of what I used in 1989 was fake.......I got real stuff in 1993.............placed 3rd in 1994........won in 1995.......ramped up in 1996.........arrested in 1998.......

In 1995 I was on 6 sten a week......400 deca a week......1200 test a week..........10 iu gh daily with slin..........20 weeks.

( 1/2 bottle of nutropin) ,slin......4 andriol( test undecoanate) a day........6 months

thats pretty cool of you man. i appreciate that. :D

the only thing that really changed was gh and slin.

do you have any pics from when you were 23?

Yes

thats pretty cool of you man. i appreciate that. :D

the only thing that really changed was gh and slin.

For me.......it was a huge change.........I was also using fake GH prolly........the russian glass vials with no water......you could not read the writing.......puwder was all cracked up.......before 1994.

Phil you drunk? :D Guys this is gold, you got a top IFBB freak telling you what he did as far as supps go and he's being very honest. Wish I had this type of info back in my day.

great of you to be so honest phil.

Can i ask how you were dosing the slin and also when did you try or switch to the HGH all on a sunday method and did you rate it much better over every day as above.

Youve allready told me all this previously Phil back in the day but I just wanted to clarify some things below

Here is one cycle I did........1500 test weekly...50mg winny EOD, but ED last 4 weeks...........gh 4 iu daily.........

so 1850mg steroids

1995 =1600mg steroids

1996 =1750mg steroids

Phil you drunk? :D Guys this is gold, you got a top IFBB freak telling you what he did as far as supps go and he's being very honest. Wish I had this type of info back in my day.

I dont understand why you feel this is so gold? He isnt even at 2000mg of steroids yet you've stated too many times (saw 4 times while I looked up this link of you quoting me below) to count on this board that every single pro does 3 to 7 grams a week of steroids.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/498629-post114.html

The middle of the pack of 3000 to 7000 is 5000mg. You should be shocked that he is 3300mg BELOW what you tell everyone on this board that the average pro does per week.

So we have Phil here who was 5'7" 238 to 250 pounds onstage of monstrosity saying what he used back at that time.....doesnt it seem just a little bit foolish that we have guys on this board who are 5'9" and 210 pounds according to his bodybuilding.com bodyspace page who is going to do this?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/706278-post10.html

Last edited:
Here we go again DC putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes: Show me a post were I said every single pro takes 3 to 7 grams a week and when you're done answer that quote of the century that you never got around to answering. :D

sure no problem hold on for a second---

sure no problem hold on for a second---

Yeah I'm holding my breath and while your at it why don't you tell us the three pros that you know who turned pro as naturals and the one who is doing great while still competing as a natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws