over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am not hungry...

dabeast75

Registered
Anybody got any suggestions for getting hungry?

Currently running Test, NPP, Mast and EQ, yet I have to force food down my throat. EQ isnt doing jack in terms of hunger. Used B12 (not from Synthetek put pharm grade) and it isnt doing shit. My liver and kidney values are near perfect. No health issues.

Over the years I just feel like I am eating less and less. Used to be able to deep throat a 12 inch subway sandwich like Lucy Lovelace. Now I eat about half and am stuffed.

So what the fuck people? Any helpful suggestions?

did you recently get married? :p

I felt same for a whiel till i added tren and B12. Now i can eat every hour and never full

EQ dosent make everyone hungry. i love EQ but it does nothing to my apitite even at 800mg a week..... just my 2 cents it could be the weather hen its warmer you tend to wanna eat less.

How often are you eating when you actually feel hungry? how much are you eating? what are you eating? Maybe your body just does not need anything at the time? Just a guess! Shit I'm starting to sound like PHIL here.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ;)

Thanks for all the feedback fellas.

wasp, lol, no didnt get married recently. But I do have a young boy who is keeping me up at night. Sleep is definitely an issue lately. Stress at work is also, but thats nothing new... :rolleyes:

The EQ I have been using up until now has been admittedly pretty weak. So I changed to a different brand last week.

I am definitely not overtraining. I just noticed over the past 2 years that my appetite has most definitely gradually decreased. usually when I am on cycle I get major appetite, but not during my last two recent cycles. Thats why I am asking if there are other things that could be wrong, or if there are other supplements that could help. Maybe digestive enzymes, maybe I am going a little overboard on my protein shakes (4 a day with at least 1 or 2 raw eggs in it)...?

im having the same problem right now, it just started now that im runing deca, test. previous deca test cycles i was eating like a beast. could just be the hot weather for me causing me to eat less. been running 600 test e and 500 deca have not put on any weight in 7 weeks.... previously i gained 20lbs in 3 weeks.

hunger issues? cut your carbs or go no carbs for a few days; but don't eat just any thing keep it clean like a very strict diet, if that does not make you hungry withing a few days the other option would be slin; but not recommended for everyone!

Try the peptide ghrp-6 @100+mcg 3x day should increase your appetite and boost gh levels. The sponsor AminoOutpost has it cheap.

Do some morning cardio on an empty stomach that should get your appetite going. Also try not mixing fat and carbs together in the same meal, that always keeps me hungry too!

Thanks for all the feedback fellas.

wasp, lol, no didnt get married recently. But I do have a young boy who is keeping me up at night. Sleep is definitely an issue lately. Stress at work is also, but thats nothing new... :rolleyes:

The EQ I have been using up until now has been admittedly pretty weak. So I changed to a different brand last week.

I am definitely not overtraining. I just noticed over the past 2 years that my appetite has most definitely gradually decreased. usually when I am on cycle I get major appetite, but not during my last two recent cycles. Thats why I am asking if there are other things that could be wrong, or if there are other supplements that could help. Maybe digestive enzymes, maybe I am going a little overboard on my protein shakes (4 a day with at least 1 or 2 raw eggs in it)...?

Hope the new EQ works out for you then.

Are you still making gains with your reduced hunger? Don't think the shakes are a problem unless you are adding fiber to it. You might have to eat more nutrient dense food if your situation doesn't change.

Good luck.

Anybody got any suggestions for getting hungry?

Currently running Test, NPP, Mast and EQ, yet I have to force food down my throat. EQ isnt doing jack in terms of hunger. Used B12 (not from Synthetek put pharm grade) and it isnt doing shit. My liver and kidney values are near perfect. No health issues.

Over the years I just feel like I am eating less and less. Used to be able to deep throat a 12 inch subway sandwich like Lucy Lovelace. Now I eat about half and am stuffed.

So what the fuck people? Any helpful suggestions?
Damn, The EQ Im running makes me hungry as hell at even 200mgs per week (only using for collagen repair, and lubrication of the joints). Im well aware that this dose is very low. The only thing I can say is my rotator feels strong, my knees quit hurting, and my elbows feel good, 0 pain. Im sure other people have mentioned appetite simulators, but GHRP-6 will make you eat you ass off. The Mast might be deceasing your appetite as well. Over training, Sun exposure all day, depression?? }Just some random thoughts} anyways, I see this is an old thread, hopefully things are going better for you!!!

Synthetek's b12 injectible , hunger guaranteed:

_DSC5470.JPG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner