over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine

so you guys running L-carnitine inj , are you running the doses recomended?

The recommended dosage of Synthetine according to my bodyweight is between 3-3.5 ml/day. I started there but have since upped it to 5ml/day with no adverse effects. Fat loss has increased noticeably.

The recommended dosage of Synthetine according to my bodyweight is between 3-3.5 ml/day. I started there but have since upped it to 5ml/day with no adverse effects. Fat loss has increased noticeably.

Flex, How much Dex (or equiv.) do you take with each injection? I actually don't have Dex but I've been using Waxxy Maize, which I would think would do the job.

Flex, How much Dex (or equiv.) do you take with each injection? I actually don't have Dex but I've been using Waxxy Maize, which I would think would do the job.

I actually don't take anything with it. I do my injection upon waking every morning (5 am), eat a half cup of oats, and head straight to the gym to train at 5:30. I don't think the insulin spike is required to get the fat loss effects from Synthetine. I believe that insulin has more to do with the effect of increasing androgen receptors in the muscle tissue. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I actually don't take anything with it. I do my injection upon waking every morning (5 am), eat a half cup of oats, and head straight to the gym to train at 5:30. I don't think the insulin spike is required to get the fat loss effects from Synthetine. I believe that insulin has more to do with the effect of increasing androgen receptors in the muscle tissue. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Well you're getting some spike with the Oats. First, you've been fasting all night so any carb you eat, however complex, is going to cause some increase in BG. But that is good to hear. Maybe I'll eat my oats and add a WXM drink. Good pre-workout combo and that should definitely do the trick.

Well you're getting some spike with the Oats. First, you've been fasting all night so any carb you eat, however complex, is going to cause some increase in BG. But that is good to hear. Maybe I'll eat my oats and add a WXM drink. Good pre-workout combo and that should definitely do the trick.

synthetine effects and insulin effects are two totally different things bro

I'm been in some shitty places all over the world and have to say that the the mid east in summer does suck !!

so you guys running L-carnitine inj , are you running the doses recomended?

5cc's of synthetine a day for me

30???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LIGHT WEIGHTS!!!!
it was 48 here a couple of days ago with some winds that felt like a blow drier full blast on your face and we said "hmmm... looks like summer is gonna start in 2 or 3 weeks"

48° C and summer hasn't started yet... :eek: LMAO!!! :eek:

telling me how he hates it here and how he feels irritated all the time... i told him to wait some more and see :D

in a couple of weeks... the humidity will kick in... it goes over 55C here with 100% humidity... pit stains galore!

Gimme some freezing and snowy Siberian weather anytime, but please spare me from living a Saudian summer... :(

48° C and summer hasn't started yet... :eek: LMAO!!! :eek:

Gimme some freezing and snowy Siberian weather anytime, but please spare me from living a Saudian summer... :(

you pussy :D

synthetine effects and insulin effects are two totally different things bro

But I thought you needed a spike to get the L-Carnatine in?

What is the smallest needle you can use for this? I wouldn't mind it as much if I could use a 29g pin everyday. Isn't it water based?

What is the smallest needle you can use for this? I wouldn't mind it as much if I could use a 29g pin everyday. Isn't it water based?

A 29 or 30g will work just fine.

I do it SQ

Im sick of IM injections now lol

What's the maximum amount, cc-wise, can you inject SQ? I do 4cc IM, but I too am getting tired of IM shots in the glutes everyday, I would like to switch it up. Thanks in advance.

My bro wants to start taking synthetine, but he is a diabetic, Does anybody know if this would have any adverse effects on a diabetic person? I don't see why it would , but don't want to take any chances. God bless you my friends.

Beneficial...

My bro wants to start taking synthetine, but he is a diabetic, Does anybody know if this would have any adverse effects on a diabetic person? I don't see why it would , but don't want to take any chances. God bless you my friends.

Read the link posted above... diabetics would actually BENEFIT from it.

we are talking about carnitine, I think the product that some guys use and that they like to have a slin pike with is creatine, not carnitine ... not sure (Im not a creatine user) but this is what I think

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131