Synthetine

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Best L-Carnitine I ever tried

Use it since a few weeks now and I can tell you the fat loss is AMAZING

Also general feeling of well being when using it and feel much more motivated for weight training and cardio session than I have never been

Sweating much much more than usual as well

Mad props to Synthetek for bringing such a good product on the market

is it localized fat loss? Do you do IM or SUB injections?

is it localized fat loss? Do you do IM or SUB injections?

Synthetine is injectable L-carnitine

L-Cartinine brings fat to mitochondria to be burnt as fuel to provide energy

I know, but I hear conflicting ways to inject it, some say its localized other no. Im currently running inject l-carnitine and am trying different injection sites.

I know, but I hear conflicting ways to inject it, some say its localized other no. Im currently running inject l-carnitine and am trying different injection sites.

I'm doing it IM just to avoid the hassle of having to pin multiple times SQ (coz obviously u can't inject the same volume SQ than IM)... since it has a systemic effect, IM will bring u the desired results as far as transporting fat is concerned.

But both ways are said to be efficient... just do what's more convenient for u. :)

Sweating much much more than usual as well

Well, when it's 30° C (86° F) outside and you're weighting 280 lbs, I actually would expect u to sweat "just a little" when doing cardio... :D LMAO!!! ;)

Well, when it's 30° C (86° F) outside and you're weighting 280 lbs, I actually would expect u to sweat "just a little" when doing cardio... :D LMAO!!! ;)

LOL

I do it SQ

Im sick of IM injections now lol

Mike - Very good to hear! I'm thinking of giving it a roll too. If you don't mind my asking, are you using the Slin protocal or just simple sugars?

Mike - Very good to hear! I'm thinking of giving it a roll too. If you don't mind my asking, are you using the Slin protocal or just simple sugars?

simple sugars for moment but Im a big fan of slin

used properly its a wonderful drug ... mess with it and you will end up looking like you have all your meals from burger king though

and dont forget that I lost weight since I had gyno surgery done they took away about 20 lbs of gland :D:D:D

Hey, Thanks. I don't want to hi-jack your thread with a bunch of questions but I am interested in how Slin could be used responsibly to aid with the Carnatine and also to help post workout. I'm not asking to be spoon fed but if one of you guys could point me to a realible and trusted information source, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Even without the addition of insulin, Synthetine has worked magically for me. I've been using it at a little bit higher dosage than recommended as part of my contest prep and the fat has melted off of my lower back and glutes/hamstrings in the weeks since I've started it. I've said this before, but it's one of the only supplements that I can actually say made an obvious difference. I'll probably never diet without it again.

Even without the addition of insulin, Synthetine has worked magically for me. I've been using it at a little bit higher dosage than recommended as part of my contest prep and the fat has melted off of my lower back and glutes/hamstrings in the weeks since I've started it. I've said this before, but it's one of the only supplements that I can actually say made an obvious difference. I'll probably never diet without it again.

That's awsome to hear, particularly the part about its effectiveness without Slin. I'm really trying to be as Natural as posible going forward. I'll probably end up on TRT next month when I see my Endo but aside from that I just want to be healthy again. I mean WTF, I'm not going to be on the cover of Flex anytime soon. My goal: be a very fit 41 year old that looks 25 ;)

That's awsome to hear, particularly the part about its effectiveness without Slin. I'm really trying to be as Natural as posible going forward. I'll probably end up on TRT next month when I see my Endo but aside from that I just want to be healthy again. I mean WTF, I'm not going to be on the cover of Flex anytime soon. My goal: be a very fit 41 year old that looks 25 ;)

Well Steve, let me tell you this stuff is amazing, been using it sub Q for the last couple of months and it's helped me be a very fit 46 year old.

I have not used this product yet, but i have used synthetek in the past and they are awsome. I will give this a try

30???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LIGHT WEIGHTS!!!!
it was 48 here a couple of days ago with some winds that felt like a blow drier full blast on your face and we said "hmmm... looks like summer is gonna start in 2 or 3 weeks"
LOL!
hahah...ha...ha :(

i hate this place

30???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LIGHT WEIGHTS!!!!
it was 48 here a couple of days ago with some winds that felt like a blow drier full blast on your face and we said "hmmm... looks like summer is gonna start in 2 or 3 weeks"
LOL!
hahah...ha...ha :(

i hate this place

OMG!! I WOULD MELT!!

OMG!! I WOULD MELT!!

I became friends with an expat here from wisconsin and he started work in december when the average high was 20C and low was 5C... he said he loved this place and didn't know why people were complaining... i told him to wait and see...
i had lunch with him last week and he was as pissed as hell! telling me how he hates it here and how he feels irritated all the time... i told him to wait some more and see :D

in a couple of weeks... the humidity will kick in... it goes over 55C here with 100% humidity... pit stains galore!

I became friends with an expat here from wisconsin and he started work in december when the average high was 20C and low was 5C... he said he loved this place and didn't know why people were complaining... i told him to wait and see...
i had lunch with him last week and he was as pissed as hell! telling me how he hates it here and how he feels irritated all the time... i told him to wait some more and see :D

in a couple of weeks... the humidity will kick in... it goes over 55C here with 100% humidity... pit stains galore!

I'm been in some shitty places all over the world and have to say that the the mid east in summer does suck !!

so you guys running L-carnitine inj , are you running the doses recomended?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131