over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well I hit 245

shelby what do you think is most responsible for your latest growth spurt, besides rebounding. new training style or the different foods you have been eating?

shelby what do you think is most responsible for your latest growth spurt, besides rebounding. new training style or the different foods you have been eating?

I'm sure there are a handful of factors involved, but training is probably most responsible as not a whole lot else has changed from my last offseason.

But last year I dieted FOREVER and once I got up to 230 in the following offseason, it was very uncomfortable for me... my body didn't want to be there, even though I was relatively lean. It was accustomed to being lighter... like set-point theory.
This year I only dieted for 18 weeks then went right back to the offseason.. so my body never really acclimated to a lighter bodyweight. Hopefully it's setting 240+ as its new "set point".

Unbelievable progress Shelby. I would say you have found the "Fountain of Growth"!

Unbelievable progress Shelby. I would say you have found the "Fountain of Growth"!
yeah, i would say! i cant get over how huge he looks in that pic! Some body definatley knows their shit, and if only i had the money........

I'm sure there are a handful of factors involved, but training is probably most responsible as not a whole lot else has changed from my last offseason.

But last year I dieted FOREVER and once I got up to 230 in the following offseason, it was very uncomfortable for me... my body didn't want to be there, even though I was relatively lean. It was accustomed to being lighter... like set-point theory.
This year I only dieted for 18 weeks then went right back to the offseason.. so my body never really acclimated to a lighter bodyweight. Hopefully it's setting 240+ as its new "set point".

240+ sounds like a good set point to me :D

Lookin unreal brotha..

WOW amazing shelby. I am so glad to see ur progress. You will look so different on stage this time.

Looking good Shelby

Tight waist line!

wow man congrats looking huge

Damn Shelby... You look huge! How do you gauge when to start dieting? Do you have a target weight you want to hit first or do you go by what you look like in the mirror?

Damn Shelby... You look huge! How do you gauge when to start dieting? Do you have a target weight you want to hit first or do you go by what you look like in the mirror?

I don't think target weights are a good idea for most people... if you just go by the scale, a lot of times you'll put on too much fat. I go by a combination of the scale, and the mirror / pics.

My morning weight got as high as 248 about 6 weeks ago but I decided to pull some things back a bit. I'm currently about 235 and climbing back up... I doubt I'll get much over 250 before I start dieting in February though.

Thanks guys.

great size brother! keep up the great work

Very impressive, Shelby!!! So competitve-wise, what are you hoping to come in as? LHW, HW? It would be a shame to add all that new muscle and then have to drop down to the MW's.

ok. you have motivated me. i need to get my eat on!
-JS

Very impressive, Shelby!!! So competitve-wise, what are you hoping to come in as? LHW, HW? It would be a shame to add all that new muscle and then have to drop down to the MW's.

No way could he squeeze back down to a middle.... top of the lh would be my guess and a hell of a good one at that. As always shelby, great, great work. I have said it before but year in and year out you continue to amaze me. You give those of us w/ less than stellar genetics hope ;)

You give those of us w/ less than stellar genetics hope ;)

lol... I guess that's a good thing :D ;)

Yah I'm a LHW now.. I was about 191 onstage this past June, and would like to be closer to 198 next year. I don't know that I'll ever make it to heavyweight but that's a nice goal to have in the back of my mind.
Train and eat like a heavyweight, and let the cards fall where they will.

Amazing Shelby.
You have put on so much size but done it in a controlled manner.

Really an inspiration on how to do it right.

You're looking great Shelby. I love reading your posts. Do you have any more recent pics?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131