over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

So now you have a medical practice? Funny you don't sound medically or scientifically educated.

man you're funny.

what does it mean to sound like you have practice finding a vein in a patient???

Have you ever met some EMT???:D Apparently not :D

anyways carry on strongrhino. Its not a big deal I dont care how you take your GH.:banghead: I meant to share my own personal experience not trying to be internet jumped by some "big guy" for doing that. Everybody is tough behind a computer keyboard right strongrhino ;)

You are giving misinformation which is dangerous and potentially fatal. If ya must IV then filter. Ever hear of an embolism Doc? Ya guess we are all tough guys behind a computer and your 12.5 iu for a first time user shows how bright ya really are. Good luck with your medical practice.

man you're funny.

what does it mean to sound like you have practice finding a vein in a patient???

Have you ever met some EMT???:D Apparently not :D

anyways carry on strongrhino. Its not a big deal I dont care how you take your GH.:banghead: I meant to share my own personal experience not trying to be internet jumped by some "big guy" for doing that. Everybody is tough behind a computer keyboard right strongrhino ;)

Here ya go Dr. Muhamed:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...cle-forum/65818-anyone-here-iv-their-hgh.html

hey buddy chill please for your sake! :D

I never gave anybody advice that was your own confusion. I gave my own experience. Follow at your own risk.

And a micron filter does not sterilize a solution your numbskull :D

And lastly, medical practice - I did not claim to be a doctor sir. I have worked as a W-EMT in a national park.

Sorry for all your confusion. My attempt to give my experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth because of your hatefulness.

hey man

I just read the thread you started. You are taking things way too far! Are you this difficult to talk to in person also? Seriously you are a very uncomfortable guy to discuss GH with :rolleyes:

Dude- according to you- you weigh maybe 160 up from 119 and you are IV HGH. Be careful. And according to YOUR calculations that would be 12.5 iu which is way too much for your size. So chill out- read and learn before posting bogus information that may jeopordize someone reading your posts. Never said a filter would sterilize- but it would take out undiluted particles which may cause embolism.

Last edited:
haha OK strongrhino.

Have you come down off whatever stimulant drugs you were on earlier...are we safe to continue the thread without bashing me after I shared that I IV my GH?....

man are there some weirdos on the internet :D

Actually the literature for humatrope and genotropin specifically say sub q or IM and the dosages are intented for that purpose. For IV the dose would have to be adjusted accordingly and for daily users it is an inpractical and irresponsable way for administration. So who here does IV injections? I am not using bias or "my feelings" but facts based upon literature given out by the drug companies for administering the peptides. Show me one scientific document stating peps should be given this way. Bet ya can't. Sorry to hurt your "feelings." And for an anuerism you can certainly get one without injecting an entire syringe of air. Actually 2 cc or so can kill-as well as peps that are not entirely dissolved wih solids. Sorry to bust your bubble.

I could care less about having feelings hurt, I have no vested interest in this one way or another, I am just trying to ascertain the best method of administering something, sorry it has offended your obviously high moral sensibilities. I love the hypocritically pious nature of all of the people who stick needles in their thighs, biceps, traps, delts, tris, and then get all high and mighty when a person discusses IV administration. hmm, a syringe filled with air, seems to me I am sitting here looking a slin syringe with which peptide dosing would be done with and it is a whopping 1CC. So I would actually have to inject this entire syringe, then get another one, and inject it, and I would have serious complications. I think that is a risk I can pretty well avoid. :cool:

though the inserts mostly all talk about IM injection, look up the actual studies on pubmed and almost all HGH studies and many of the peptide studies are all performed IV. Actually I just answered my own question by arguing with you, there are several studies that discuss IV use so I will just follow those protocol and see if they are more effective than traditional usage.

Last edited:
I love the hypocritically pious nature of all of the people who stick needles in their thighs, biceps, traps, delts, tris, and then get all high and mighty when a person discusses IV administration.

^^^^^^^this makes me laugh all the time.

I do iv,im and sq just depends on the day and time really.

I could care less about having feelings hurt, I have no vested interest in this one way or another, I am just trying to ascertain the best method of administering something, sorry it has offended your obviously high moral sensibilities. I love the hypocritically pious nature of all of the people who stick needles in their thighs, biceps, traps, delts, tris, and then get all high and mighty when a person discusses IV administration. hmm, a syringe filled with air, seems to me I am sitting here looking a slin syringe with which peptide dosing would be done with and it is a whopping 1CC. So I would actually have to inject this entire syringe, then get another one, and inject it, and I would have serious complications. I think that is a risk I can pretty well avoid. :cool:

though the inserts mostly all talk about IM injection, look up the actual studies on pubmed and almost all HGH studies and many of the peptide studies are all performed IV. Actually I just answered my own question by arguing with you, there are several studies that discuss IV use so I will just follow those protocol and see if they are more effective than traditional usage.

I don't think a single person has taken this high and mighty stand point concerning iv usage you speak of. I think that is a shadow that only you have cast in the way you have said it bubba. Don't take that the wrong way.

Now if you are willing to drop some knowledge and not just throw words around and become agitated at us pompous pricks spouting off our high and mighty thoughts, I think that a link to an IV usage article would definitely back your point without anybody having to feel offended or dickish.

That always solves a good argument, in all the reading I have done I have never come across a bodybuilder saying that they use this stuff IV. It would be nice for one of you nineteen year old whipper shnapper scholars to work those nimble little key tapping fingers up in a flurry of knowledge based spit to be spat upon these old one way standard set years experienced hgh users.

Come now, drop the bomb baby! Really fuckin stuff it down their throats! You are the champions! The youth of a nation! Yes! Yes!

Tren makes me a dick, I'm sorry. I am being a dick.

its not a human study but this is why I started to do it.

Intravenous growth hormone: growth responses to patterned infusions in hypophysectomized rats, R. G. Clark, J.-O. Jansson, O. Isaksson and I. C. A. F. Robinson, Journal of Endocrinology (1985) 104, 53-61

Young hypophysectomized rats were maintained with chronic indwelling i.v. cannulae attached via swivels to a multichannel pumping system programmed to deliver GH in a continuous or pulsatile pattern for several days.

Continuous i.v. infusions of human GH for 5 days produced dose-dependent increases in body weight and tail length, without increasing food intake. A comparison of GH infusions by the s.c. or i.v. route showed that the direct i.v. route was threefold more effective.

Pulsatile i.v. infusions of human or bovine GH at two doses (12 or 36 mu./day, eight pulses/day, 5-min duration, every 3 h) produced greater increases in body weight than continuous i.v. infusions of GH at the same daily dose.

Continuous infusions of bovine GH produced a lower growth rate in the second of two consecutive 5-day treatment periods, whereas the responses to pulsatile GH did not diminish with time.

Both body weight gain and long-bone growth were affected by the frequency of GH pulses; nine pulses per day were more effective than three pulses per day which in turn produced larger growth responses than one pulse per day.

Keeping GH pulse frequency constant and varying pulse duration (4, 16 or 64 min) did not affect growth rates.

In conclusion, long-term pulsatile i.v. infusions of GH mimic the endogenous secretory pattern, and are most effective when given at the physiologically appropriate pulse frequency.

I saw a huge difference after doing gh for two years strait then switching to iv method.. but that's my opinion

Last edited:
its not a human study but this is why I started to do it.

Intravenous growth hormone: growth responses to patterned infusions in hypophysectomized rats, R. G. Clark, J.-O. Jansson, O. Isaksson and I. C. A. F. Robinson, Journal of Endocrinology (1985) 104, 53-61

Young hypophysectomized rats were maintained with chronic indwelling i.v. cannulae attached via swivels to a multichannel pumping system programmed to deliver GH in a continuous or pulsatile pattern for several days.

Continuous i.v. infusions of human GH for 5 days produced dose-dependent increases in body weight and tail length, without increasing food intake. A comparison of GH infusions by the s.c. or i.v. route showed that the direct i.v. route was threefold more effective.

Pulsatile i.v. infusions of human or bovine GH at two doses (12 or 36 mu./day, eight pulses/day, 5-min duration, every 3 h) produced greater increases in body weight than continuous i.v. infusions of GH at the same daily dose.

Continuous infusions of bovine GH produced a lower growth rate in the second of two consecutive 5-day treatment periods, whereas the responses to pulsatile GH did not diminish with time.

Both body weight gain and long-bone growth were affected by the frequency of GH pulses; nine pulses per day were more effective than three pulses per day which in turn produced larger growth responses than one pulse per day.

Keeping GH pulse frequency constant and varying pulse duration (4, 16 or 64 min) did not affect growth rates.

In conclusion, long-term pulsatile i.v. infusions of GH mimic the endogenous secretory pattern, and are most effective when given at the physiologically appropriate pulse frequency.

I saw a huge difference after doing gh for two years strait then switching to iv method.. but that's my opinion

ON RATS we are (most of us atleast) are not rats there are plenty of human studies that use subq and IM not IV. If so show me one cause I can't find it. Hey ya want to stick a needle in your vein then do it. SubQ is easy enough and is safer and it what is recommended and studied clinically.

You guys should post the studies or Phils notes on what the dosages are for IV. Because pretty much ALL public writings are based on subcutaneous injection, check the box inserts even. It would be fascinating to see what they say if you can find anything as I never have.

I don't think a single person has taken this high and mighty stand point concerning iv usage you speak of. I think that is a shadow that only you have cast in the way you have said it bubba. Don't take that the wrong way.

Now if you are willing to drop some knowledge and not just throw words around and become agitated at us pompous pricks spouting off our high and mighty thoughts, I think that a link to an IV usage article would definitely back your point without anybody having to feel offended or dickish.

That always solves a good argument, in all the reading I have done I have never come across a bodybuilder saying that they use this stuff IV. It would be nice for one of you nineteen year old whipper shnapper scholars to work those nimble little key tapping fingers up in a flurry of knowledge based spit to be spat upon these old one way standard set years experienced hgh users.

Come now, drop the bomb baby! Really fuckin stuff it down their throats! You are the champions! The youth of a nation! Yes! Yes!

Tren makes me a dick, I'm sorry. I am being a dick.
I am 35. You are a moron and a dick and it has nothing to do with tren. 1rhino and strongrhino, methinks someone is using mutlitple user ID's.

I have always felt that iv usage of methamphetamine was the safest and cleanest way to use it. Now I don't know if I'm trusting enough to believe that my gh is simply and purely gh. I do run my meth (back in the deezay... mind you, 3.5 years clean almost...) through a filter of some sort....

I say if you are comfy with it, do it, I personally cannot imagine using anything iv. Once I saw that spurt of red, I think it would be hard to not wanna blast some dope. But then again, i do not react in an adverse manner while injecting my oils. When I first began using, my heart would race every time I pushed the plunger in.

I think this is a personal preference and prob depends on what your history may be and what your future could look like as a result. I dont personally think its the best idea, but do as you wish.

If it worked considerably better, it would be hard for me to not do it iv. But I would really like to see a link to an actual, legitimate, scientifically sound website showing these iv studies with various graphs and trinkets and such. Prove your point, do not cut and paste, give the link to the website containing this info.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws