over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

Hopefully, this will help the knuckleheads.
Furthermore: Med studies are done under stricltly CONTROLLED environments with trained professionals looking for SPECIFIC results. All you noobie experts can do what the hell you want but don't be disrespecting intelligent, experienced members who REALLY know the deal.
Mexican studies- oxymoron. Knuckelheads hope ya were not reffering to me. My education and credentials speak for themselves. B.S. Chemistry M.S. Exercise Physiology and Doctor of Chiropractic and on staff with NFL team currently. So knucklehead im not other things I may be. And I know about chemicals ie hgh gear etc. 20 years on etc. So please don't be throwin insults around. If you are educated and knowledable then ya know unfiltered IV use of HGH for a 119# newbie is not the way to go. Possibly with filtering som brand name US phararmaceutical. Not this chinese or mexican with God knows what and where. Ya dig?

Last edited:
IV goes right in the blood stream.

IV goes right in the blood stream.

that is irrelavant, I mean why dont we shoot our aminos in the vein or test base in the vein. This post cotains many reasons why. The tried and true way has never been IV, we got 100's of bodybuilders and athletes that are experienced users. On the package insert it says SUBCUTANOUS OR IM- NO WHERE ON ANY SAIZEN OR JINTROPIN BLAH BLAH BLAH DO THEY RECOMMEND IV- COME ON NOW

The iv verses im or sq debate has been posted in great length by 123cctv. I think to get a better look at it from both sides we should refer back to his dicussion with studies here, http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ctors/57153-hgh-im-injections.html#post734252

He has been doing iv for over a year now. I believe novice bber's should not fancy the idea of iv usage but I believe it has it's place amongst the elite atheletes.

The iv verses im or sq debate has been posted in great length by 123cctv. I think to get a better look at it from both sides we should refer back to his dicussion with studies here, http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ctors/57153-hgh-im-injections.html#post734252

He has been doing iv for over a year now. I believe novice bber's should not fancy the idea of iv usage but I believe it has it's place amongst the elite atheletes.

I dont think I see that- Its not rHGH like the stuff we use, so again I think people are misunderstanding what they read, which is what people continue to say there. The tried and true methods recommended by the manufacturers are sub Q

If IV were better/safer then why not IV all water based steroids? Studies posted need to be read thoroughly and not paraphrased to get the outcome you are looking for. I don't know any single DR. that advised their patients to IV and I have a multitude of clients and elite athletes using daily and not one does this. So for this guy who justed started working out weighing 119# with inconcistancies in his medical degrees to make claims is outrageous -and more outrageous for any of you seasoned vets or responsible users to listen to this guy who has been on board FOR ONE MONTH

Geezzzz

Regrettably I've had little an no time whatsoever to contribute - which sucks. However, I have never seen a thread containing as much ignorance (not stupidity) as this one. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief...

However, both in personal research as well as legit clinical trials, I.V. admin far exceeds the norm SC/IM administration by as much as 1000%, more closely resembling/mimicking normal bodily secretion.

Anyone willing to change up methods of administration (preferred to maintain effective results) should try I.V. It WILL exceed.

Regrettably I've had little an no time whatsoever to contribute - which sucks. However, I have never seen a thread containing as much ignorance (not stupidity) as this one. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief...

However, both in personal research as well as legit clinical trials, I.V. admin far exceeds the norm SC/IM administration by as much as 1000%, more closely resembling/mimicking normal bodily secretion.

Anyone willing to change up methods of administration (preferred to maintain effective results) should try I.V. It WILL exceed.

So when you have time how about some more detailed info or instruction. Im open, but In my 15 years, I really never heard of it, hell maybe its the new method, but seriously why dont we do everything IV?

So when you have time how about some more detailed info or instruction. Im open, but In my 15 years, I really never heard of it, hell maybe its the new method, but seriously why dont we do everything IV?

I'm headed out to the store just now. However I'll respond leter on tonight or early morn. By the way, when someone generally desires to know the facts, rather than bicker about *opinions*, I'll always spend the time needed to help or train.

I should say this, my previous post was not meant to be offensive. It's just I'm bothered about the bickering, based on a lack of information (ignorance) which even formulated into inaccurate conclusions!

Til later...

I'm headed out to the store just now. However I'll respond leter on tonight or early morn. By the way, when someone generally desires to know the facts, rather than bicker about *opinions*, I'll always spend the time needed to help or train.

I should say this, my previous post was not meant to be offensive. It's just I'm bothered about the bickering, based on a lack of information (ignorance) which even formulated into inaccurate conclusions!

Til later...

Good to see you back!

If IV were better/safer then why not IV all water based steroids? Studies posted need to be read thoroughly and not paraphrased to get the outcome you are looking for. I don't know any single DR. that advised their patients to IV and I have a multitude of clients and elite athletes using daily and not one does this. So for this guy who justed started working out weighing 119# with inconcistancies in his medical degrees to make claims is outrageous -and more outrageous for any of you seasoned vets or responsible users to listen to this guy who has been on board FOR ONE MONTH

man youre fucking nuts bro. You're insane. Either that or you're the world's biggest asshole that ever lived.

I never lied about having a medical degree. I said I have medical practice as a W-EMT with NPS.

I never said I was 119 pounds. I was 119 pounds 3.5 years ago when I started weight lifting (after being a climber ticking climbs up to 5.13a and V7's if you know what that means).

I dont weigh myself much anymore but I weighed myself today for the first time in a long time. I weighed 167 and I have lost fat. So I've gained about 4 pounds of water in 2 weeks on GH IV and I've lost bodyfat. At (barely:D) 5'6" I think thats pretty damn good for me (small skeletal frame not genetically gifted).

I'm starting to see the tie-in to my glutes from my hams. First time ever. I'm starting to get my vascularity standing out on my torso (it been barely visible for 1 year but its now starting to stand out)...my vascularity on my arms is getting better now too (must have something to do with the test/tren :D).

So please stop lying about me...I'm honestly hoping the board can see what a douchebag you are to be lying like this bashing my personal character. I guess I will stop caring now and just chalk it up to there being assholes in this world. Kinda frustrating to run into somebody like you since so far my interactions with people on this board have been AWESOME (123CCtv, iprimate, pesty are a few that come to mind as being kickass friendly to me).

Last edited:
man youre fucking nuts bro. You're insane. Either that or you're the world's biggest asshole that ever lived.

I never lied about having a medical degree. I said I have medical practice as a W-EMT with NPS.

I never said I was 119 pounds. I was 119 pounds 3.5 years ago when I started weight lifting (after being a climber ticking climbs up to 5.13a and V7's if you know what that means).

I dont weigh myself much anymore but I weighed myself today for the first time in a long time. I weighed 167 and I have lost fat. So I've gained about 4 pounds of water in 2 weeks on GH IV and I've lost bodyfat. At (barely:D) 5'6" I think thats pretty damn good for me (small skeletal frame not genetically gifted).
Great that you gained weight and I woll leave ya alone. I don't appreciate being called an asshole by a newbie giving potentially dangerous if not fatal advise. And you did say ya had
I'm starting to see the tie-in to my glutes from my hams. First time ever. I'm starting to get my vascularity standing out on my torso (it been barely visible for 1 year but its now starting to stand out)...my vascularity on my arms is getting better now too (must have something to do with the test/tren :D).

So please stop lying about me...I'm honestly hoping the board can see what a douchebag you are to be lying like this bashing my personal character. I guess I will stop caring now and just chalk it up to there being assholes in this world. Kinda frustrating to run into somebody like you since so far my interactions with people on this board have been AWESOME (123CCtv, iprimate, pesty are a few that come to mind as being kickass friendly to me).

Great for your weight gain. You have been on board for one month- just started HGH- and giving dangerous potentially fatal information. You have contradicted yourself time and time again and act as some expert and I worry a reader may follow your advise. Chill out man ya seem to have an extreme temper- and watch who ya call asshole. You constantly contradict yourself, have claimed 3 different professions and are easily ajitated when someone may not agree with your position. There is nothing wrong with a healthy debate but the constant name calling and holes in your stories discredit you on many levels. Chill out man or lower your tes intake cause your are really a hothead and name calling and insulting veteran members will not bring you any credibility. Last month you were on the beginners forum asking about basic exercises and now you are an HGH expert? I will leave ya alone if ya quit acting as a guru and quit the name calling. Fair? See as a liscenced health care provider it is my duty and oath to protect the public from hazzardous practices and if you are a liscenced EMT now does that applly to you as well?

Last edited:
you continue to keep making lies about me. I never lied three times about my profession. what the fuck are you getting out of this trying to make me seem like a liar??? Are you getting off on this shit cause its old.

Gonna PM a mod and find out if there's a way to block getting your posts. You're like an annoying fly that wont get the fuck away.

I dont think I see that- Its not rHGH like the stuff we use, so again I think people are misunderstanding what they read, which is what people continue to say there. The tried and true methods recommended by the manufacturers are sub Q

Yes I understand what your saying about the inserts saying that sq is the recommended method to use hgh but we are talking bbing here, blasting hgh for muscle mass not health and longevity purposes. I was thinking since I have tried the 3x per week PWO gh protocal with the ed weekly dose for mass building divided into 3 PWO shots per week, I was wondering if doing it 3 times per week pwo iv with a smaller dose would shock the system into grown using less gh. Seems logical. I am not a newbie to iv usage so I don't freak out about the method.

I was wondering what is the most effective way to administer peptides.

The classic peptides (GHRH's/GHRP's) can be admin'ed via I.V., however personally I'd stay away from this form of admin using them only. The concern is this - if any substance is capable of provoking an immune system reaction (redness, welts, itching, burning, pain of any type, etc.) when admin'ed via SC/IM, that particular substance should be avoided using I.V. In fact, similar substances, irritants actually damage and eventually collapse a vein. Classic for drug users - it's the drug itself (the irritant) which provokes collapse, and NOT necssarily the repeated injections. Of course, if one wishes to repeatedly utilize larger size needles (not slin, 30/31 gauges) then that's just plain stupid. Damage will readily occur.

I have seen some studies indicating that IV methods were used to beneficial effect, but I know most people around here use sub q route. I don't know if this is because it is more efficacious or if people simply have a problem IVing in general because of its association with narcotic use.

It's a mind issue I think mostly, as there is NO logical issue I can think or read thus far that makes any sense as to why one should avoid I.V. admin IF conditions are appropriate.

I know IV is a very effective method fo HGH administration and was wondering if the same could be said for peptide use.

It is VERY effective, numerous studies have been performed via I.V. admin w/various peptides, however again, I'd avoid this method for the afore reasons mentioned above. Personally when I inject GHRP's/CJC's or the like, I usually obtain an immune response which varies in degree.

Though on another personal note - I used to dose I.V. various types, and in laymans terms - the GHRP-6/GRP (1-29) combo it hits ya HARD! ;)

I'm only going to address one Rhino here, as I'm convinced you both are the same party.

Actually the literature for humatrope and genotropin specifically say sub q or IM and the dosages are intented for that purpose.

Literature re: dosage admin created via GH manufacturers are as such, i.e. SC dosing soley, is the accepted form of administration, though not due to superior performance!

By practice, the medical field schools intravenous administration. But it's not soley to avoid injecting air. Au contraire. In fact, it's common that small amounts of air often get into the blood accidentally during surgery and other medical procedures (for example a bubble entering an intravenous fluid line). No, the real issue is hitting the vein! This takes some serious practice, though probably not to much on most individuals, however there's plenty of people you'd swear have no viens whatsoever! :) Even these must receive medical attention if needed.

Worse, can you imagine the pharmacies trying to school GH patients on how to admin I.V.? That I'd like to see. Further, some simply can't stomach the idea. Most, especially children, which is what GH was intially formulated for, simply want the simplest method available. No blood (some freak on the sight of) and IF some youngin decided to dose an empty, already used cartridge, there would be hell to pay for the drug companies.

So who here does IV injections?

I do and have for more than a year, sometimes as much as 3x daily. This varies though. Time off is crucial too - not for the veins sake, but for effectiveness.

Actually 2 cc or so can kill-as.

Yes, death may occur if a large bubble becomes lodged in the heart. 200mcg has this potential. Though who in their right mind is going to inject an empty syringe into their vein? If that's a possibility, I'd surely stick with SC/IM.

its not a human study but this is why I started to do it.

One could argue, humans aren't rats! :) However thankfully, there are numerous I.V. studies which prove benefits greatly exceed reg. SC/IM/IN dosing.

Even far more interesting, initial studies were admin'ed via I.V. Guess no one told the doctors I.V. administration was dangerous. :rolleyes:

I saw a huge difference after doing gh for two years strait then switching to iv method.. but that's my opinion

Seeing "a huge difference" isn't an opinion. You witnessed a change = fact.

I would think from effective stand point, IV would be more effective, but there are certain things I am not willing to do and IV any medications is one of them.

It is. However I'm curious, what's your concern I.V.ing "any medications'?

ON RATS we are (most of us atleast) are not rats .

Geeez, figures someone did agrue we're not rats! LOL

there are plenty of human studies that use subq and IM not IV. If so show me one cause I can't find it.

Rhino, you're the one here speaking out of ignorance. There are quite possibly, though I've never really counted/compared, of legit medical studies of not only I.V. administration, but comparisons to each.

I would appreciate it if you simply take my word for it as I'd rather not unecessarily extend more time in this thread than I've already given.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws