over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,3 Dimethylamylamine

Yeah it actually hinders pumps quite a bit as well (not that that is the be all end all of a workout but quite paradoxical for a "pump" supp)

oh shit really? never heard someone say that mate. interesting

It basically cuts off the blood supply to the outside of your body, stuff like hands, feets, penis (hence the limp dick) and everything in between. You'll definitely notice less of a say biceps pump when using it vs when not using it. It also exacerbated my carpal tunnel seriously. If you want the best pumps stick to the caffeine-only products.

It basically cuts off the blood supply to the outside of your body, stuff like hands, feets, penis (hence the limp dick) and everything in between. You'll definitely notice less of a say biceps pump when using it vs when not using it. It also exacerbated my carpal tunnel seriously. If you want the best pumps stick to the caffeine-only products.

damn, thanks man. got ya :cool:

I've been out of the supp scene for a minute but my understanding was always that caffeine was a vaso-constrictor, hence not good for pumps.

I've been out of the supp scene for a minute but my understanding was always that caffeine was a vaso-constrictor, hence not good for pumps.

umm no. u never used no-xplode? the original

I understand your point about vasoconstriction. But I must say that I've gotten some of my best pumps ever on jack3d and the similar hemo-rage UC, along with carnitine. I'm testing geraniamo now. Puzzling how well this stuff works.

umm no. u never used no-xplode? the original

Bsn claims rutecarpamine counteracts the vasoconstriction from caffeine in their product. Regardless, there are varying degrees of constriction.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

I understand your point about vasoconstriction. But I must say that I've gotten some of my best pumps ever on jack3d and the similar hemo-rage UC, along with carnitine. I'm testing geraniamo now. Puzzling how well this stuff works.

I'm sure enough arginine will overcome the constriction. These supplements are loaded with lots of other shit. The 1,3dmaa is good for aggression.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

good to hear, ive been thinking of getting some

When i went ice fishing this winter after taking some right out of bed for energy(1.M.R) i was shocked more than ever coming off the lake from ice fishing (only out there for a few hours) i kept warm but my face looked purple.. seriously, i was kind of worried something was up, like i wasnt getting enough blood to certain spots, my hands were purplish too kind of... i have cayenne pepper caps i made myself, i popped one of those (750mg capsaicin) that i think definitely helps with vasodilating..
It does make ur dick limp, no doubt... Its a dangerous product i wouldnt recomend anyone takes it while lifting heavy

Bsn claims rutecarpamine counteracts the vasoconstriction from caffeine in their product. Regardless, there are varying degrees of constriction.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

caffeine is a vasoconstrictor?...thought it was a dilator!?

i had always thought headaches were caused by vasoconstriction, hence taking aspirin & caffeine it would dilate the bv's... When u experience caffeine withdrawal u often times get headaches, maybe there is a connection

guess i could just google it and do my own research, but i havent been on here in a minute, i figure ill get my post count up a bit :)

I ordered some Primaforce. Will post back.

please do bro. ive been thinking about going with them. just remember to take caffeine with it. it'll make a big difference mate

Just bought some Noxipro which has 1,3 D and caffeine, will post later on results. :)

This stuff is great! Really gets you going and I have NO crash at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws