over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st cycle and PCT help please

develliott

Newbies
I'm 23 and have been working out for three years. Ive decided to run a cycle and would like some critiques please.

6'1 210 lbs
10% bf

Cycle:
Week 1-10
250mg Test E ew
200mg deca ew

Week 1-4
Superdrol 10mg a day for first week then 20mg ed for remaining 3 weeks.

PCT I need help with. I have nolva and clomid but dosages I want perfect.

Thanks Fellas
Devin

I'm 23 and have been working out for three years. Ive decided to run a cycle and would like some critiques please.

6'1 210 lbs
10% bf

Cycle:
Week 1-10
250mg Test E ew
200mg deca ew

Week 1-4
Superdrol 10mg a day for first week then 20mg ed for remaining 3 weeks.

PCT I need help with. I have nolva and clomid but dosages I want perfect.

Thanks Fellas
Devin

I would run more test than that closer to 500 ew.
I don't know if you should even use the deca for a first cycle I wouldn't bother, just more risk of sides. (Yes, the benefits are nice too)
If you do run deca run your test (500) for a couple weeks longer than the deca. So test E through say 12 weeks.

I don't have much experience with people taking Superdrol so I'll leave that to someone that does.

PCT is different for everyone. But for a first cycle I just had a buddy about your size run (Test Cyp 500 week -12weeks, D bol 25mg/day 4 weeks) and he just ran Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting 2 weeks after your last injection.

Good luck and make sure you EAT,EAT, EAT!!!

Just curious, but in those three years how has your progress been? how do you train? and how are you going to train? or eat for that matter?

I did a similar cycle (and it was my only cycle) of 250mg test and 300 mg of deca, but I took it for 14 weeks front loading with 25mg of d-bol in the first 4 weeks and did quite well with zero side effects. looking back I think only 12 weeks would have been sufficient.but I would bet you have alot of room for natural growth if you give yourself some time. I would think about it seriously before going ahead with it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I have made some tremendous progress these last three years. In highschool I was a beast and was always in the weight room for football but after I graduated I went to drinking and partying for a year and lost alot of my gains and my mentality to work out and stay healthy altogether. I decided to change things and now have three years of hard work and training under my belt. Im sure it is possible for me to continue making gains at this point however things have slowed down almost to a hault.

I might be being selfish when wanting to do a cycle but the boost I know that I will get from it will help me to continue staying passionate about working out and my body. Lately there have been no gains really what so ever and Im looking forward to supercharging my workouts and body to the next level with the use of horomones.

I would hardly say that you're being selfish. I think its entirely possible that you could continue to make small gains naturally until the age of 30 - 35. There is always another training method you could try, always the possibility to eat a better diet, etc. I respect the people that wait until they are sure they have hit their genetic max to take the gear, but I personally am not that patient. And lets be honest, the quality of proessional bodybuilding in general would be much worse if everyone was waiting to take the gear until they maxed out naturally.

That being said, I am 23 as well and finishing up my first cycle. I would agree that you should run 500mg/week of test. I haven't taken Deca so I will pass on advising there, although from what I have read I am not sure it is necessary for your first cycle. I'm not sure if it is because my natural test levels are so high or what, but I have not really got the gains I had expected on my cycle, and I have been eating like a horse (gotta love that EQ).

My best advice would be to set some solid goals for the cycle. Decide you want to gain and keep 12 pounds, or whatever you think is realistic. I made the mistake of just kind of running the cycle to see what I could get. Next time, I'm going to have some detailed goals to achieve.

Thanks air, I appreciate the response. I must be reading the wrong information or have been talking to people that really know how to overexagerate but I was under the impression that a person could gain a keepable amount of weight close to 20 pounds on their first cycle. Is this an unrealistic goal?

Honestly it all depends on how much you eat, if you train/rest properly, and of course how your body responds to the gear (GENETICS). I hear the same from people all the time, everone says they are expecting gains of 20 - 25 pounds, yet I have still yet to come across anyone who has kept more than 15 pounds during a cycle (there could be 50 guys on this forum who have gained 30 pounds off a cycle, I am speaking only of the people I know in real life and train/talk with). There is a superheavyweight competitor that I train with who weighs about 310 pounds off season, from what he has told me, he's never kept more than 10 pounds from a cycle.

I personally weighed 235 before starting my first cycle, if I could have gained 25 pounds I would be the happiest MF'er in the gym.

If you are hoping to gain 20 pounds off this cycle you better have your diet and training down perfect. Especially if you're only running 250 mgs of test per week... I've never been a believer in "more is better" but I also haven't met anyone that started running test at under 400 mg/week.

I think 250 mg test a week is fine...your body produces about 70 mgs of test a week, therefore your'll have double the natural levels of test, on top of that your running 200 mg deca as well, so you could look at it like you'll have 4 times the normal hormone levels for anabolism...I am a believer of moderate dosages from my experience and others one tends to keep more of the gains with the moderate...

Just my .02

:rolleyes: Ok lets say I wanted to blow up really fast. I know most people like slow and steady gains because the muscle is more prone to stay and the quality is better but what if I wanted to really blow up even if I was to loose alot of it?

Ive seen guys in the gym with stretch marks around there arm pits, chest, and biceps.. what exactly do they use that makes them grow so fast that they get stretch marks? and is this unhealthy?

Also, I did a 3 week superdrol cycle about a year ago and gained 16 lbs keeping about 11. If a designer steroid can do this one would expect aas to cause even greater gains right? especially after a 10 or 12 week cycle???

Also, I did a 3 week superdrol cycle about a year ago and gained 16 lbs keeping about 11. If a designer steroid can do this one would expect aas to cause even greater gains right? especially after a 10 or 12 week cycle???

I bet aas will give you great gains. But maybe you want to go for a lighter cycle. Maybe test e @ 250mg per week would be great just to see how you would react to test.

Just my two cents.

:rolleyes: Ok lets say I wanted to blow up really fast. I know most people like slow and steady gains because the muscle is more prone to stay and the quality is better but what if I wanted to really blow up even if I was to loose alot of it?

Ive seen guys in the gym with stretch marks around there arm pits, chest, and biceps.. what exactly do they use that makes them grow so fast that they get stretch marks? and is this unhealthy?

forget about blowing up fast, those guys look watery and soft. slug down as much protien from real food as you can and youll love the gains youll get from ths cycle. oh by the way i have stretch marks around my armpits, biceps, quads..they look like shit, trust me you dont want them.

thanks TK, I am curious on how and why this happens to some people. Can you tell me how they are getting that big that fast?

Its not just from the gear. I got stretch marks all over and all I was using is some creatine and NO Explode. I think a lot of it has to do with genetics. I have seen dudes get huge pretty fast and have no stretch marks at all.

im not even sure how i got them. all iknow is i dont want any more. trust me if you everything right youll blow up on the cycle your doing. id do some reading on diet. an as for your training progressive resistanse, make sure you lift alittle more weight than the week before. make a log book so your not guessing in the gym. beat last weeks workouot by 5 lbs or a couple of reps. keep it simple this is not rocket science. this is work. good luck feel free to pm me with any questions.

Yes, Do not take more than 250mg of test only for a first cycle. Remember Diet will be the key factor, and training heavy and proper rest. If you start that high, it will only be more down the road.

Yes, Do not take more than 250mg of test only for a first cycle. Remember Diet will be the key factor, and training heavy and proper rest. If you start that high, it will only be more down the road.

Just like I thought.

Hope you make the right decision.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member