advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 weeks into my diet and i thought i had finally found the holy grail of diet aids...

JAP426

Registered
You guys remember the old slim xtreme made by Anabolic Xtreme? I found a bottle I had bought years ago in a plastic bin in my closet. I used to have a bad, impulsive habit years ago of buying every new supplement that came out and then either use them for a week or store them away. I popped one of these capsules this morning and felt like I was in outer space for the rest of the day. Even now I still feel weird. Guess it did kill my appetite but the hell if I want to feel spaced out everyday. The only thing that ever to this day that helped me on my diet (other than some damn willpower) was the old ephedra products like Stacker,Hydroxycut and Xenadrine. Oh well back to the willpower thing........

I remember that one. I would take it first thing in the morning and then not be able to sleep through the night

The only thing that ever to this day that helped me on my diet (other than some damn willpower) was the old ephedra products like Stacker,Hydroxycut and Xenadrine.

Those made me severely depressed. Go figure...

Remember the original Yellowjackets?

I remember that one. I would take it first thing in the morning and then not be able to sleep through the night

Yeah, I definitely feel the "stimmed" out effect. A little jittery. But really long lasting though. I took it like 13 hours ago. Might have to resort to an ambien tonight......

Remember the original Yellowjackets?

Yeah, I think they were made by NVE which was the same company that made stacker 2. I could take one stacker 2 with breakfast and be good to go all day long.

I love me some real deal ECA. It's not Vyvanse or Adderall but I consider it my morning coffee. I'm glad I don't have unlimited access to stims. I'd be a hardcore speed freak. Some of us like the jitters and others like to be mellowed out.

Another one

ALRI made one called Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. It was hands down the best dieting supplement I ever took. Just one in the morning and I would forget to eat if I didn't stick to my meal plan. No desire for food. This was probably back in 2007 or so. Not too long after it was pulled off the market because it was spiked with meridia/sibutramine. So basically it was a prescription diet pill with some nice smooth stimulants added in. Nothing ever compared to it.

I love me some real deal ECA. It's not Vyvanse or Adderall but I consider it my morning coffee. I'm glad I don't have unlimited access to stims. I'd be a hardcore speed freak. Some of us like the jitters and others like to be mellowed out.

Yeah I will never forget me and my son went to breakfast one morning. I had put my multivitamin/fish oil/coq-10 in my pocket along with his ADHD pill (Concerta). So after we eat I had my head up my ass and swallowed all the pills including his concerta. Man I felt like a crackhead the rest of the day. Ruined my day. Can't remember if it killed my appetite though.

ALRI made one called Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. It was hands down the best dieting supplement I ever took. Just one in the morning and I would forget to eat if I didn't stick to my meal plan. No desire for food. This was probably back in 2007 or so. Not too long after it was pulled off the market because it was spiked with meridia/sibutramine. So basically it was a prescription diet pill with some nice smooth stimulants added in. Nothing ever compared to it.
Hyperdrive 3.0 came later and was not the same beast as Venom!

Venom was stupid good. I only know because I found a stash in ALR's garage and took some samples with me in my luggage back in 2010. I wish I had taken the entire brown box!

Then it probably wasn't real DNP. DNP is possibly the most potent appetite stimulator in the world.

oh it was real...very real. D's crystal.

maybe 'kills' wasn't the right word... but it certainly reduces my appetite.

The original Xenadrene was some good shit. I kept an empty bottle for years just to remind me.

The original Xenadrene was some good shit. I kept an empty bottle for years just to remind me.

I thought that was about the best I ever took too.

Hyperdrive 3.0 came later and was not the same beast as Venom!

Venom was stupid good. I only know because I found a stash in ALR's garage and took some samples with me in my luggage back in 2010. I wish I had taken the entire brown box!

Yeah that's right it was simply called venom hyperdrive. I think the 3.0 came later and it sucked obviously. Man if you could have got that whole box. That would have been awesome. I don't think the stuff was addicting either. At least I don't recall having any problems when I stopped. Other than gaining 20 pounds!!!

Yeah, the original xenadrine was awesome. Also the original hydroxycut was awesome. Think it was pretty much the same thing as the xenadrine.

I also used to be a fat burner junkie. I'd get all excited when a new one came out on bb.com. The original Oxy Elite Pro was classic, as were MAN Scorch, USP Labs Recreate, and others that slip my mind (a Gaspari one in particular). The buzz and appetite suppression they gave were addicting.

dnp kills my appetite

also metformin.. and prami

And DNP and metformin are actually worth the money, lol.

Ephedrine blunts appetite well for me.

All I spend money on these days for "fat loss" would be T3, ephedrine (assumes caffeine with it), metformin, clen, DNP as a last resort. The otc stuff is all shit. DMAA was decent ("original"Oxy Elite).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity