over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21 Year Old Bloodwork after dangerous blasting and crusing for 3 years

NeedHelp1

Banned
Hey guys, I'm 21 years old 5"10, 230lbs, 10% bf, been training hard since I was 14 years old hours on a daily basis. I admit I was stupid, uninformed and did some dangerous blasting and cruising the last few years but I've been cruising the last few months and here's my bloodwork, I haven't done a test shot in a month purposefully to look drier/as well as see and possible come off gear, I have also taking 2.5 letro once a week.

I notice my fsh and lh are in range when about 2 months ago I did bloodwork and they were both low, I assume thats good?

How does it look? What should I do to stay as healthy as possible? come off or continue using?
Thanks for any help, it's greatly appreciated.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Are you on any 17aa orals or did you get drunk or consume alcohol before the blood was drawn?

It all depends on your goals. If you're not into competing or trying to make a career into bodybuilding, I would say STOP EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY. You are too young for drugs. If you stop and dedicate on nutrition, your body will repair and recover absolutely from everything.

Now if your plans are to become a bodybuilder, thats a different story. In that case you will have to get a good coach in mu opinion that can guide you on diet and nutrients to support your body while juicing and constantly testing blood.

It all depends on your goals. If you're not into competing or trying to make a career into bodybuilding, I would say STOP EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY. You are too young for drugs. If you stop and dedicate on nutrition, your body will repair and recover absolutely from everything.

Now if your plans are to become a bodybuilder, thats a different story. In that case you will have to get a good coach in mu opinion that can guide you on diet and nutrients to support your body while juicing and constantly testing blood.

Thanks for the reply, So If I want to off, I should just come off cold turkey, I suppose since my fsh and lh are in range and continue lifting and eating properly I'll have to go through a few months of feeling down but I'll recover and my test levels will rise back again?

The letro has tanked your estrogen so stop taking it. The fact your LSH and FH have come up, it looks like your body is attempting to recover. Stay off of everything to try and see if your test levels start to climb. It's going to take some time but looks like you are on the road to recovery.

The letro has tanked your estrogen so stop taking it. The fact your LSH and FH have come up, it looks like your body is attempting to recover. Stay off of everything to try and see if your test levels start to climb. It's going to take some time but looks like you are on the road to recovery.

Thank you! Appreciate that advice from a beast like you but If I stop the letro even though I'm using no test, won't that cause a estro rebound bad side effects like water and gyno and I've been using it as my ai for the last 6 months+?

Thank you! Appreciate that advice from a beast like you but If I stop the letro even though I'm using no test, won't that cause a estro rebound bad side effects like water and gyno and I've been using it as my ai for the last 6 months+?

All male estrogen comes from the breakdown of testosterone, your testosterone is low, so you won't be able to make very much estrogen, even without an AI.

Once you're off every single medication, your body will ALWAYS do everything it can to find its balance. Always. It is genetically designed that way. However, in order to perform all these biochemical processes, it is imperative to put in your body the raw materials. Essential nutrients. The body cannot make it happen out of pixie dust or air. You need every single day of your life a healthy diet PLUS extra supplementation of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, extra selenium and antioxidants.

Once you're off every single medication, your body will ALWAYS do everything it can to find its balance. Always. It is genetically designed that way. However, in order to perform all these biochemical processes, it is imperative to put in your body the raw materials. Essential nutrients. The body cannot make it happen out of pixie dust or air. You need every single day of your life a healthy diet PLUS extra supplementation of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, extra selenium and antioxidants.

Awesome thanks for that post, So what you say are the most important foods and supplements? I was taking multivitamins and a bunch of vitamin c a day but stopped taking vitamin c because whenever I would use it my cold would just get worse(I think causing my immune system to overwork), Nowadays since I'm dieting and leaning down to 8%bf I eat 200grams+ of protein a day and low carbs and eat mainly tuna, protein shakes, chicken, beef, fish, sugar free jello.

So can anyone else tell me how this bloodwork looks? I'm pretty sure the ast/alt levels are high mainly because I was taking ibuprofen for just a few days prior.

So can anyone else tell me how this bloodwork looks? I'm pretty sure the ast/alt levels are high mainly because I was taking ibuprofen for just a few days prior.

Ibuprofen doesn't metabolize in the liver bro. It won't increase your liver values.

I'm not sure why body builders do blood work, what I mean CBC and a metabolic. It won't show anything. You need to get your lipids checked, that's an indication of everything AAS have damaged

Ibuprofen doesn't metabolize in the liver bro. It won't increase your liver values.

I'm not sure why body builders do blood work, what I mean CBC and a metabolic. It won't show anything. You need to get your lipids checked, that's an indication of everything AAS have damaged

Ibuprofen is linked to liver cancer, pretty much everything is meetabolized by the liver.

Turns out the whole medical community was wrong about the whole lipid thing, it's all about inflammation. CBC is probably most important test a bodybuilder can get.

I feel like you must have been joking, nice dryness!

So does anyone know if my test will get lower than this and how lower? I haven't done a test shot in a month. Considering that my fsh and lh are rising again, does that mean this is about as low as my test is going to get and it's going to start rising again? Because my fsh and lh were both low a few days after I did a test shot about 2 months when I got bloodwork and now there not.

Also can I go to my doctor or a clinic and get and lie saying my dick doesn't work and can't orgasm properly, etc and get a trt prescription? Can I show him this bloodwork? Wheres the best place to go? I have insurance.

Thanks if anyone replies, it means alot.

So does anyone know if my test will get lower than this and how lower? I haven't done a test shot in a month. Considering that my fsh and lh are rising again, does that mean this is about as low as my test is going to get and it's going to start rising again? Because my fsh and lh were both low a few days after I did a test shot about 2 months when I got bloodwork and now there not.

Also can I go to my doctor or a clinic and get and lie saying my dick doesn't work and can't orgasm properly, etc and get a trt prescription? Can I show him this bloodwork? Wheres the best place to go? I have insurance.

Thanks if anyone replies, it means alot.

Don't do anything. If you inject test your FSH and LH will tank, those two hormones are responsible for the natural production. They are low when you inject because the body stops producing. You'll be back at square one. The fact they have come up is a good sign. Idk where you are at, but a TRT script at 21 is highly unlikely. Wait, that's the best thing you can do right now. Also, supplement vitamin d, I don't believe that has been suggested yet.

Don't do anything. If you inject test your FSH and LH will tank, those two hormones are responsible for the natural production. They are low when you inject because the body stops producing. You'll be back at square one. The fact they have come up is a good sign. Idk where you are at, but a TRT script at 21 is highly unlikely. Wait, that's the best thing you can do right now. Also, supplement vitamin d, I don't believe that has been suggested yet.

OK, thank you so much! What will vitamin d do exactly? It's been like a month since I did a test shot.

On 8/29/2016 my FSH was 0.7 and lh was 0.2 and my test was 858 and this was a week after doing a test shot but now my fsh and lh are in range after not doing a test shot in a month and few days but my test is super low so what does this mean?

So I guess from the advice I'm getting I'm coming off cold turkey, I haven't done a test shot in a month and few days. I'll do bloodwork in another month and see where I'm at, since my fsh and lh are in range again but my test is low, I feel pretty shitty mentally and physically as opposed to being on some test but I do want to come off plus I look leaner and more vascular without the layer of water test give. I am tempted to do another shot because I'm afraid my test will get lower than already is and feel more shitty, can anyone tell me if it will get much lower?

I live a active and healthy lifestyle train on average 3-5+ hours everyday jogging, lifting, cardio and eating 200+grams of protein a day so I'm pretty sure that will have a positive effect on my test levels.

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you so much.

Last edited:
My last blood work shows the range of being normal are...

Test - 348 -1197
LH 1.7 - 8.6
FSH 1.5 - 12.4
Est 7.6 - 42.6

If your test levels are low, and your lh and FSH are normal. it seems the letro you're taking is suppressing the test. Taper off of it and see if the test comes back, Already at 2.5 mg once per week, something is up because half life on letro is only a few days . Needs to be dosed e3d or EOD

Last edited:
So I guess from the advice I'm getting I'm coming off cold turkey, I haven't done a test shot in a month and few days. I'll do bloodwork in another month and see where I'm at, since my fsh and lh are in range again but my test is low, I feel pretty shitty mentally and physically as opposed to being on some test but I do want to come off plus I look leaner and more vascular without the layer of water test give. I am tempted to do another shot because I'm afraid my test will get lower than already is and feel more shitty, can anyone tell me if it will get much lower?

I live a active and healthy lifestyle train on average 3-5+ hours everyday jogging, lifting, cardio and eating 200+grams of protein a day so I'm pretty sure that will have a positive effect on my test levels.

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you so much.

Let me say it again! Don't do anything. Your LSH and FH are what are important right now, after those go up then your test levels go up. Of course if you inject testosterone your testosterone level will be up, but your LSH and FH will crash and you'll be shut down all over again! The fact your LSH and FH have gone up is a good sign you are recovering. So I repeat AGAIN, do not fuck with it! Be patient, you can't expect to blast for years and recover in a month.

Don't shoot test or take any letro. You guys misuse the shit out of AIs these days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131