over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

250mg vs 500mg

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do yall think about doing 250mg/week vs 500mg/week of Test e for a first cycle?

im currently doing 250mg/week just did 2nd shot this past monday but im debating on jumping up to 500mg next week but i wanted some opinions!

IMO do not get in a hurry.
250mgs should be plenty your first time around.
Peace.

What do yall think about doing 250mg/week vs 500mg/week of Test e for a first cycle?

im currently doing 250mg/week just did 2nd shot this past monday but im debating on jumping up to 500mg next week but i wanted some opinions!

Stick with the 250mg, take for about 12 weeks, and then PCT. Make sure you are eating right and not overtraning!

1st cycle dosage

For my 1st cycle I took test cyp @ 500 wk and I blew up like a blimp. Way to fast man. just stick to 250 a wk for your first cycle. Then you will be able to judge how your body responds to the compound for your next cycle, if you choose to do another one.

I'm no expert , but for me 250 would only be enought to shut me down,
It did nothing for me
I'd do 500.
That is just me.
I would listen to the pros .

thanks for all the reply's!

When should i start feeling the test kick in?

and also ive been SOOO tired all the time is this part of the test?

you should start to feel it around week four or so

I'm doing 360 ew (test e only) the first time out and it's working like a champ. Some sides - bloating, water retention etc - but nothing crazy. Very little acne...pimple here and there from time to time but then again I'm only on week 5. I never had lots of acne as a kid anyway.

I haven't noticed any huge in your face changes but it seems every week I get a little stronger, pumps in the gym get a little better, I wake up without the alarm clock etc.

It just seems consitent and steady. Not sure if that's normal and maybe it would be better at a higher dose. For now, I'm sticking to it though.

Just my two cents as a lower dose kind of guy.

I'm no expert , but for me 250 would only be enought to shut me down,
It did nothing for me
I'd do 500.
That is just me.
I would listen to the pros .

Hotrocks:

I used to feel exactly the same way, and used 500-1gram test a base most of the time. Since I'm been on TRT and getting blood tests once a quarter, I, along with two other guys, have been experimenting with dosages and blood levels. I can tell you for sure that 250mg a week for 5 or more weeks will get test levels in the thousands for myself and my friends. One friend reached the five thousand level with the AndroGel. Unbelievable.

For me 100mg per week puts me in the 1200-1800 range. Well tested over the last two years. I truly believe testing is the key. Again I truly felt as you do until I viewed the test results. I can also say I've seem terrific results from guys my age and older (forties and fifties) at the low dosages. My thoughts have turned around 180 degrees on the subject. My opinion only.

When should i start feeling the test kick in?

and also ive been SOOO tired all the time is this part of the test?

Don't worry about when it's going to kick in. Too many people obsess over this. One day you will wake up and know it's there. If you are tired try to sleep more. Your body is telling you that you need the extra sleep. WHen I get wiped out I try to catch a nap on the weekend and I feel a lot better. Don't get in the habit of using caffeine or other stimulants to get through the day. I cut out all caffeine intake except for 2 cups of coffee in the morning. It took some get used too but it works fine now. Make sure you drink enough water because one of the signs of dehydration is feeling tired, especially in the afternoon.

PB

Thanks for your reply.

Well !
I didn't start seeing any results until I went to 500 per week !

Many years ago I was doing 250 a week (TE) for six weeks and barely any results.
Then I went to 500 and the results were apparent .
I believe you, but what would you say about my results after upping the dose.

I've been bridging continual for about two years at 250 at about every ten days now. (Went from sus to te about six months ago)
Do you think after all these years of gear I have "adapted" ( can't think of a better word) to the 250 dosing ?

It would be nice to drop the dose I’d save a lot of gear .
What do you think should do .
Drop to about 125 per week ?
What ?
Right now I’m on the tenth week of a twelve week cycle @ 700 a week .
I’ve been thinking about dropping the dose , because my BP has been slightly elevated in the past three or four weeks along with getting a red flush at times.
Not taking those sides lightly , but everything other that that is great !
God Bless

ok holy shit, tomorrow will be my 3rd week on...

i did arms today i got a pump ive never had in my life was possibly the greatest feeling ever when lifting...

not gonna lie test for the win

ok holy shit, tomorrow will be my 3rd week on...

i did arms today i got a pump ive never had in my life was possibly the greatest feeling ever when lifting...

not gonna lie test for the win

are you still at 250mg?

if it shut you down surely you noticed an effect if lifting and eating right?

I always wonder when I here the arguement for more more more, if it was enough to shut you down surely you noticed an effect while on if lifting and eating right?

I remember my first cycle I got huge on a low dose, and my strength went through the roof (and developed stretch marks around shoulders/lats).

Start low, eat properly, you have plenty of cycles left in you if you do it slow and steady the first time.

In my opinion, the lower doseages work GREAT if you space the doseages out, the reason why some get better results at higher dose is because the variation in peak blood levels is less sporadic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws