over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

25lbs in 2 years

Just a little update, I didn't want to start a new thread because it annoys people to be a "thread-whore"

So here is my leg picture, the 2012 pic is from today in a changing room and the 2011 pic is from some party.

Im quite proud of my legs improvements! i just need a lot more shoulders, arms and upper chest. :)

Attachments

• Legs from 2011-2012.jpg
    Legs from 2011-2012.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 233
Impressive!

Nice gains! Legs for certain have doubled!

Nice gains! Legs for certain have doubled!

thankyou! I think they are my best bodypart, I just need to bring in a bit more detail and add a lot more upper body!

Looking great man.

Awesome progress man! I'm same height and about 5lbs lighter so I know how hard it is to look "big" at our height. But obviously you've found what is working so stick with it!!

Awesome progress man! I'm same height and about 5lbs lighter so I know how hard it is to look "big" at our height. But obviously you've found what is working so stick with it!!

your 6'1 235ish?

It is sooooo hard to look "big" at this height, so i know how it feels!, ive been lifting for 4 years and only now do i actually look like i lift.

Lots of food, heavy weights and small doses over long periods of time seem to work best! :)

your 6'1 235ish?

It is sooooo hard to look "big" at this height, so i know how it feels!, ive been lifting for 4 years and only now do i actually look like i lift.

Lots of food, heavy weights and small doses over long periods of time seem to work best! :)

I float between 230 and 235. My pic is old, I was around 220 at that time. Tren,test, and hit training has treated me quite well this off season haha

I float between 230 and 235. My pic is old, I was around 220 at that time. Tren,test, and hit training has treated me quite well this off season haha

I havent tried Tren before, Only used Dbol, Test Cyp and Masteron before.

Ive heard some very good things about it, im just worried about the trensomnia.

:(

I havent tried Tren before, Only used Dbol, Test Cyp and Masteron before.

Ive heard some very good things about it, im just worried about the trensomnia.

:(

yea this is my first time using it. The insomnia is manageable but the sweats are intense. I'll prob flip flop between tren and npp from now on.

Hey mate, do you find that legs respond better that othwr bodyparts, do you just work them harder, or are you blessed with good genetics for legs, i.e. I seen a Yates seminar recently and when asked what does he attribute his calves to?, he just said - Mum and Dad...lol

Hey mate, do you find that legs respond better that othwr bodyparts, do you just work them harder, or are you blessed with good genetics for legs, i.e. I seen a Yates seminar recently and when asked what does he attribute his calves to?, he just said - Mum and Dad...lol

I think that genetics play some role in leg development, because my dad had good legs untill he broke his back and is now in a wheelchair. but I have a few tricks i have picked up along the way, that i think have really helped to develop my legs.

-Train legs every week, If you are recovered in 3-4 days train legs again.
- Dont do extensions, they will just waste your legs away.
- Keep reps around 15-20 always!
- Stiff leg deadlift is crap, it just works your ass not your hammstrings
- Leg press drop sets are a good way to finish a workout.
- Change your squatting stance every week, so very narrow stance, wide stance, medium stance etc...
- keep the speed the same all the way through the set, try not to pause after every rep.

I think that genetics play some role in leg development, because my dad had good legs untill he broke his back and is now in a wheelchair. but I have a few tricks i have picked up along the way, that i think have really helped to develop my legs.

-Train legs every week, If you are recovered in 3-4 days train legs again.
- Dont do extensions, they will just waste your legs away.
- Keep reps around 15-20 always!
- Stiff leg deadlift is crap, it just works your ass not your hammstrings
- Leg press drop sets are a good way to finish a workout.
- Change your squatting stance every week, so very narrow stance, wide stance, medium stance etc...
- keep the speed the same all the way through the set, try not to pause after every rep.

Well it clearly works for you...I have always had crap legs, they are getting better, mainly with low rep leg presses, but i am still far from happy. I might try higher reps in the new year, but I have always fround this approach hard to make sense of, i.e. sprinters have good legs, and marathon runners don't, so every muscle gets the same for me - 6 to 8 reps, 1 working set...
BTW, what contest are you entering next?

You are def. genetically blessed bro but you have obviously worked Hard in the gym and its paying off you look good man keep up the hard work

Well it clearly works for you...I have always had crap legs, they are getting better, mainly with low rep leg presses, but i am still far from happy. I might try higher reps in the new year, but I have always fround this approach hard to make sense of, i.e. sprinters have good legs, and marathon runners don't, so every muscle gets the same for me - 6 to 8 reps, 1 working set...
BTW, what contest are you entering next?

have you seen the thighs/glutes of cross country skiers? there enourmous! and all they do all day long is the same motion. Runners are naturally lean, and because they are doing such intense cardio they burn there muscle down. high reps with deep squats will really help.

Im doing the NABBA midlands junior class. Hoping to win the junior title!

Need another 5lbs of muscle on my arms+shoulders before i do diet down, so i have 10 weeks of smashing them.

You are def. genetically blessed bro but you have obviously worked Hard in the gym and its paying off you look good man keep up the hard work

Hahah thankyou, but im not blessed at all, I have a twig like upper body and need a shitload more size on my delts, chest and arms. I do love training legs though.

:)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner