over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g of Deca....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried everything to get over 180. Just can't do it.

It's all diet and nothing to do with drugs. Drugs will help facilitate a certain size but you need to eat to attain it. It's like trying to build a house without any bricks. I love high deca. I have mixed views because for you it's pretty pointless going really high because you are not eating to make the most of it. In fact for you going higher with drugs may even go against you. At the same time if you want to run something go for it but do it smartly and ramp up the dose gradually and see how you respond. As you ramp up the dose you need to be doing the same with your nutrition. Quite honestly if you don't eat sufficiently it won't really matter if you do 600mg or 2g of deca.

600mg deca is more than enough for you to grow on. I don't have great genetics but when I go up to about 270 I will start at 500mg test and 350mg nandrolone (probably npp this time) and the most I will go up to is around 750mg test and 525mg npp and that is more than enough for me. When I tried high deca I think I tried 1.2g but I can't remember and would need to look back at an old log. I should add I usually hate (massively) when guys go on about their own doses and expect everyone to do and respond the same especially genetic freaks on 500mg total saying to some guy with awful genetics if you can't be huge and lean on 500mg you are somehow doing things completely wrong. I literally cringe when guys talk like this but I do it for a reason with you because it's obvious to me by your posts you are simply not eating enough. If you were eating enough you would know 600mg deca only is more than enough for you to grow. If you were eating massive clean cals consistently and struggling to grow I would say sure up your dose but that is not the case.

So instead of thinking about 2g deca why don't you draw out a starting diet and stock up on quality food and maybe some "diet hacks" in case you struggle such as weight gain shakes (make your own), intra shakes and nut butters. You are not tall but I believe you're 5ft 7 so regardless of your genetics getting over 180 should be easy with consistent food and anabolics.

I just read you struggle to eat 4000 cals and there is your answer. That is nothing. You could eat a typical diet of beef/chicken and rice with fruit/greens and get in about 3000 cals. Then you add a large shake with protein, oats and almond butter pre bed and there is your 4000 cals for the day and all you had to do was add in 1 shake to your existing diet. Not everyone can eat loads of clean food consistently but 4000 cals is nothing especially when you can use certain methods/aids to bump up the cals. A 1000 cal shake pre bed and because of your metabolism (I have seen your pics and condition) you shouldn't get fat if you take your drugs and TRAIN HARDER.

Everyone is different and people concerned with hair like to use deca only but I would 100% recommend a test base (300mg for example) and a little masteron (200mg) to go with the deca which I would start at 400mg for you and you can go up if needed/wanted over time.

He means your mentality is like a Noob, your looking for something in the dose wich it prob wont give you. Your problem is something else.
Well seems like muscle growth has platued these cuple years. I've tried eating more' lower my volume, raise my volume. I get plenty of sleep and rest.
It's all diet and nothing to do with drugs. Drugs will help facilitate a certain size but you need to eat to attain it. It's like trying to build a house without any bricks. I love high deca. I have mixed views because for you it's pretty pointless going really high because you are not eating to make the most of it. In fact for you going higher with drugs may even go against you. At the same time if you want to run something go for it but do it smartly and ramp up the dose gradually and see how you respond. As you ramp up the dose you need to be doing the same with your nutrition. Quite honestly if you don't eat sufficiently it won't really matter if you do 600mg or 2g of deca.

600mg deca is more than enough for you to grow on. I don't have great genetics but when I go up to about 270 I will start at 500mg test and 350mg nandrolone (probably npp this time) and the most I will go up to is around 750mg test and 525mg npp and that is more than enough for me. When I tried high deca I think I tried 1.2g but I can't remember and would need to look back at an old log. I should add I usually hate (massively) when guys go on about their own doses and expect everyone to do and respond the same especially genetic freaks on 500mg total saying to some guy with awful genetics if you can't be huge and lean on 500mg you are somehow doing things completely wrong. I literally cringe when guys talk like this but I do it for a reason with you because it's obvious to me by your posts you are simply not eating enough. If you were eating enough you would know 600mg deca only is more than enough for you to grow. If you were eating massive clean cals consistently and struggling to grow I would say sure up your dose but that is not the case.

So instead of thinking about 2g deca why don't you draw out a starting diet and stock up on quality food and maybe some "diet hacks" in case you struggle such as weight gain shakes (make your own), intra shakes and nut butters. You are not tall but I believe you're 5ft 7 so regardless of your genetics getting over 180 should be easy with consistent food and anabolics.

I just read you struggle to eat 4000 cals and there is your answer. That is nothing. You could eat a typical diet of beef/chicken and rice with fruit/greens and get in about 3000 cals. Then you add a large shake with protein, oats and almond butter pre bed and there is your 4000 cals for the day and all you had to do was add in 1 shake to your existing diet. Not everyone can eat loads of clean food consistently but 4000 cals is nothing especially when you can use certain methods/aids to bump up the cals. A 1000 cal shake pre bed and because of your metabolism (I have seen your pics and condition) you shouldn't get fat if you take your drugs and TRAIN HARDER.

Everyone is different and people concerned with hair like to use deca only but I would 100% recommend a test base (300mg for example) and a little masteron (200mg) to go with the deca which I would start at 400mg for you and you can go up if needed/wanted over time.

Thanks man. I try to make it easy on my self to get the calories in by not limiting any foods. Lately been eating pizzas muffins burgers. Pounding down juice and soda. Sometimes i feel the more gear i use the faster my metabolism gets. Im on 200test/200mast/100tren/500deca/500dhb. I've been on deca all year around 600 but like i said everytime i bulk up to 180 i just start getting fatter and my stomach just can't fit any more food. The more i eat the more i shit out. Like huge piles of shit.

Well seems like muscle growth has platued these cuple years. I've tried eating more' lower my volume, raise my volume. I get plenty of sleep and rest.

Thanks man. I try to make it easy on my self to get the calories in by not limiting any foods. Lately been eating pizzas muffins burgers. Pounding down juice and soda. Sometimes i feel the more gear i use the faster my metabolism gets. Im on 200test/200mast/100tren/500deca/500dhb. I've been on deca all year around 600 but like i said everytime i bulk up to 180 i just start getting fatter and my stomach just can't fit any more food. The more i eat the more i shit out. Like huge piles of shit.

This is why I wrote more drugs may even go against you. From calorie burning to digestion etc etc. However, what you are doing is 100% going against you. No wonder you start putting on fat if you are pounding shit food to ensure your calorie count is higher. You need to cut back on the drugs and you need to clean up your diet and eat foods you digest well that are nutrient dense. Then when you have a good system in place you can start increasing things gradually (food and later on drugs and repeat). I am the opposite to preach about doses on here but again higher doses can go against many and things should be done gradually/smartly. Drugs can also cover up poor diets because any guy can be small and ripped taking in loads of aas and not eating a lot of food but it will only go against them in the long run.

This is why I wrote more drugs may even go against you. From calorie burning to digestion etc etc. However, what you are doing is 100% going against you. No wonder you start putting on fat if you are pounding shit food to ensure your calorie count is higher. You need to cut back on the drugs and you need to clean up your diet and eat foods you digest well that are nutrient dense. Then when you have a good system in place you can start increasing things gradually (food and later on drugs and repeat).

I digest the food well. I rarely have any gas or diareha ever. I pretty good. All my protein sources come from quality foods. Carbs are carbs.

Weight isn't everything guys.

Completely true but we mention it because you stated yourself you want to be over 180. Chasing weight is generally a terrible idea but we all do it and at your height 180 is perfectly fine and it's a good target. It's not like you are chasing 250 and doing anything possible just to get to that weight. Most guys pick a huge weight and usually just get fat to attain it so it only goes against them. You are lean and look good so are in a good position to attain your goals. Just stock up on clean food and have a system in place and if you stick to it you will go far.

How much do you weigh? I’ve only ever heard big dudes running it. I don’t think you have enough androgen receptors in your body to use that much. After you get receptor saturation then it will bind at a heavy rate to other receptors: progesterone, estrogen....

I think it doesn’t work in the way you’re thinking...but be my guest, I’d love to hear your reports, I usually enjoy your posts.
Dont andorgen receptors scale wit androgens in d body at a pretty linear rate virtualy indefinitely? Aka d more androgens d more androgen receptors unlike neurotransmitters which downregulate. Roids have a fall off thru trillions diff mechsnisms apart from ar. Cuz ur body shudnt be holding dat much mass in d 1st place.

Completely true but we mention it because you stated yourself you want to be over 180. Chasing weight is generally a terrible idea but we all do it and at your height 180 is perfectly fine and it's a good target. It's not like you are chasing 250 and doing anything possible just to get to that weight. Most guys pick a huge weight and usually just get fat to attain it so it only goes against them. You are lean and look good so are in a good position to attain your goals. Just stock up on clean food and have a system in place and if you stick to it you will go far.

Thanks for not being a dick. Well spoken

I digest the food well. I rarely have any gas or diareha ever. I pretty good. All my protein sources come from quality foods. Carbs are carbs.
Bro you just said you eat burgers and pizza soda and so on
But you're protein comes from quality food? You're all over the place

Honestly you can tell you just go to the gym eat whatever you want and use aas.and think adding more juice is going to take you pass your 180lbs

You don't have to admit it real vets already see this. I'm not trying to offend you but you going about it all wrong if you want to put on size and keep most of it

But you're 180lbs at like 5'4 right?

Regardless yea I think it's a waste and obviously not sustainable, you won't keep any of it.

Dont andorgen receptors scale wit androgens in d body at a pretty linear rate virtualy indefinitely? Aka d more androgens d more androgen receptors unlike neurotransmitters which downregulate. Roids have a fall off thru trillions diff mechsnisms apart from ar. Cuz ur body shudnt be holding dat much mass in d 1st place.
Welcome to the board bro. You'll need to put in more work before getting away with such conflicting nonsensical statements.

But you just wrote to me "I try to make it easy on my self to get the calories in by not limiting any foods. Lately been eating pizzas muffins burgers. Pounding down juice and soda." I am not one to say all food should be "clean" and some people digest certain "dirty" foods well. However the bulk of your diet should be nutrient dense foods that you digest well. Having some cheat foods is fine/great but after reading many of your posts on here about your diet it's clear as day to me why you struggle to grow.

What fats do you eat? Adding in some healthy fats is an easy way to bump up your calories. Things like 1 spoon of nut butter or extra virgin olive oil or 1/2 an avocado with each meal and your daily calories are 500-600 higher just from those simple additions. It's very easy to feed your body with quality calories without even changing your basic meal plan. As I posted 1 shake pre bed then over time you add some nut butter to 2 meals, then 1/2 avocado to 2 meals, then some evoo to your shake or 5th meal and so on. Then you can increase protein serving by 10g per meal. Little steps over time and it enables you to carry on growing.

Bro you just said you eat burgers and pizza soda and so on
But you're protein comes from quality food? You're all over the place

Honestly you can tell you just go to the gym eat whatever you want and use aas.and think adding more juice is going to take you pass your 180lbs

You don't have to admit it real vets already see this. I'm not trying to offend you but you going about it all wrong if you want to put on size and keep most of it
[H/QUOTE]

I make my own burgers in the air fryer. Wtf is wrong with ground beef. Nothing wrong with me buying a frozen cheese pizza and adding turkey peperoni for extra protein. Cheese is protein. Whey comes from cheese. Dont be stupid bro

But you just wrote to me "I try to make it easy on my self to get the calories in by not limiting any foods. Lately been eating pizzas muffins burgers. Pounding down juice and soda." I am not one to say all food should be "clean" and some people digest certain "dirty" foods well. However the bulk of your diet should be nutrient dense foods that you digest well. Having some cheat foods is fine/great but after reading many of your posts on here about your diet it's clear as day to me why you struggle to grow.

What fats do you eat? Adding in some healthy fats is an easy way to bump up your calories. Things like 1 spoon of nut butter or extra virgin olive oil or 1/2 an avocado with each meal and your daily calories are 500-600 higher just from those simple additions. It's very easy to feed your body with quality calories without even changing your basic meal plan. As I posted 1 shake pre bed then over time you add some nut butter to 2 meals, then 1/2 avocado to 2 meals, then some evoo to your shake or 5th meal and so on. Then you can increase protein serving by 10g per meal. Little steps over time and it enables you to carry on growing.
Calories in calories out let's not go thru this again.
It's gonna be easier for me to hit more cals with dirty foods then it will with Clean foods..my diet is 100%clean when i cut. And I've gotten down to 5% at 150lbs

Welcome to the board bro. You'll need to put in more work before getting away with such conflicting nonsensical statements.
Wat part of anything dat i said was conflicting or nonsensical? Everything i said is true nd nothing contradicts myb u need reading comprehension.

I don't like eating oils i feel i get enough from all the oil i shoot in my self. Also nutrients dont build muscle. Protein and calories do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member