over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca / RHR

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
It's become pretty obvious that Deca raises my resting heart rate by somewhere in the range 12-15 bpm. This last time I ran out of GH in my cycle and that only shaved 5 bpm off the high mark, and then maintaining weight at 260 after the cycle after 2 weeks RHR just magically started plummeting down to where it's normal for me even in a cutting phase (69 bpm at the moment).

So the question, is there any way anyone has found to mitigate rises in resting heart rate caused by Deca or other compounds that are similar? Deca does wonderful things for my (getting older) joints and I don't want to remove it from the toolbox, but I REALLY don't like my RHR rising that much from a longevity standpoint.

Have you checked your RHR while on other compounds?

I find while in cycle over my TRT mine will jump up about 10 points.

It's become pretty obvious that Deca raises my resting heart rate by somewhere in the range 12-15 bpm. This last time I ran out of GH in my cycle and that only shaved 5 bpm off the high mark, and then maintaining weight at 260 after the cycle after 2 weeks RHR just magically started plummeting down to where it's normal for me even in a cutting phase (69 bpm at the moment).

So the question, is there any way anyone has found to mitigate rises in resting heart rate caused by Deca or other compounds that are similar? Deca does wonderful things for my (getting older) joints and I don't want to remove it from the toolbox, but I REALLY don't like my RHR rising that much from a longevity standpoint.
Are you holding a lot of excess water? I’m currently on NPP and my RHR is still around mid 50s to low 60s

Have you checked your RHR while on other compounds?

I find while in cycle over my TRT mine will jump up about 10 points.
Regardless of compound? I have only been wearing my fitbit long enough to really monitor it a few years and when I'm contest prepping it stays low regardless. (that has been a combo of mast, tren, test prop, for the last few years). There could be a mitigating effect when dieting related to losing weight and extra cardio though.

What kind of doses produce that deviation. Is it 600mg of deca in a 2+ gram stack or 100mg in top of 200mg test cup TRT? Both maybe. If it's just in bigger doses joint positives show up in the 100-150mg range for most and 200mg for nearly everyone.

Deca is a staple for me during most of the year but amount varies by purpose.

What kind of doses produce that deviation. Is it 600mg of deca in a 2+ gram stack or 100mg in top of 200mg test cup TRT? Both maybe. If it's just in bigger doses joint positives show up in the 100-150mg range for most and 200mg for nearly everyone.

Deca is a staple for me during most of the year but amount varies by purpose.
Based on the fact it took 2 weeks to even start dropping I think it is mostly dose independent. But I was on 200mg eod. So I think like 650/wk avg.
Is your fluid and electrolyte intake relatively consistent?
Pretty much, usually somewhere around a gallon of water a day plus what I would get in various shakes.

Based on the fact it took 2 weeks to even start dropping I think it is mostly dose independent. But I was on 200mg eod. So I think like 650/wk avg.

Pretty much, usually somewhere around a gallon of water a day plus what I would get in various shakes.

On the worst case you can use a cruise period to determine your effective joint dose (100/150/200) and see if it results in HR deviation. This way you can keep the base in there for joints even in non deca heavy blasts. This is what I do though up to 600 deca my HR isn't effected. Good luck with it!

Nandrolone raises my RHR as well and my cardio fitness is great otherwise, I think this is somewhat expected. I've heard people using nebivolol to help mitigate this while also mitigating other sides at the same time. Maybe someone can expand on this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131