over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study RE: RHR on Gh

I haven't researched it, but I'll butt in anyway like an idiot, but I don't think the amount of mannitol in GH can be called a diuretic outright. If it was I'd think there would be contraindications for all manner of other illnesses and drugs, no? And it would be described in the PDR and the leaflets with the product. Actually it has also been speculated/claimed that UG fake GH actually contain anti-diuretic hormone to simulate a bloating/GH effect but I would be surprised if that happened, correct me if I'm wrong. Mannitol is a plasma expander right? Shouldn't it cause an increase in BP acutely? This is assuming there was an amount that had any effect, and how much could there be in GH and how much do they use as plasma expanders? I know my sugar free candies and gum contain mannitol or other sugar alcohols lol. Glycerol is one and you have to take quite a bit to get a plasma volume increase or any effect, not milligrams or less.

Overdosing might be a reason for the increase in HR as well as bloat, but yet it doesn't quite fit perfectly here as historically they weren't overdosed right?

So glad you shared this. I was considering Jintropin as a replacement for the generics spiking my heart but not now. I will be sticking with Norditropin, Genotropin, Omnitrope moving forward, all of which do not give me this scary side effect.
I remember when Jintropin first arrived on the scene and everyone was skeptical, it can't be "pharma" or "real," not at that price or availability. At the very least it was 192AA. Stallone threw his out of an AUS hotel window and even the US government got involved in shutting Jin's operation down lol.

I haven't researched it, but I'll butt in anyway like an idiot, but I don't think the amount of mannitol in GH can be called a diuretic outright. If it was I'd think there would be contraindications for all manner of other illnesses and drugs, no? And it would be described in the PDR and the leaflets with the product. Actually it has also been speculated/claimed that UG fake GH actually contain anti-diuretic hormone to simulate a bloating/GH effect but I would be surprised if that happened, correct me if I'm wrong. Mannitol is a plasma expander right? Shouldn't it cause an increase in BP acutely? This is assuming there was an amount that had any effect, and how much could there be in GH and how much do they use as plasma expanders? I know my sugar free candies and gum contain mannitol or other sugar alcohols lol. Glycerol is one and you have to take quite a bit to get a plasma volume increase or any effect, not milligrams or less.

Overdosing might be a reason for the increase in HR as well as bloat, but yet it doesn't quite fit perfectly here as historically they weren't overdosed right?
Over dosing can’t be the reason. The study I posted shows that people on 9iu per day pharma gh only elevated 1 bear per minute and 18iu per day only elevated 5 bpm. I was on 3iu per day generic and was elevated over 30 bpm.

So glad you shared this. I was considering Jintropin as a replacement for the generics spiking my heart but not now. I will be sticking with Norditropin, Genotropin, Omnitrope moving forward, all of which do not give me this scary side effect.
real Jintropin (the 200iu packages) are great and, together with humatrope, my favorite pharma HGH

I kinda feel like if your rhr is high on 4 or 5 iu's it's more a diet problem. Did you guys increase calories and gain weight after you started low dose?

My rhr is still fucked after taking massive doses of qsc for 6 months, but I'm not sure how much of it is from GH or other steroids and gaining weight/some bad diet

I kinda feel like if your rhr is high on 4 or 5 iu's it's more a diet problem. Did you guys increase calories and gain weight after you started low dose?

My rhr is still fucked after taking massive doses of qsc for 6 months, but I'm not sure how much of it is from GH or other steroids and gaining weight/some bad diet

Just curious, what do you consider a “massive” dose? 15+?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws