over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd cycle advice

ATLien

Registered
hey guys, I am 33 years old 5'9 230, and ran 200 test e and 200 mast e for about 6 months last year, kickstarted with 30 mg tbol for 4 weeks. I stayed on for a while and added 200 mg tren e for 8 weeks along the way. ended up tapering down to 125 test e a week then no pct. I was using aromasin during though. I got the liquid syringe and took a half syringe every od or so.

This time, I plan on running 275 sust for 5 weeks, then 375 sust for 5 weeks, then switching to 300 test e + 300 mast e for 8 weeks and adding 50 mg tbol or var for the first 4 weeks of the test/mast.

my experienced buddy said I didnt need an AI if I was under 500mg total. I started the 275 sust (1cc) 5 days ago and hadnt planned on using the aromasin till I was on 650 total (test+mast+tbol). should I start the aromasin now or wait till I'm on a higher dose. I don't mind running a long cycle (3-6 months) I didn't have any issues last time and loved it. I am trying to lose fat and gain some decent shape. I started around 260 lbs last year and lost 30 lbs while putting on some decent mass and nice strength gains.

This year, my goal is to get under 200 lbs while adding a little more mass/shape. obviously my diet and cardio will be a huge factor.

any advice is greatly appreciated, and my buddy recommended me a site to order from but I dont see it on here, its on eroids. but if any experienced users have a favorite sponsor here they would recomend I would love to check it out. the site he suggested ships from Florida (where I live), so thats nice, but it's kinda pricey ($55 10mg 300 test e, $75 10 mg 300 mast e, and $120 for 50x50mg tbol tabs). I was hoping to spend a little less if possible, but seems ok I guess. feel free to pm me about recommendations

thanks in advance :)

Welcome to PM.

You can't ask for source. Read the 1000's of reviews and ask for a price list so you can decide what's best for you.

If you have an experienced buddy, it may be a good idea to listen to him.

Don't see a reason to switch back and forth from sustanon to test e. Run test. e and introduce masteron later for its anti-e properties. If you're not very sensitive, there's no need for an AI at those doses, but only bloods can tell for sure.

No need for an oral, but if tbol treats you good, do it 4 on 4 off.

Welcome to PM.

You can't ask for source. Read the 1000's of reviews and ask for a price list so you can decide what's best for you.

If you have an experienced buddy, it may be a good idea to listen to him.

Don't see a reason to switch back and forth from sustanon to test e. Run test. e and introduce masteron later for its anti-e properties. If you're not very sensitive, there's no need for an AI at those doses, but only bloods can tell for sure.

No need for an oral, but if tbol treats you good, do it 4 on 4 off.

Thanks for the response. I will check out the reviews, just haven't had much time. The only reason I'm starting with the sust is because I already have it. Wish I had test e, but I figure I might as well use what I have. Do you think I should just start 275 sust(current bottle) then 375 sust (per 1ml next bottle I already have) then up it to 400 test e, then add 200 mast e later on? I love tbol, but yeah, kinda pointless I suppose. I'd do var, but didnt feel much the first time I ran it and sides seem too harsh imo.

You ran all those compounds in your post for your first cycle?

Yep, started with tbol, 250 test e, and 200 mast e, then after 8 weeks I added 200 tren e, dropped the mast and ran that for 8 weeks, then did var on too 4 weeks then 4 off then tbol again then dropped the tren then ended up just 250 test e then tapered down to 125 test e. Lasted about 8 months lol. I didn't want to come off, but I did in fear of impotence. Luckily, that wasn't an issue. Been off a couple months then just did 1cc sust 275 last Friday.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131