over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Month progress pics: No holds barred details: clean bulk

Not ignorant at all bro, I'm just lazy and got tired of spelling Triptorelin. New PCT product that I had success with. Extreme Peptides carries it.

!!!!!!
My dick thanks both BigEvil and Trip! That worked like magic for me!
Not quite as spectacular as BE but my boys have a few more miles on them and it still worked better than i hoped.

!!!!!!
My dick thanks both BigEvil and Trip! That worked like magic for me!
Not quite as spectacular as BE but my boys have a few more miles on them and it still worked better than i hoped.

Good news Lean! A little more lead in the pencil and a higher T level is always a good thing! Are you taking a SERM with it?

Gotta say big evil your log has inspired me. Im gonna be working on body fat reduction for a good while yet with just peps,but in 9 months to a year when i go back on the test for a clean bulk- im gonna eat clean eat a lot lift heavy-look at you log and say yea-it can be fucking done. GOOD WORK:)

Gotta say big evil your log has inspired me. Im gonna be working on body fat reduction for a good while yet with just peps,but in 9 months to a year when i go back on the test for a clean bulk- im gonna eat clean eat a lot lift heavy-look at you log and say yea-it can be fucking done. GOOD WORK:)

Thanks Sammy! Make a plan, train hard, recover, feed the body, supplement accordingly...... Go get some bro!

Good news Lean! A little more lead in the pencil and a higher T level is always a good thing! Are you taking a SERM with it?
hey man - i am taking exemestane eod atm. A light dose just to keep estrogen at bay. HCG eod as well. no adex or anything else - What do u think about that?

yeah x 2! it is impressive to see what can be accomplished and IMO Bigevil is doing it in a reasonable way that won't fuk up his liver, etc. in the long run. For those of us who will never get a shot at Mr. O, the important thing to to look at the big picture - and then go balls to the wall! Good luck Sammy!

hey man - i am taking exemestane eod atm. A light dose just to keep estrogen at bay. HCG eod as well. no adex or anything else - What do u think about that?

I think the extremestane is a good idea.

I would pass on the HCG and just let the triptorelin do it's long term job though..... I could be wrong, but from what I have researched, they work in a similar manner except for the duration of the effect.
I'm not sure that over-stimulation through the same pathway is a good idea.

Just my opinion and thoughts, I am still learning too though

big big changes. try and stay leaner while bulking obviously you can because you are still lean in the 230 pics. too sloppy in the heavier pic

but did he gain that much more?

Now that I've leaned it out to 10.5 % at 234 I can see the progress that was made even better...so to answer your question: Yep, Put on quite a bit of lean muscle in the last 2 pics even though it isn't as clear with the added bf.... More than I ever expected.

BTW-
Been off about 10 wks now and my new DVD run is about to start soon, so watch out! Gonna try and stay at 10% bf or lower the whole time though with the addition of the Provider's gift! Time to grow!

I'm not sure that over-stimulation through the same pathway is a good idea.

Okay okay - so I think I have a secondary pathway to over stimulation and it involves the fairer sex...takes a bit longer than HCG but definately worth it!

Now that I've leaned it out to 10.5 % at 234 I can see the progress that was made even better...

Damn, bro at 10% you are in an awesome place to start some new growth! - better get your ass into Costco to buy a palette full of chicken breasts and tilapia loins....

Now that I've leaned it out to 10.5 % at 234 I can see the progress that was made even better...so to answer your question: Yep, Put on quite a bit of lean muscle in the last 2 pics even though it isn't as clear with the added bf.... More than I ever expected.

BTW-
Been off about 10 wks now and my new DVD run is about to start soon, so watch out! Gonna try and stay at 10% bf or lower the whole time though with the addition of the Provider's gift! Time to grow!

well thats good then. most peeps including myself, cant gain that much weight without getting 'too fat' My body gains best if i stay lean and gain muscle at a slower pace than most. as you stated, its hard to see what you gained quality wise from the pics but awsome work if it did work for you

I call this progress

OK, I did the math... Here are the stats of my progress after I have been off for 10 weeks now. These are the gains I have kept:

Start: 214 lbs 8.5% bf
Peak weight: 244 ?b?f
End of cycle: 238: 12%
Current: 234: 10.5%

Start: 214 x 8.5 % = 196 lbs lean
10 Weeks post: 234 x 10 % = 211 lbs lean

10 weeks post cycle gains kept: + 15 lbs lean muscle tissue, + 5 lbs fat

I am very happy with that especially since I am about to start another great DVD flick!

Fuckin awesome progress evil your a beast:headbang:

OK, I did the math... Here are the stats of my progress after I have been off for 10 weeks now. These are the gains I have kept:

Start: 214 lbs 8.5% bf
Peak weight: 244 ?b?f
End of cycle: 238: 12%
Current: 234: 10.5%

Start: 214 x 8.5 % = 196 lbs lean
10 Weeks post: 234 x 10 % = 211 lbs lean

10 weeks post cycle gains kept: + 15 lbs lean muscle tissue, + 5 lbs fat

I am very happy with that especially since I am about to start another great DVD flick!

Those are good numbers bro! nice job

I agree you do look better midsection wise on the second pic but what you gained in the chest shoulders and arms look to be worth it in the third!
I have seen guys that are pros ,where all said they looked like shit only to come on stage several weeks later and :headbang look great!
I am not saying you but we have seen many look awful at the end of a bulker and contest BOOM big improvement!
Besides a quarter turn 2 inches can make make you look a lot diffrent!

I am not good with words so please don't think i am flameing but i am basicly saying you have made some great gains and you look great!:headbang:

I agree you do look better midsection wise on the second pic but what you gained in the chest shoulders and arms look to be worth it in the third!
I have seen guys that are pros ,where all said they looked like shit only to come on stage several weeks later and :headbang look great!
I am not saying you but we have seen many look awful at the end of a bulker and contest BOOM big improvement!
Besides a quarter turn 2 inches can make make you look a lot diffrent!

I am not good with words so please don't think i am flameing but i am basicly saying you have made some great gains and you look great!:headbang:

Thanks GS

DAMN! I guess we have some AMAZING SPONSOR'S!!!! After winning the Featured member award I have been Taken in by OUR Sponsors! Alin always steps up and will do mhis ususal gift to the FM (Every month Bro..... Unreal and thank you for making this board a better place), Big A and Synthatek...... Just wait guys! Big A is THE MAN! Performance labs even stepped up as a new sponsor an is throwing me a DVD for the win! As a new sponor this shows how a "class act" will stand behind his product! The PROVIDER....... I am part of his "project" and have never watch a single HGH movie!!!! Look out!

Guys.... Suppoirt these companies...... They are the reason we are able to have this community here at PM......

Thank you all again! My next log will be detailed and as always "No holds Barred"!!!!
BTW.... Looking for a PEP sponsor to help out with a few things.........
My log's always say it all

UPDATE TIME!

I took this pic by myself and it is a tad blurry.....

But I have had a lot of PM's asking about how I'm holding onto my gains now that I have been "off" for over 12 weeks. Well... Here you go.

My goal through this 3 month "off" period was to drop bodyfat and maintain as much as possible from last transformation.....
As usual, I made a plan and stuck to it and am very happy with the results and feel that I am 2 steps ahead as I am about to begin my new recomp/plan.
Will be starting a new log that will explain my goals and the plan/tools I plan to use to attain them over the next 4 months.

Here's a quick pic from 4-22
wt: 231.5

BTW, Just started my RIPS 5 days ago. I wanted to assess my tolerance to the sides for a few weeks before I added anything else.

Attachments

• BE side chest 4-22.jpg
    BE side chest 4-22.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 245

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner