over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

43 year old newbie cycle info

bhunter99d

Newbies
First cycle info for older guy 6'2" 197 lbs Lifting for about a year. Looking to add about 10-20 lbs and increase strength. I have been studying the forums closely for awhile in hopes of gaining knowledge about cycles. This is what I came up with. 10 week Iranian Test E cycle and clomid, nolvadex pct.

weeks 1-10 - Iranian Test E 333mg once a week
weeks 1-13 - Nolvadex 10mg ED
week 13 - Nolvadex 40 mg + 100 Clomid
week 14 - Nolvadex 30 mg + 50 Clomid
week 15 - Nolvadex 20 mg + 50 Clomid

This is based on Alins Newbie Gold cycle minus the EQ and a little less Test.
I figured beeing an old guy I'd start light for the first one. What do you all think

The cycle looks good to me , my second cycle will likely be real similiar to that .

bhunter99d said:
First cycle info for older guy 6'2" 197 lbs Lifting for about a year. Looking to add about 10-20 lbs and increase strength. I have been studying the forums closely for awhile in hopes of gaining knowledge about cycles. This is what I came up with. 10 week Iranian Test E cycle and clomid, nolvadex pct.

weeks 1-10 - Iranian Test E 333mg once a week
weeks 1-13 - Nolvadex 10mg ED
week 13 - Nolvadex 40 mg + 100 Clomid
week 14 - Nolvadex 30 mg + 50 Clomid
week 15 - Nolvadex 20 mg + 50 Clomid

This is based on Alins Newbie Gold cycle minus the EQ and a little less Test.
I figured beeing an old guy I'd start light for the first one. What do you all think
actually i would add some eq. its not gonna hurt you. i know those amps are 250's. some say they are tested at 333mg. not sure about that. but 500 enth + 2-300 eq would be perfect.

db006 said:
actually i would add some eq. its not gonna hurt you. i know those amps are 250's. some say they are tested at 333mg. not sure about that. but 500 enth + 2-300 eq would be perfect.
Yea I tend to agree. You will need a little more test and some eq will go a long way to helping your gains. Run them both for your cycle and see how you go. Make sure your diet is clean and full of protein and carbs. Don't worry about a little fat. You need some to make good gains. just don't let it get out of hand! No alcohol at all! and lots of water. train hard, I mean extra hard to get the best benefit from your cycle.

I have 15 ml stealth Deca I got as a freebie. I could run 300mg for 10 weeks
but after reading up on deca and its sides I think it is a little to advanced for a newbie. I by no way want deca-dick. Also I would just as soon only have to do one injection a week to see how that works out.

I am a fan of Iran test. I am also a fan of starting out on a test only cycle but agree with everything oldfella mentioned.......it is really sound advise regarding what you should do ASIDE from the AAS. He knows!

bhunter99d said:
I have 15 ml stealth Deca I got as a freebie. I could run 300mg for 10 weeks
but after reading up on deca and its sides I think it is a little to advanced for a newbie. I by no way want deca-dick. Also I would just as soon only have to do one injection a week to see how that works out.
I have suggested this based on your age, There is nothing wrong with nandro along with test. 200mg p/wk deca with 400-500 mg p/wk test would kick you off nicely. I made excellent gains on test and deca. on my first cycle many years ago. Currently running same again and again excellent gains, good sex drive etc. Sides are sides but if you don't go silly with this stuff it works well. Since you have the nandro you should incorporate it into your cycle. @200mg/wk it will make a great addition to test. Normally I would recommend only test but your not a kid and your body would respond very well to this.

Thanks for the info Oldfellar. Couple more questions for you. Can I put 100 mg deca and 250 test in the same syringe to allow for 2 shots weekly Monday and Thursday. Also how is my pct look to you? Any trouble with maintaining sex drive and function? The old lady wont go for a complete shut down for 10 weeks!!!

Not to interupt you and oldfella, but I wanted to say that I often take my test and eq (along the lines of deca) in the same shot without problems. I use a slightly thicker pin because the consistancy is a little different between them but I believe you can take test/deca in one shot if it suits you.

bhunter99d said:
Any trouble with maintaining sex drive and function? The old lady wont go for a complete shut down for 10 weeks!!!
I believe this is really dependant on the persons own reaction to taking it. My girl seems to be able to make "IT" work (on deca, but more or less with anything I might take that reduces fuction in that area).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws