over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 grams test a week and 20 ius hgh daily

4 years married. 11 years together. Little girl #1 on the way in 5 months!

BEAST

Last edited:
8 years for us. Mostly good times. Very supportive. A little controlling at times but she supports my gear use and injects me every day. Hope u two make it. It's 50% divorce rate these days. Takes work and communication. Good luck bud.

8 years for us. Mostly good times. Very supportive. A little controlling at times but she supports my gear use and injects me every day. Hope u two make it. It's 50% divorce rate these days. Takes work and communication. Good luck bud.

That is one thing I can say is great to marry my best friend if ANY thing is bothering us we TALK about it... And I thank ya I'm sure marriage isn't easy he'll sometimes making a relationship work can b difficult

Beast
Congrats man my fiancé wants a baby girl. We will try this year

congratulations mate

26 years together. 24 marriage . trough bad and good together. :headbang:

ok lets get a little creative guys!.
this was my cycle when i won a local show in the BANTAM WEIGHT i came in @ 143 lbs @ 5 feet 8 inches tall.......lol.....20 weeks of muscle hypertrophy specific cycle
and another 16 weeks Pre-Contest so ONE-36 week cycle

Week 1-10 Test-Enanthate @ 3000mg/week
Week 1-10 Deca-Durabolin @ 1000mg + Boldenone @ 1000mg/week
Week 1-10 GH @ 10iu morning before breakfast and 15iu Post workout
Week 5-10 Humulin R 10iu + 15iu (BREAK-FAST and POST WORK-OUT) + d-ball-100mg EOD

Week 11-20 Test-Enanthate @ 3000mg/week
Week 11-20 TREN ACE @ 1000 mg/week
Week 11-20 GH @ 10iu morning before breakfast and 15iu Post workout(HUMATROPE)
Week 15-20 Humulin R 10iu + 15iu (BREAK-FAST and POST WORK-OUT) + AD-100mg EOD

Week 21-28 TEST-CYPIONATE @ 3000mg/WEEK
WeeK 21-28 PRIMOBOLIN @ 200MG EOD/WEEK
Week 21-28 ANADROL-100MG + GH @ 15IU X 2 /MORN + EVENING
Week 21-28 cytomel @ 50 MCG + 6 GRAMS OF L-CARNTINE

Week 29-33 TEST PROPIONATE @ 300MG + ED GH @ 15iu x 2/MORN+EVEN{cutting them 4 weeks before the show}
Week 29-36 TREN ACE @ 150MG x ED
week 29-36 STANAZOLOL @ 100mg x ED
week 29-36 MASTERON @ 100MG x ED
week 34-36 HALOTESTIN @ 40mg x ED
week 29-36 AROMASIN 25mg x EOD + LETROZOLE 2.5mg X EOD
week 29-36 N-dex 20mg x ED
week 29-36 CYTOMEL 150mcg-200mcg + Clenbutrol 180 mcg -240 mcg

##### Damn ! this is the most creative i could get. HAS ANYONE come close to this! :D

***** this post is for entertainment purpose only, Do not attempt this cycle at any cost or else you will surely damage your HEALTH or may even die.

Last edited:
4 days! Haha got married this past weekend. So far so good! We have been together for 5 years and have two kids and a house together. Did things backwards but it's been great and couldnt be happier.

Reading this thread has helped clear my thoughts on the idea of marriage.

None of the marriages for my parents ended happy.

Ive kind of been jaded about going down the wedding bells road.
I want to. But so many ppl I know get married and hate it, get divorced or live through hell.

I know its about finding the one you know is right.

But reading every ones posts and seeing how so many of you have been together with your spouses for so long. And that you guys speak so highly of them...

really made me realize that its not all divorces and broken homes.

My girlfriend is the most amazing girl I have ever met. So maybe a wedding will be in our future.

10 years for us last June, coming up on 11. 3 kids, with #4 on the way in May. Can't imagine life without her, and there's no way in hell I'd ever let her go.

Marriage is awesome, even when you're going through tough times. It's all about attitude. If you view marriage as a "for life" deal, you aren't likely to think about bailing when times get difficult.

We've been through our rough patches, and I know that more will come, but we're both committed to never giving up. Which is why I love her more now than ever.

Haha, great title man, congratulations!

Married 4 years, smartest thing my dumb ass ever did, I'm a lucky man.

NICE

got married October 28th, best thing I ever did...feels like i was missing something the whole time til now...

congrats and God BLESS

newyork

and its also what this produces..... our kids.

I want to. But so many ppl I know get married and hate it, get divorced or live through hell.

But reading every ones posts and seeing how so many of you have been together with your spouses for so long. And that you guys speak so highly of them...

My girlfriend is the most amazing girl I have ever met. So maybe a wedding will be in our future.

Damn man this shit made me tear up no lie!!

Man there is no doubt there are A LOT of fucked up people in this world men and women lot of unfaithful ones etc relationships come and go but when u just feel like everything is so right the girl u with isn't just your g/f fiancé spouse but friend and u wouldn't wanna go with out her then take your time but yes I feel u have found the one from what u just wrote about your girl man I can tell she deff makes you happy and you love her hope u make the best choice and you two live very happily

i will be honest bud, it was a little touch and go for us at first but we really focused on our Christian faith and it has strengthened our marriage to the point were i could never even possibly imagine spending my life with anyone else. God Bless! and good luck!

:yeahthat:
You took every word out of my mouth... this is EXACTLY what i was going to write!!
Parents are divorced, My GF's parents are divorced and she has a VERY dysfunctional family. I am brutally terrified of committing for life! I love my girlfriend and she absolutely praises the ground i walk on. We have been doing a long distance relationship but see each other every weekend and in 3 months she finished school and wants to move in with me. I'm terrified of that.
I had goosebumps at least 5 times reading this thread and it's only 3 pages!

It's nice to hear that people are having good relationships. It seems a lot of marriages/relationships are falling apart around me, so it is good to know that there are healthy relationships going on elsewhere.

I have been with my girl for almost 7 years. We came home from Costa Rica today, we just got married on the 6th.
We get along very well, and I am looking forward to being with her for the rest of my life. I feel very fortunate to have met her. She is such a great person, just being around her gives me motivation to improve myself.

Last edited:
Only been married a couple months actually, still waiting to go on the honeymoon. We've been together over 6 years and have a 5 year old boy, with plans for another after the honeymoon.

Just make sure your wife to be does exactly what you tell her and you'll be all set :D still working on that part myself :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131