over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

I think we should get this thread back on topic. Jimmy is a grown man who has chosen his path which is the high tren route and none of us will change his mind. For what it's worth as bigger Jimmy fan as I am I don't agree with this approach for health reasons but he plans on cleaning up when the job is done and he's getting the job done. he's alsoa grown man and will do it his way whatever we say. Medic had a very respectable job and saves lives so I don't give a fuck what they know or don't know compared to doctors and where they rank in the hospital hirachy as without them keeping people alive in the high pressure situations there in the doctors would never get a chance to perform anyway. Not many of us can say we save life's so ithink somerespect Is due there.Apart from anything else medics profession has 0 relivsnce to this thread. This thread should be about Jimmy and his progress. Either encourage him, give him constrictive critism respectfully or even advice if you think it or will help him achieve his goal. Otherwise may as well stay out of thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Medic you seem like a good Bro, rise above the bullshit. Don't let the trolls derail this thread. Jimmy keep hammering it man and let the haters be your motivation. You give a ton of solid advice so all you gotta do to achive your goal is think what would I advise some one else to do to achive this. Just silence the haters once and for all. Go do this shit. I'll be on your back till its done;)

Fantasic recomp!! I know its alot of work put in there!

I too have run low test with tren 100/200 for 4 weeks in March and then again at 400 in June all the while staying on test at 100-200 a week I started diet in January and still going now, bloods were takin each time, nothing alarming at all.
The most important thing was the diet by FAR!!!
Pics were takin the middle of January and middle of June

Insane transformation.
Did you use no fatburners? (t3/dnp/etc)? willpower of the gods!!

RichDC2, please make your own thread with all your details, because I too am very interested in how you skinned your cat, you look incredible brother.

As for everyone else, sammy is right on point.

I began this thread to simply share my progress thus far, just like I promised I would. At the end of the day, I guess it is very true, you cant please the entire masses, and there will always be that one guy that has something negative to say without even constructively criticizing me.

Im open to constructive criticism all day, but fuck...best believe I put in hard and heavy work in these last 5 months. Its not easy doing this shit, its extremely taxing to your entire body. Very little sleep, boring ass food, all the joints and muscle aches, you become deathly sick of that stupid fucking treadmill…and I have pussy ankles so my feet hurt all the time.
Fuck if I could take a magic pill and get the same result I WOULD! But there is no fucking magic pill!

To all the people who showed me love and told me I am an inspiration, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it makes me feel good my work was atleast appreciated by SOMEONE....

I love this place and I love my posting my ideas and thoughts but I wish there was as a bit less negativity and a lot more positivity

JJ, earlier in your post you mentioned you wanted to work on your forearms. I started a thread a short time back about direct forearm / grip training and I picked up some good advice in my thread... maybe it can help you too..

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/104682-how-many-you-do-grip-training-direct-forearm-work-if-so-what-your-routine.html

I know how hard you worked because I am in the same boat as you.. Eating the same boring food everyday, cardio and every single day seems like the movie groundhogs day. Also I am not sure if this happens to you but since I see myself everyday my mind starts playing tricks on me and I start to think I didn't make any noticeable gains or size but when people that haven't seen me in awhile are amazed by the changes and I think in my head they are just saying it to make conversation :banghead::rolleyes: <== I can't be the only one thinking this way :rolleyes:

Last edited:
JJ, earlier in your post you mentioned you wanted to work on your forearms. I started a thread a short time back about direct forearm / grip training and I picked up some good advice in my thread... maybe it can help you too..

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/104682-how-many-you-do-grip-training-direct-forearm-work-if-so-what-your-routine.html

I know how hard you worked because I am in the same boat as you.. Eating the same boring food everyday, cardio and every single day seems like the movie groundhogs day. Also I am not sure if this happens to you but since I see myself everyday my mind starts playing tricks on me and I start to think I didn't make any noticeable gains or size but when people that haven't seen me in awhile are amazed by the changes and I think in my head they are just saying it to make conversation :banghead::rolleyes: <== I can't be the only one thinking this way :rolleyes:

Thank you for your tip, I will read over your thread brother, I need all the forearm work I can get.

Also, as for the mind and eyes playing tricks on you...HA! I know all about that....

You ever hear someone say "You are what you eat?"

Check out this picture below....This is actually a week ago when I was fully depleted on ZERO carbs, had not lifted in 4 days and was doing 1.5 hours of cardio per day...Notice how much smaller zero carbs makes me....

**broken link removed**

And you talk about your mind and eyes playing tricks :D

Thank you for your tip, I will read over your thread brother, I need all the forearm work I can get.

Also, as for the mind and eyes playing tricks on you...HA! I know all about that....

Check out this picture below....This is actually a week ago when I was fully depleted on ZERO carbs, had not lifted in 4 days and was doing 1.5 hours of cardio per day...Notice how much smaller zero carbs makes me....

**broken link removed**

Lol even though you think your small you are not small by any means.. this is what I am saying since you see yourself everyday you think you are becoming TINY (like anorexic tiny:D) but in actuality you look bigger. I bet some days you look in the mirror and your mind is saying to you "Do I even lift?" meanwhile your friends and family thinks you have too much muscle mass.:D

**broken link removed**

How the fuck do you go 0 carb on tren for 4 days. I can't do 4 hours on tren. I can't do more than 2 days even on test without feeling like absolute death and certainly couldn't do cardio. It will get you ripped for sure though if you can do it. What do your refeeds look like?

How the fuck do you go 0 carb on tren for 4 days. I can't do 4 hours on tren. I can't do more than 2 days even on test without feeling like absolute death and certainly couldn't do cardio. It will get you ripped for sure though if you can do it. What do your refeeds look like?

Believe it or not, I did the zero carb thing for 2 weeks straight.

I would go 1200 calories monday thru friday...the on the weekends I would load up on fat and protein and maybe reach 2400....Monday morning back to 1200....

All the muscle stays on but what fucks with your eyes is the fact that doing all that cardio, you deplete all your muscles of glycogen and you begin "shrinking"....you see the fat loss but sometimes it may seem I am also losing muscle. Then I carbed up over the weekend after the 2 weeks of zero carbs....and BOOM I blew up in size...yeah you attract a little extra water but the fullness difference is huge.

1) Let go of the low carb fear of losing muscle. Especially if you are geared to the gills. It is all an illusion. Up your sodium intake, don't overdo the protein and make sure you're getting plenty of fat. If you stick with it for a couple months, your body will adapt and you will start looking amazing. But you have to get over the hump. Too many people keep trying to do refeeds, or get freaked out by the glycogen loss. If you don't want to do low carb that's fine - obviously there are a lot of people here who have gotten down to single digits using another diet. But if you do give low carb a shot, just suck it up and give your body time to adjust.

2) Please, please, please check your blood pressure often. You most likely are hypertensive and have been so for many months.

1) Let go of the low carb fear of losing muscle. Especially if you are geared to the gills. It is all an illusion. Up your sodium intake, don't overdo the protein and make sure you're getting plenty of fat. If you stick with it for a couple months, your body will adapt and you will start looking amazing. But you have to get over the hump. Too many people keep trying to do refeeds, or get freaked out by the glycogen loss. If you don't want to do low carb that's fine - obviously there are a lot of people here who have gotten down to single digits using another diet. But if you do give low carb a shot, just suck it up and give your body time to adjust.

2) Please, please, please check your blood pressure often. You most likely are hypertensive and have been so for many months.

My brother, I know it is all illusion, I just posted the picture so you can see the clear cut difference in size from zero carb to loaded.

And for my blood pressure, as I stated it is always 125+- / 83 ....

I drink lots of fluids all day every day and cardio is always on the menu, so BP is of no issue.

Looking good bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity