over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

What is 8%? 8% looks like you havent eaten in a long time....

So how would I get to 8%? Well....not eating much LOL

I noticed on my body that nothing works better for fat loss than keto-like dieting alongside tons of cardio.

I lost more body fat in 2 weeks of keto-ing than in 1 month of "normal" dieting.

Fortunately for me, my body does much better with lesser food than more.

We fear muscle loss far too much, when in reality....Trenbolone and Testosterone simply tell the body to sustain nitrogen and amino acid retention in muscle tissue as best as possible....

Sometimes....starving a little harder really brings out those new lowered set points and the training + Tren is what prevents the muscle loss.

I am gonna shift my training to 70% cardio and 30% weight training.

I have the muscle, I need to peel of the lard.

You know im the compete opposite to this. Very low carb kill my metabolism quick. I'm about 8% and leaning up slightly with 300 carbs training days and 150 non training. Protein 300 and fats about 95. All chicken breast tuna Brown rice fruit, veg almonds walnuts olive oil etc 0 processed shit. Shows how different we all are. Toy know what works for you so keep killing it and doing what your doing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You know im the compete opposite to this. Very low carb kill my metabolism quick. I'm about 8% and leaning up slightly with 300 carbs training days and 150 non training. Protein 300 and fats about 95. All chicken breast tuna Brown rice fruit, veg almonds walnuts olive oil etc 0 processed shit. Shows how different we all are. Toy know what works for you so keep killing it and doing what your doing.

Are you an endomorph or ectomorph homie?

Are you an endomorph or ectomorph homie?

I can never remember what all this endomorph ecotmorth etc means no mater how many times I Google it lol. I find weight loss easier than muscle gain. Before I trained I ate about 5000 calories per day of mostly take out and cake and chocolate and never went above 220 and looked Ok in a t shirt by normal people standards. I have a fast metabolism and very good insulin sensitivity so which ever one that is lol. I never pick up insulin resistance no matter how much shit I eat and gh I take. Riptropin at 10iu daily had 0 on my fasted glucose readings when bulking. I eat real clean now though and have shelby do my diet. The shits still hard though because fast metabolism just means more hunger and you still feel just as shit on a deficit even though people think your eating loads composted to them. So take heart that despite the above it was still a living hell getting to 8% for me, I suffered for my leanness;)

Last edited:
I can never remember what all this endomorph ecotmorth etc means no mater how many times I Google it lol. I find weight loss easier than muscle gain. Before I trained I ate about 5000 calories per day of mostly take out and cake and chocolate and never went above 220 and looked Ok in a t shirt by normal people standards. I have a fast metabolism and very good insulin sensitivity so which ever one that is lol. I never pick up insulin resistance no matter how much shit I eat and gh I take. Riptropin at 10iu daily had 0 on my fasted glucose readings when bulking. I eat real clean now though and have shelby do my diet. The shits still hard though because fast metabolism just means more hunger and you still feel just as shit on a deficit even though people think your eating loads composted to them. So take heart that despite the above it was still a living hell getting to 8% for me, I suffered for my leanness;)

Well then yes, we are complete opposites.

I have always had poor insulin sensitivity but it only improves the leaner and leaner I get.

For instance....lets say I consumed zero carbs from Monday thru Friday and did atleast 4 cardio sessions within that time period.

So by Friday morning…I am 1000% depleted. Lets say I “shitloaded” on Friday….and then “shitloaded” on Saturday….we are talking 700 grams of carbs and roughly 4,000 cals.

By Sunday I am already 100% fully loaded….any more excess calories and carbs and I will instantly begin spilling over and fat loss immediately begins. That’s the type of body I have.

So for me, I feel great and metabolize properly without indigestion or bloating or gas with just 2,000 calories or less….I am able to build muscle and lose body fat on just 2,000 calories…

I know it sounds crazy…but bro it’s the truth.

Well then yes, we are complete opposites.

I have always had poor insulin sensitivity but it only improves the leaner and leaner I get.

For instance....lets say I consumed zero carbs from Monday thru Friday and did atleast 4 cardio sessions within that time period.

So by Friday morning…I am 1000% depleted. Lets say I “shitloaded” on Friday….and then “shitloaded” on Saturday….we are talking 700 grams of carbs and roughly 4,000 cals.

By Sunday I am already 100% fully loaded….any more excess calories and carbs and I will instantly begin spilling over and fat loss immediately begins. That’s the type of body I have.

So for me, I feel great and metabolize properly without indigestion or bloating or gas with just 2,000 calories or less….I am able to build muscle and lose body fat on just 2,000 calories…

I know it sounds crazy…but bro it’s the truth.

Wow that's insane. Wish I had your food bill:banghead: my body seems to run on glycogen. I deplete just fucking sleeping. Did 500g carbs yesterday and didn't even start to fill me out. I think all them years eating a ton of Shit and playing play station my body adapted to deal with the excess. I deplete just doing cardio its ridiculous someone's as I like the full look more

way to go jimmy, we have very similar bodies. as i as well once got up to 310 pds of lard. If I lay off my diet and lax on my cardio can easily shoot up to 260 of pure fat LOL. looking forward to seein another thread from ya showing a 1 year transformation! :headbang:

those b/4 and after pics show a ton.
how much do you attribute to the tren and how much do you attribute to your diet and training. If you took no drugs and just did your diet and training how far do you think you would be at this point????????
Asssuming there was a big change in your diet and training.

Hey Jimmy,

Obviously I've had some words with you before, not only because I call it how I see it (which I'm wrong many times :) ) but also because I wanted to light a fire under your ass and have you prove me wrong.

My comment of you not looking like you lift obviously no longer applies. Your chest and arms have about tripled in size along with all of that weight loss.

20 weeks is a long time, I think you could be completely shredded by now with 7% bodyfat but hey you look great and you've come a long way. Now just finish out strong and dont give yourself any reason or excuse to cheat for the last few weeks.

dam jimmy you look great bro, how many people are asking you if your juicing lol, whats your pct look like

Good job man. At the end of the day, you are right...Stick To Your Diets, and Don't Miss Workouts. Gear isn't magic, it just helps give you a little "umph" in the months/ years of training.

So….Im sure you all know who I am by now…and I promised to post up some pics by now….

So just to recap….

January 3rd, 2013 …..I looked like this…. (260lbs)

Jan2ndFront_zps9181ba5d.jpg

Jan2ndSide_zpsa80a9e4a.jpg

Then, without drugs or lifting, simply dieting and cardio…. I dropped down to this….. (248lbs)

Feb25thFront_zps50019af6.jpg

Feb25thside_zpsb58ebefa.jpg

Then on February 25th….I started the following …. (100mg Test Ace, 600mg Tren Ace, 600mg NPP, 450mg Masteron)

8 weeks in I looked like this……

Week8-5_zps6f25646e.jpg

And then I decided to drop the NPP and the Masteron and bump the Tren upto 900mg.
About the 12th week mark…I started catching side effects in the form of fast racing heart beats and headaches, bad headaches…..So then I decided to drop the Tren down to 600mg, and have been at this dose ever since....

And currently I look like this….

IMAG0760_zps43aa9301.jpg

IMAG0754_zps162e91b0.jpg

IMAG0745_zps99637a4b.jpg

IMAG0682_zps68d8bc32.jpg

IMAG0670_zps8e74cfb5.jpg

I knoooow I knoooooow I still am very well a fat fucking bastard…but goddamn it do you know how hard it is to diet during the Spring and the Summer? All those graduations and BBQ’s and birthday parties and pool parties and 4th of July and mother’s day/father’s day!!!!!! So since I am no competitor, I had no choice but to pig out and enjoy myself. Muscle ends up being built but fat gain for an endomorph like me is just unavoidable….

Man let me just tell everyone what they’ve already heard for their entire lives……….DIET!

At the end of this FUCKING day….there is absolutely NOTHING better than sticking to your fucking DIET!

The results only came FASTER the longer and longer I was consistent…and each and every single time I went to an outing, I would go ahead and FUCK it up!

Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can Tren yourself to the gills and not stall your progress by eating a bunch of garbage….because I will be the FIRST one to tell you, that is complete HORSESHIT!

So there you have it….5 months of some decent work…I will admit, I could have stayed more consistent…and earned myself some better results….but it is what it is and Ive enjoyed my journey and I feel I look much better.

I took a bodyfat test this past weekend, and my printout said I was 13.7%

Went from a 44inch waist to a 36inch…..I wont really count pounds because theres only a 25 pound difference from today and January 3rd….cuz this morning I weighed an exact 235lbs….

I am now gonna drop my dose down to 450mg a week and ride it out for the last 5 weeks of product I have left over....I have another 15 pounds of lard to drop before I am really comfortable with my body....

thats badass bro, good for u, u just sinngle handedly made me wanna go back to tren. i was on for like 6 months straight ast yr and made such good gains i looked better then i ever had. im gonna dump my gf and go back to tren!!! tren never let me down

Jimmy for every positive post you get your gonna get 3 negative ones. Its just the way of life for some, Either there jealous, Lazy, or have nothing better to do than run there cock suckers. Period!

And you noticed they talked shit when you posted your other pics saying you don't work out and so on. Well now you look good and others are still talking shit. Its called Haters. And all that means is your doing something right. Keep doing it bro..

IMO You look great and have done a great job. And I am sure you will get to the goal that you want for yourself. Keep up the great work man..

Me on the other hand I took over a yr off from the gym. Just went back last week Monday! So I have a lot of work ahead of me again. I been doing this most of my life,( I'm Old ) back and fourth to the gym and eating right and so on. So I know how hard it is to get a grip on every time. But my job gets in the way a lot. I am 6'2" 318 as of today at about 18%bf right now and a lot weaker. I will never drop under 12% bf just cause I don't care too. And plan to be 315-320 at 12-14% but a lot bigger than I am now! We shall see once again..

I haven't read this whole thread...but I am wondering why there is so much praise for a guy who abused tren for 5 months and looks like.....well, looks like he works out some and takes tren?

Im not trying to come at you anything other than straight Jimmy, but for what youre exposing your body to (a harsh compound for a long period of time) you would think that you would stick to your diet no matter what the season and diet and cardio yourself to better results. You still did alright...but thats not me being a hater...it's me being REAL with you.

I definitely see changes but nothing crazy. Nothing you couldnt have done with mostly test and maybe a little GH and a CLEAN diet. I guess what Im trying to say is for 20 weeks of blasting away at tren...I think your standards should be higher for yourself. Forgive me for being harsh but a lot of people can make those kind of changes after using a good amount of tren for almost half a year.

I haven't read this whole thread...but I am wondering why there is so much praise for a guy who abused tren for 5 months and looks like.....well, looks like he works out some and takes tren?

Im not trying to come at you anything other than straight Jimmy, but for what youre exposing your body to (a harsh compound for a long period of time) you would think that you would stick to your diet no matter what the season and diet and cardio yourself to better results. You still did alright...but thats not me being a hater...it's me being REAL with you.

I definitely see changes but nothing crazy. Nothing you couldnt have done with mostly test and maybe a little GH and a CLEAN diet. I guess what Im trying to say is for 20 weeks of blasting away at tren...I think your standards should be higher for yourself. Forgive me for being harsh but a lot of people can make those kind of changes after using a good amount of tren for almost half a year.

I knew someone was bound to say this…..but you know what bro?

You are 100% right. Ive already mentioned the fact that I sure as hell was not dedicated 100% the way I should have….Believe me I know….

But as everyone here knows it…the EASIEST part is working out…the HARDEST part is the diet and always has been the diet. Im a natural born “fatty” ….that is VERY quick to put on body fat. I have to always be on top of it or else I instantly begin gaining fat.

The simple reason why I cheated, is because when youre out chilling with your friends and family, I didn’t want to seem like a “freak” …that’s all about working out and no other substance to me….and that’s not me whatsoever. Everyone who grew up with me knows I always struggled with my weight…..so they know who I truly am at heart…and I simply love to talk and bullshit and laugh and make others laugh….and I am also most certainly a food lover….I am a huge “food enthusiast” and just love to eat all types of foods….thats why the muscle never had a problem pouring on…but the fat always came with it….so then Id have to fast and cardio my ass off to peel off the spillover…

Im not a competitor homie....No one is PAYING me to do this shit....so id rather enjoy my life my man...I have no one to impress, my girlfriend is PLENTY fine so Im one hunnit on that front.

Also, a lot of people say that Tren is a “harsh” steroid…but to me, it really isn’t, I have almost no side effects from the drug….but I certainly am really anxious to get some bloodwork once I am fully off to see what I have done internally….I will promise to post the results here on the board with all the final details to my cycle and length of use….

Theres reasons why I use Tren and nothing else….because for me, it is the most versatile drug out there….It does what Test and GH does without the bloat….and I just love my fucking Tren.

I appreciate your words and your honesty....

Hey Jimmy,

Obviously I've had some words with you before, not only because I call it how I see it (which I'm wrong many times :) ) but also because I wanted to light a fire under your ass and have you prove me wrong.

My comment of you not looking like you lift obviously no longer applies. Your chest and arms have about tripled in size along with all of that weight loss.

20 weeks is a long time, I think you could be completely shredded by now with 7% bodyfat but hey you look great and you've come a long way. Now just finish out strong and dont give yourself any reason or excuse to cheat for the last few weeks.

Thank you for chiming in here....I was wondering if you were gonna say something :D

And to be honest with you...I am still every bit a rookie....yeah I got a lil size on me, but I aint nothing special....I still have so much to learn and have tons more to improve not just physically, but mentally, in acquiring a wee bit more dedication and focus, because I could have done much better.

See thats the problem with me, I always been a person who never gave it 100%....I am ALWAYS giving shit 90% and I cant stand that about myself. I have ALWAYS been this way....I have a way of not finishing things that I start....I have read into my astrology zodiac stuff and it confirms it with my sign and birth day....its simply put my biggest weakness...

But I am working on it my friend...I am happy to see we are able to speak like men and not like bickering little school girls :)

dam jimmy you look great bro, how many people are asking you if your juicing lol, whats your pct look like

I get real funny looks by the "Personal Trainers" at my gym...and some of the regulars there too lol

I was really fat when I started so its fairly evident when I walk in with a wife beater :D

PCT is gonna be an extremely high fat diet....with sufficient protein...
Maybe dab a little Letro here and there to make sure estrogen keeps his mouth shut...

But Im also going to go see the doctor....once the bloodwork comes back and he sees very low test levels...I am gonna ask to go see an endo because I wanna get a script for clomid and hcg....my girl really wants a baby and I do too...

Last edited:
JJ,

If you wanted to see what levels were stressed from the tren use, you should have had bloodwork done during the heavy part of your cycle. Waiting until your dose is at its lowest doesn't give you a fair evaluation of how toxic the compound was for you. I wouldn't get a false sense of security on blood work numbers taken well after your highest point of your cycle. Unless you had bloodwork at that specific time, you dont know what you were putting your body through.

Dante preaches about this as well. People wait till after cycle to check their bloods. If you want the truth, test them during cycle.

JJ,

If you wanted to see what levels were stressed from the tren use, you should have had bloodwork done during the heavy part of your cycle. Waiting until your dose is at its lowest doesn't give you a fair evaluation of how toxic the compound was for you. I wouldn't get a false sense of security on blood work numbers taken well after your highest point of your cycle. Unless you had bloodwork at that specific time, you dont know what you were putting your body through.

Dante preaches about this as well. People wait till after cycle to check their bloods. If you want the truth, test them during cycle.

Optimal would have been before, during, and after. Now I know...

Like I said, I am still a rookie, and have much to learn. On my next run, things will be handled much more differently.

JJ,

Preach! Most people completely overlook this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws