over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

The simple reason why I cheated, is because when youre out chilling with your friends and family, I didn’t want to seem like a “freak” …that’s all about working out and no other substance to me….and that’s not me whatsoever.

Im not a competitor homie....No one is PAYING me to do this shit....so id rather enjoy my life my man...I have no one to impress, my girlfriend is PLENTY fine so Im one hunnit on that front.

good job jimmy! I`m with you on the occasional eating. To me it is worth enjoying life a little, especially because you are not competing. Could you be a little leaner by now, of course! Will you be at that "little bit leaner" place in an extra month, sure, no problem, if you keep it up.

Tren for 5 months gets blasted but 1g test/juice a wk for a year is accepted:confused:

So JJ, you still got the tren-insomnia? Even with the low test?

So JJ, you still got the tren-insomnia? Even with the low test?

Yes bro, undeniable. The higher the dose, the worse it becomes
It hits you real hard in the beginning...and then it lessens a bit, but comes back when u higher the dose :D

Tell u what though bro, your body begins adapting and learning to function and repair quickly with very little sleep...Power naps TRULY become beneficial at that point

I haven't read this whole thread...but I am wondering why there is so much praise for a guy who abused tren for 5 months and looks like.....well, looks like he works out some and takes tren?

Im not trying to come at you anything other than straight Jimmy, but for what youre exposing your body to (a harsh compound for a long period of time) you would think that you would stick to your diet no matter what the season and diet and cardio yourself to better results. You still did alright...but thats not me being a hater...it's me being REAL with you.

I definitely see changes but nothing crazy. Nothing you couldnt have done with mostly test and maybe a little GH and a CLEAN diet. I guess what Im trying to say is for 20 weeks of blasting away at tren...I think your standards should be higher for yourself. Forgive me for being harsh but a lot of people can make those kind of changes after using a good amount of tren for almost half a year.

I do think you made a change for the better, but I agree with knight, because im assuming this was your first time using, and tren is a harsh drug no matter what or how you felt. I would say tren is not a drug for a first time user to experiment with, let alone the dosage you were using, which to me, is pretty high. You probably could have done the same thing with 50mg of test prop/ 50mg tren eod / 50 mast eod if your diet and cardio were up to the level they should have been. Honestly that dosage scares me, as I have never went above 300 wk and 150 was where I felt safe. Anyway chalk it up as a learning experience, and get yourself one of these awesome trainers on this site so you can maximize your health, money, and time. health being of the most importance. michaelthomasj

Yes bro, undeniable. The higher the dose, the worse it becomes
It hits you real hard in the beginning...and then it lessens a bit, but comes back when u higher the dose :D

Tell u what though bro, your body begins adapting and learning to function and repair quickly with very little sleep...Power naps TRULY become beneficial at that point

I've done about 6 tren cycles and i always get the insomnia. Last year i ran 350-400 Test and 800 Tren but this time im gonna lower the Test down to 200 and i was hoping the insomnia would not come on but i guess it does no matter what.

Jimmy,

Remember you mentioning two hours a day of cardio bc you were going for fat loss.

So you are ding only cardio and no lifting or did I misinterpret?

Jimmy,

Remember you mentioning two hours a day of cardio bc you were going for fat loss.

So you are ding only cardio and no lifting or did I misinterpret?

Im constantly changing things up....for like 2 weeks...Ill do the carb cycling thing....which means Im lifting...and then when I get bored of eating...ill switch to a keto style diet with zero carbs and just do cardio for a full week....so then the following week, youre in the gym looking way leaner....and as soon as the carbs come back into the equation, you see the new muscle, even though its in "flat" stage until you re-fill back up....the difference in the look will be very noticeable.

You'd be surprised what a full week of cardio'ing with zero carbs can do to you....yeah it will flatten you out hard...but as soon as you get them weights and carbs back in you.... BOOOM! :lightbulb:

Im constantly changing things up....for like 2 weeks...Ill do the carb cycling thing....which means Im lifting...and then when I get bored of eating...ill switch to a keto style diet with zero carbs and just do cardio for a full week....so then the following week, youre in the gym looking way leaner....and as soon as the carbs come back into the equation, you see the new muscle, even though its in "flat" stage until you re-fill back up....the difference in the look will be very noticeable.

You'd be surprised what a full week of cardio'ing with zero carbs can do to you....yeah it will flatten you out hard...but as soon as you get them weights and carbs back in you.... BOOOM! :lightbulb:

How the fuck do you cardio on o carb for a week? After 2 days I can't walk upstairs to have a piss without using an eca for energy an hour before, by which point I've probably pissed my self:mad::mad: I'm also an ass hole on low carb which is strange as I'm one of the most placid people your meet any other time. Gear never makes me moody of aggressive but low carb changes me into a totally different person, one i don't like. Not aggressive physically as I'm not like that but snappy and rude which is unacceptable to me how ever serious I am about my goals

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I to agree with what knight 9 said aswell except for I notice a dramatic change in your physique where he didn't

Great progress as you looked really bad in the before pic. To be fair to the new people on this site who may want to jump on 600 - 900 mg of tren, you should post your blood work asap. This would give an objective risk/ reward picture of using the harshest aas out there.

Keep up the hard work. you seem very dedicated. glad tren didn't cause too many sides other than insomnia.

How the fuck do you cardio on o carb for a week? After 2 days I can't walk upstairs to have a piss without using an eca for energy an hour before, by which point I've probably pissed my self:mad::mad: I'm also an ass hole on low carb which is strange as I'm one of the most placid people your meet any other time. Gear never makes me moody of aggressive but low carb changes me into a totally different person, one i don't like. Not aggressive physically as I'm not like that but snappy and rude which is unacceptable to me how ever serious I am about my goals

Placid, lol such a funny way to describe yourself. I am the exact same though, I turn into a HUGE dick head to be around. I had to sit down and apologize (plus get a gift) to my gf at the time post show for being such an asshole the last month of prep. I hated myself.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

What is your fat intake when doing low carb? the mistake SO MANY make when doing keto is they get the protein to fat ratios completely wrong (usually due to fear of thinking high fat intake is unhealthy.) Your fat intake needs to be AT LEAST 60% of your overall calorie intake prefably higher.

Low carb done right you should have MORE energy than using carbs - which is NOT the optimal fuel source for the body.

I've been high proteinand high fat makes no odds. I cut easy enough with carbs and feel good so see no point going too low. Shelby does my diet now any way

Jimmy or any one else,

Now that MP is gone which sponsor caber or prami do you guys like?

Have some older MP prami but not sure its doing the trick...

This diet worked great for me.

*I GOT THIS INFO FROM ANASCI.ORG*

Getting Ripped While Maintaining Muscle Mass

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 Percent BodyFat.

(1) Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

(2) Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

(3) Eat TONS of protein (Preserve Muscles)

(4) DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats, Good digestion from the Fiber, and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection Fiber = Digestion, and various other health Benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day

(1) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(2) 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(3) Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(4) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(5) 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
(6) (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of whey/10oz Orange Juice.
(7) 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:

protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...why? They will Surpress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs Fish Oil Caps Flax Oil Liquid 200mcg Selenium 800mgs Folic Acid 800iu Vitamin E 2grams Vitamin C

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift 4 times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and High repetition Moderate Weight Workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks

This DIET is NOT easy by Any means, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.) Be prepared to Go through at LEAST 1lb of lean Steak a day, and 10 servings of whey Powder a day and TONS of Green Veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

This diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

But Remember if you can stick through it for 8 Grueling weeks, You'll be Satified at the End with your Incredible Results.

I ran this for 16 weeks and went from 18% bf to 7&. Used EQ and Test E.

Last edited:
great

You look great man. I really wish my body agreed with Tren. Even low doses and I feel like ass.

Anyone who says your transformation isn't significant is full of shit.

Cant wait to see the blood work after this!! I really hope for your sake it's not to bad and when this is all said and done you still think the results were worth the .....well I hate to say it but abuse! With that said you def. took on a whole new different look!

*I GOT THIS INFO FROM ANASCI.ORG*

Getting Ripped While Maintaining Muscle Mass

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 Percent BodyFat.

(1) Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

(2) Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

(3) Eat TONS of protein (Preserve Muscles)

(4) DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats, Good digestion from the Fiber, and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection Fiber = Digestion, and various other health Benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day

(1) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(2) 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(3) Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(4) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(5) 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
(6) (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of whey/10oz Orange Juice.
(7) 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:

protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...why? They will Surpress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs Fish Oil Caps Flax Oil Liquid 200mcg Selenium 800mgs Folic Acid 800iu Vitamin E 2grams Vitamin C

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift 4 times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and High repetition Moderate Weight Workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks

This DIET is NOT easy by Any means, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.) Be prepared to Go through at LEAST 1lb of lean Steak a day, and 10 servings of whey Powder a day and TONS of Green Veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

This diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

But Remember if you can stick through it for 8 Grueling weeks, You'll be Satified at the End with your Incredible Results.

I ran this for 16 weeks and went from 18% bf to 7&. Used EQ and Test E.

Sounds like a great diet to practice everyday, even when off cycle. But when on trenbolone is that optimal to avoid sides?
Do you have before and after pics ?!?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311