over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50 yrs old, test results

Ive never had any gyno. As far as symptons from estrogen I dont know what symptoms you speak of? Do I have other issues? You could say that. Ive basically been sexually dysfunctional my entire life. I didnt finally go to a urologist until about a year ago. We're at a point where I think he's going to tell me there is no hope for me. None of the pills work. We tried Trimix. That put me in the emergency room 3 times with a hard on that wouldnt go away. So we tried Bimix and that wont do shit. Hes confused by it. Its funny I thought sticking a needle in my dick would hurt like hell. Actually you barely feel it. Yes Im FUCKED up. The psychological toll is terrible. Not sure what else to do at this point. I really think there is zero hope. My girlfriend stays with me but I told her to get it on the side when she wants it. I cant expect her to go without sex. Shes 47 and has abs shes so fit. I really feel worthless and useless. So yeh Ive got issues. Lol
Your doctor knows fuck all if you ended up in the ER. Do some research for the love of all things good and decent.

Your doctor knows fuck all if you ended up in the ER. Do some research for the love of all things good and decent.
Ive done it. Less than a 10 on an Insulin pin put me in the ER. In other words leas than 1 IU as I would call it on an Insulin pin. He cant figure out why such a tiny amount of Trimix has that effect but the Bimix almost none. He took the Aprostadill out of the Trimix. But without it I really get no results.

Sexually dysfunctional from what though?
If I knew that I probably wouldnt be. A big part of my problem is Im really not very sensitive down there. Sex has never really felt all that good to me. Yeh cumming feels amazing. Lol. But actual sex not all that great. My dick has never really been very sensitive.

Ive done it. Less than a 10 on an Insulin pin put me in the ER. In other words leas than 1 IU as I would call it on an Insulin pin. He cant figure out why such a tiny amount of Trimix has that effect but the Bimix almost none. He took the Aprostadill out of the Trimix. But without it I really get no results.
You need the anti-dote. You can simply drop 30-50 units of this into an insulin syringe, pin it, and it will knock that thing down. No need for the ER. This is the same formula as the rx antidote. Only it's $5 instead of $100.
You can find phenylephrine nasal spray anywhere.

51VOiaSyONL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

If I knew that I probably wouldnt be. A big part of my problem is Im really not very sensitive down there. Sex has never really felt all that good to me. Yeh cumming feels amazing. Lol. But actual sex not all that great. My dick has never really been very sensitive.
High natural prolactin levels?

That I do not know. I told him in a round about way I juice. I didn't admit it but didn't deny it. That kind of way. I felt like he needed to know that. He didn't check my prolactin but I'm going to get him too. I did mention prolactin too him. He doesn't think its hormonal because I have the drive. I'm sure he knows little about juice.

You need the anti-dote. You can simply drop 30-50 units of this into an insulin syringe, pin it, and it will knock that thing down. No need for the ER. This is the same formula as the rx antidote. Only it's $5 instead of $100.
You can find phenylephrine nasal spray anywhere.

51VOiaSyONL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
They gave me that in the ER. I asked him if he could prescribe it to me. Straight phenylephrine. He said no because they need to monitor your heart when you take it. I have read Sudafed. I tried that but nothing. My Urologist said the pills are really no good because by the time its broke down in your body and made it there its no good. I never even thought about getting the liquid and trying a shot of it. All 3 times it happened to me they gave me that shot then drew blood straight out of my dick. The first time it happened was the pharmacist fault. She told me waaaaay too much to start with. It was a clusterfuck.

I agree with a lot of the other guys that seems a little low for 250. I’ve been on trt for 14 years now and 150 will get me higher than that. I know everyone is different though. Your estrogen being so high makes me think that might be your problem. Sometimes if you’re overweight or just fat, 😳 your body can convert more test to estrogen than normal.

I agree with a lot of the other guys that seems a little low for 250. I’ve been on trt for 14 years now and 150 will get me higher than that. I know everyone is different though. Your estrogen being so high makes me think that might be your problem. Sometimes if you’re overweight or just fat, 😳 your body can convert more test to estrogen than normal.
Fat? Whaaaaaaaaat? Ha ha. I've got to get my prolactin checked. I just haven't been to the lab to get it done. What can I take to lower the estro some? I know there are things but I've seen guys say that stuff can really mess with you if it gets too low. I know I can take arimidix. I also know that stuff is powerful too. Need to read up I guess.

Fat? Whaaaaaaaaat? Ha ha. I've got to get my prolactin checked. I just haven't been to the lab to get it done. What can I take to lower the estro some? I know there are things but I've seen guys say that stuff can really mess with you if it gets too low. I know I can take arimidix. I also know that stuff is powerful too. Need to read up I guess.
Yeah, you really should do your own research when it comes to most things on this board. You’ll be way better off in the long run knowing why you need to be doing certain things. If you’ve figured most of it out but still have a question, I can see asking for some help then. None of us know your specific situation the way you do.

Using amps. I could split into two syringes. One would have to stay preloaded a few days. Not sure if it would degrade or not. Never tried it that way. There sure as hell isn't any issues with my sex drive. I also take 2IU of GH a day but I don't think that would effect those results. The test was done in the morning. I had eaten breakfast. I don't think that would effect those test though. But I'm not certain.

If you want to split the amps you could pick up some sterile vials. They’re pretty affordable. That said, I would continue with one shot myself because I hate pinning IM.

I agree with others, your E2 looks high. Normal for a male is E2 for a male is 10-40.

Have you tried PT141 ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311