over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg orange BD Anavar tabs

RatPoison

Registered
Has anyone out there tried the orange 50mg BD Anavar tabs? Just wondering if you thought they were gtg and are dosed properly. Would rather get the 50mg than the old school 10mg.

Hell ya... those are some great anavar tabs. It is the real deal so if you have gotten under dosed stuff in the past be ready for a nice surprise. I would break it in half and do 25 Am or before workout and then 8 hours later. Have fun you are going to like.

I just backed down from 100 to 50. My fiance is bitching im getting to lean.
Definately some good stuff. Have to admit this is my first round with var usualy I do winni but I think Im staying with var from now on. Makes u pee alot is the only thing I dont care for

Has anyone out there tried the orange 50mg BD Anavar tabs? Just wondering if you thought they were gtg and are dosed properly. Would rather get the 50mg than the old school 10mg.

British Dragon? I thought they went the way of the ghost...?

British Dragon? I thought they went the way of the ghost...?

I thought so too but looks like they have been around the last few years. I dont know if someone is knocking them off or something but the other BD items i've gotten lately have been great. So i dont really care if it is a knock off as long as its gtg.

Definately some good stuff. Have to admit this is my first round with var usualy I do winni but I think Im staying with var from now on. Makes u pee alot is the only thing I dont care for

Were u using the 50mg orange ones?

Were u using the 50mg orange ones?

Yes, from ******. Great sponsor and cant count for shit. I got more than I paid for:D.
Sorry realized I'm not suppose to drop names in open forums. pm me if u need the sponsor

Last edited:

You think it will fuck with my test levels? Haven't done shit in over 6 months now and I'm dying. But me and my wife are trying to have a kid so I don't really want to fuck with my test levels. I just take Vitamins, Fish Oil, BCAA's, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Proscar. And most doctors will say I shouldn't even take that. So I'm thinking even if is says it doesn't mess with the test levels, I don't think I would take it anyway. My damn wife just needs to get prego so I can get in 2 more cycles before the kid changes my life. One bulk and one rip cycles and I'll be set for a few years I hope.

My favorite cycle I've ever done was HGH, Cyp at beginning, Tren Ace, Anavar, Deca, Prop at end, and clen at end. Of course I needed Aromasin and Clomid. Dude I swear to you I went from 250 to 224 in one and a half months without barely changing my diet any. Best I've ever looked in my life and I have been working out hard since 95. I had a 33 waist at 224 lbs and that was great for me. But I do believe if anyone worked out every day and got in their protein through out the day, this cycle would be a guarantee. Try it, I swear by it. And please no one reply anyone about "this was an excessive cycle". I know what I'm doing. It was a 4iu HGH a day and 600mg of test plus others weekly kinda cycle.

Yes it absolutely will. How much I'm not sure. Not nearly as much as winstrol. All I can tell u is 30 days of winstrol 50mg only had my test levels sitting around 71 from probably a base level of high 2's low 300. Granted I did that on purpose to assure my trt but if ur tryin to have a kid maybe it isn't the right time for anavar.

You think it will fuck with my test levels? Haven't done shit in over 6 months now and I'm dying. But me and my wife are trying to have a kid so I don't really want to fuck with my test levels. I just take Vitamins, Fish Oil, BCAA's, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Proscar. And most doctors will say I shouldn't even take that. So I'm thinking even if is says it doesn't mess with the test levels, I don't think I would take it anyway. My damn wife just needs to get prego so I can get in 2 more cycles before the kid changes my life. One bulk and one rip cycles and I'll be set for a few years I hope.

My favorite cycle I've ever done was HGH, Cyp at beginning, Tren Ace, Anavar, Deca, Prop at end, and clen at end. Of course I needed Aromasin and Clomid. Dude I swear to you I went from 250 to 224 in one and a half months without barely changing my diet any. Best I've ever looked in my life and I have been working out hard since 95. I had a 33 waist at 224 lbs and that was great for me. But I do believe if anyone worked out every day and got in their protein through out the day, this cycle would be a guarantee. Try it, I swear by it. And please no one reply anyone about "this was an excessive cycle". I know what I'm doing. It was a 4iu HGH a day and 600mg of test plus others weekly kinda cycle.

ya pee out of my ass

i used those but was on test and tren as well, i didnt notice any diff. not worth the money to me id rather just run tren even a low low dose i gonna do more then var

only used var once but I personally loved it, and plan on using next cycle

People I know

If you have the 50mg then you are one luck F@@@.. know someone who is using these and they are great.. have fun

bd

glad to hear all the good reviews on the bd anavar 50. makes me want to start now.....

50mg orange anavar.
I am researching 50mg morning and 50mg afternoon and lovin it!

Sweet ....sounds like the 50mg Anavar have a good rep already. Will use those in the future for sure.

Hey guys I am attaching a pic of the 50mg BD anavar i just recieved. I am not sure if it is real so I would appreciate if someone could tell me if they have seen or used ones thatl ook exactly like these. They are not as bright of an orange as they appear in the pic but you can get a good read on what they look like. I am not sure about their legitimacy as I paid only 3$ per tab and so far after 5 days have not noticed any pumps.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Hey guys I am attaching a pic of the 50mg BD anavar i just recieved. I am not sure if it is real so I would appreciate if someone could tell me if they have seen or used ones thatl ook exactly like these. They are not as bright of an orange as they appear in the pic but you can get a good read on what they look like. I am not sure about their legitimacy as I paid only 3$ per tab and so far after 5 days have not noticed any pumps.

Those are Real tabs they are directly from IP you could have saved some money if you would have ordered directly from ip china or ip gear same company just one international and one domestic. I heard they are a little underdosed so you might want to take 2 a day. I have some as well been taking 1 a day don't notice anything huge but then again the other compounds I take are a little stronger so...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear