over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8iu HGH or more to repair tendons??

peter parker

Newbies
hello
i have a biceps tendons tear and tendinitis at two shoulders.i only work legs and abs 1 to 2 times/week.i must wait for few months(maybe one year?i dont know)
i'm wondering if taking a lot of GH every day would REALLY help tendons to repair faster.

thanks.

I haven't tried it personally but I know a couple of guys that used it for the exact same thing but they didn't use 8iu's a day, I believe they used 4-5 iu's a day. 5 on and 2 off. They used this for at least 6 months and then are still using 2 iu's a day 5 on and 2 off. They have said they believe it has sped up healing. I have seen medical literature on that it does promote healing but I personally have never tried it for this.
Tundra

hello
i have a biceps tendons tear and tendinitis at two shoulders.i only work legs and abs 1 to 2 times/week.i must wait for few months(maybe one year?i dont know)
i'm wondering if taking a lot of GH every day would REALLY help tendons to repair faster.

thanks.

If you really want to speed up tendon healing than you might seriously want to add IGF to your regimen. Local IM near the site of injury. There are quite a few people that have sped up their recoveries ranging from various tendon ruptures, pec tears, tendonitis,etc.
The reason for GH's healing effects in this respect is not mediated by GH itself but rather from the increase in IGF-1 levels.
IGF-1 has been shown in studies to be a mitigating growth factor in tissue repair and as it pertains here to tendons (tendon damage, tendonopathies, tendinitis,etc). IGF accelerates the proliferation/differentiation of tenocytes and tendon collagen synthesis necessary to facilitate the tendon repair process increasing tendon strength in the long run.
Many people do cycles of gear and strengthen their muscles significantly over the tensile strength of their respective tendons. Adding peptide growth factors like IGF can greatly strengthen tendons and prevent these frequent injuries.
Over at AM in the peptide forum, all of this is a pretty discussed topic by the likes of many respected authorities such as Grunt76 (among others). Actually Grunt hangs out there much more than I see him here.
Hope this info is benefiacal to you.

Take Care.

Last edited:
i will slightly disagree with bobaslaw. i had patellar tendonitis for a long time, and did run several cycles of igf. the igf helped with a shoulder seperation i had, but did not actually help with the tendonitis. i then ran a low dose of gh ED at 1-1.5 iu a day, and the tendonitis issue subsided. i did try running the gh EOD at a higher dose, but it did not have as beneficial an effect on my tendons.

you also want to stay away from compounds that dramatically dry you out of lowers cortisol alot (anavar, winstrol, letrozole)... these can make the tendonitis worse

i also found that eq made it worse too... though some swear it helps

whatever you do, cissus is a great addition.

What dose of cissus is good for aches and pains? Also what board is AM, just curious. Thanks.
Tundra

i will slightly disagree with bobaslaw. i had patellar tendonitis for a long time, and did run several cycles of igf. the igf helped with a shoulder seperation i had, but did not actually help with the tendonitis. i then ran a low dose of gh ED at 1-1.5 iu a day, and the tendonitis issue subsided. i did try running the gh EOD at a higher dose, but it did not have as beneficial an effect on my tendons.

you also want to stay away from compounds that dramatically dry you out of lowers cortisol alot (anavar, winstrol, letrozole)... these can make the tendonitis worse

i also found that eq made it worse too... though some swear it helps

whatever you do, cissus is a great addition.

I'm sorry it did not work for you.

It HAS definitely heped MANY people with their recoveries. I personally know some of these people, and can vouch for the credibility of others. The facts on IGF totally support its growth factor mediated influence on healing tendonopathies and tendon injuries. There are definite studies on IGF-1 as well as TFG-1 Beta related to this topic. I will dig some up if you want.
I suspect that your dosing regimen may not have been ideal to promote any benefit for you. Or even your IGF was not of quality. Just to many factors that could influence your particular results. What was your dosing protocol, where did you inject (did you actually inject in/around the tendon), and how long did you run your cycles for this?
Certain tendon locations like the patella or elbow are difficult to target closely locally. It is imperative to get IGF into or as close to the site as possible for it to have any decent effect.
The truth is this is not an exact science with respect to the way we practice it for this purpose.
All in all the best mix for healing tissue damage to muscle/tendons (tendonopathies, tendon ruptures, tears, etc). is a mix of GH and IGF together.
2-4iu of GH every day (5/2), 50mcg of IGF 4-5 times/week near the site in question. Some have had better results with higher frequency like 50mcg every day for a shorter cycle.
The addition of Test and Deca can also be of benefit to speed up healing.

Take Care.

the igf-1 was media grade, though it definately did give me muscular gains.

you probably are right on about the dosing. i was running the igf at only once every 3 days--prob not frequent enough to have tendon benefit

i ran the gh ed

many people get worsened tendonitis when running gh at 3iu or above

cissus by primaforce or usp labs is good. run about 4-6 caps a day. i space a few of them on either side of your workout.

right now i use hydroxycut hardcore, which has cissus in it, so i don't really us it seperately.

AM is the forum anabolicminds.com

bobaslaw or anyone who knows

I'm sorry it did not work for you.

It HAS definitely heped MANY people with their recoveries. I personally know some of these people, and can vouch for the credibility of others. The facts on IGF totally support its growth factor mediated influence on healing tendonopathies and tendon injuries. There are definite studies on IGF-1 as well as TFG-1 Beta related to this topic. I will dig some up if you want.
I suspect that your dosing regimen may not have been ideal to promote any benefit for you. Or even your IGF was not of quality. Just to many factors that could influence your particular results. What was your dosing protocol, where did you inject (did you actually inject in/around the tendon), and how long did you run your cycles for this?
Certain tendon locations like the patella or elbow are difficult to target closely locally. It is imperative to get IGF into or as close to the site as possible for it to have any decent effect.
The truth is this is not an exact science with respect to the way we practice it for this purpose.
All in all the best mix for healing tissue damage to muscle/tendons (tendonopathies, tendon ruptures, tears, etc). is a mix of GH and IGF together.
2-4iu of GH every day (5/2), 50mcg of IGF 4-5 times/week near the site in question. Some have had better results with higher frequency like 50mcg every day for a shorter cycle.
The addition of Test and Deca can also be of benefit to speed up healing.

Take Care.
big thanks bobaslaw!

please,can you tell me how many weeks should i run an igf cycle for this?and better time in the day should be the morning or at anytime?
and test-deca without training(only legs......) will be benefit nonetheless?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner