over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 years today!!! (graphic)

Richie that is heart breaking,but you are a survivor.Stories like yours brings our community closer.

Black out drunk and mistakenly walked into my friends neighbors house at 3:30am and was rummaging through the kitchen for food

Damnnn!! what state ?

That is crazy!

That is an awesome, inspiring story. I'm so happy for you man. God has done some incredible things in my life as well and it's crazy how your life can change when you seek Him.

Also great to see so many brothers in Christ on the board!

Casey

Damnnn!! what state ?

That is crazy!

Florida. I'm very fortunate he didn't know how to properly shoot a gun haha
No way I'm shooting someone in the side of their leg if they're in my house at 3:30am

One of the truly good people I have met on this forum that I consider a friend. God bless you, Brother!

Florida. I'm very fortunate he didn't know how to properly shoot a gun haha
No way I'm shooting someone in the side of their leg if they're in my house at 3:30am

Nice to see you overcome man, well done!

Not to get all liberal, but statistically speaking, guns for self defense in the home setting are more likely to lead to you hurting a family member or innocent (like a daughter's boyfriend sneaking out, etc.) more often then they are successful in legit home defense. In fact, statistically, just owning a gun makes your odds of dying by a gun go up slightly compared to a non gun owner.

I'm not anti gun but I'm torn if I even want one in the home for defense. My neighborhood is safe as shit. Literally nothing goes on here. I used to have friends in and out of my house all hours of the night in high school. As a parent, I'd be afraid of making a mistake and shooting someone innocent who was creeping around.

The neighborhood I was in was "safe" also, but you never know the intentions of people. I get what you're saying, but it's better to have it and not need it then new it and not have it.

I'm very happy that you don't blame the gun laws for your accident. These days everyone wants guns off the street, obviously, but there is no reason responsible people shouldn't have them.

You are correct in my eyes, better to have it in case you need it. But they are not toys, i was taught the proper way to handle them when i was a kid.

GI Bro no offense i hear where you are coming from, but if they take guns away the bad guys will still be able to get them and the good guys wont.

That's almost a miracle. Those pellets are extremely dangerous... Glad you took the best out of it, Richie.

Now, let's not turn this into a pro-gun/anti-gun debate, please...

That's almost a miracle. Those pellets are extremely dangerous... Glad you took the best out of it, Richie.

Now, let's not turn this into a pro-gun/anti-gun debate, please...

Agreed, please don't turn it into that guys.

The pellets are actually still in my leg and have migrated all around. Some have even been expelled. They are between veins so the doctors told me to deal with them in so many words. None of them hit my bone or my femural artery, just nuts.

Agreed, please don't turn it into that guys.

The pellets are actually still in my leg and have migrated all around. Some have even been expelled. They are between veins so the doctors told me to deal with them in so many words. None of them hit my bone or my femural artery, just nuts.

That is nuts....I can't believe you've still got all those in there.

I have a friend who got literally the same deal in the hip/bottucks. Unfortunately, the pellets/shot ended up compromising the hip joint. About 5 years after full recovery, he's now had a hip replacement and he's not even 30. Walks with a slight hitch. No hip joint issues for you? If so that's fantastic. He collected under a home owners policy because a kid actually shot him on accident playing with the gun.

That's incredible! Keep up the good work.

Also, it's quite inspiring!
:headbang:

Awesome! Awesome turn-around. The Lord sure works in mysterious ways.

wow. i mean just wow. glad everything has turned around for you brother. that gave me chills looking at them first few pics. i quit drinking when i had my daughter. best thing that happened to me.

glad it all turned out well for you!!!!!

Holy LORD RICH! Man the LORD works in weird ways! Glad u are a survivor and are now doing great! Nice wheels man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, good work; looking good nowadays! Better yet, congrats on turning your life around. I think we only find out what we're made of when times get really tough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131