over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Couple of Pics from this morning

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to see how my Posing Trunks are fitting since I have not dawned them in awhile. Marilyn snapped these this morning

Hopefully I am a little leaner then the pics from a week and half ago

abs0722.jpg

mm0722.jpg

frontlat0722.jpg

rearlat20722.jpg

frontrel0722.jpg

badass legs man.. lookin awesome

Great build Aeliop. I like your posing too.

How many weeks out now?

Great build Aeliop. I like your posing too.

How many weeks out now?

Thanks Shelby, I will try and take some pics this weekend of some of the classic poses I like to do. I think it fits my physique better.

I am 4 1/2 from the Florida State but I am doing a fun show, kind of a social event in my hometown of Jacksonville Florida (The Dexter Jackson Classic) in 1 1/2 weeks

Looking very solid...

Huge gains from the first time I have seen your pics...

Looking very diesel brother!

Lol. I was going to tell you to stop wearing short by the pool!

Its going to mess up your look once you get in posing trunks! :D

I don't want to imagine you out by the pool naked with the German Shepherd, so you'd better get your white ass in a tanning bed for a while!

Everything else looks good!

Its going to mess up your look once you get in posing trunks! :D

I don't want to imagine you out by the pool naked with the German Shepherd, so you'd better get your white ass in a tanning bed for a while!

Everything else looks good!

HAHAHAHAHA Yes I always try to get Marilyn to skinny dip with me in the pool but she always says she doesn't trust that I will just swim..lol

My tan line is so bad you can tell exactly the type of trunks I wear. I actually was pacing myself on the tanning because of Marilyn's event that she had in Jacksonville. I didn't want to embarrass her by being more freakish then usual. (My face gets really dark) but I have started my tanning protocol and it will be no holds barred now look for me to be darker then Dexter Jackson at the show.

Looking very solid...

Huge gains from the first time I have seen your pics...

Chris thank you. Chris I don't say this enough but I really appreciate all your support and kind comments. You are a really good dude, one of the best on here. I can't wait until you compete again so I can support you as much as you did myself and Marilyn.

njpooldude said:
badass legs man.. lookin awesome

Thank nj it was hard to concentrate on some of those shots. The dresser behind me is Marilyn's and I kept thinking I can't believe what a mess her dresser is and click the photo would be taken.

BOOMSHAKER said:
Looking very diesel brother!...

Thank you

hey......

Tony looks really good and has been working very hard to come in lean.....

and he does not embarrass me at all..I told him to tan all he wants, but he didnt want to until after my reunion, he did go to the beach a couple times in bigger shorts....so we need to work on tanning now......

Oh, and I can show you his dresser,lol...you cant even see it,:eek: lol...

Overall, hes worked hard as always, and no melt downs to report.....not too many insecure days looking in the mirror, like we all do:p...he will have more fun this time like I did, which is important:)

You look good Tony, you should be very proud. The abs and quads are killers.

You look good Tony, you should be very proud. The abs and quads are killers.

Thanks DB things are starting to come together for me. I can't wait to see your progress under Phil I know you are working hard up there in the "windy city" and you have a great base to start with especially that super wide back of yours. And I am jealous of the suave Fabio look you got going on...lol

Thanks Buddy and don't be a stranger.

Thanks DB things are starting to come together for me. I can't wait to see your progress under Phil I know you are working hard up there in the "windy city" and you have a great base to start with especially that super wide back of yours. And I am jealous of the suave Fabio look you got going on...lol

Thanks Buddy and don't be a stranger.

Aeliop, do you mind if I ask, what is your age?

Tony, looking good brother! By the way, you look good enough to wear your posing trunks down at the beach. ;)

Tony, looking good brother! By the way, you look good enough to wear your posing trunks down at the beach. ;)

Thanks Greg but I think the kids would either run away or try to bury themselves in the sand if I did that. I am going to pick up a couple of tanning sessions and start tanning tonight. I will cover my face though I don't want to mess up all the progress Emeric's Anti Aging Creme has done on my grill.

yes..

Thanks Greg but I think the kids would either run away or try to bury themselves in the sand if I did that. I am going to pick up a couple of tanning sessions and start tanning tonight. I will cover my face though I don't want to mess up all the progress Emeric's Anti Aging Creme has done on my grill.

I am watching him with sun exposure, as he needs to protect his face for future.......I'm promoting and selling the cream and Tony is one my clients too....so far, so good...I will share a pic of some of my friends using it soon..you wont believe it!

You are coming along well and as stated above your quads area strong point for you. Your almost there, that's gotta be a good feeling. Oh yeah, and I like the tan line........lol;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws