over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few updated pics

I completely forgot about this thread but will add to it now. These pics are old but show my progress...

2ltt6xc.jpg

28l3m2o.jpg

116kj84.jpg

66ypnm.jpg
You are looking great man! To wizim point, I like to flex the bicep more at a 90 degree angle at the elbow. I think that shows the muscle better.

You are very lean, I'm jealous!

Definitely your Best Ever...
Even your posing improved A lot....
what weight did you settle in at.....250?

most muscular pose makes your biceps look good. the biceps flex makes your bi'sa look small and undefined. weird...

The pics are completely different times. I just forgot to update this thread so posted a few pics I had stored on this computer. My arms are just what I would call "chunky" in that pic :D That is just inflammation from syntherol injections. I started a syntherol log and that is a pic after a few weeks. Once the inflammation comes down they will be gtg. I was also less lean by a long way compared to the MM shot (approx 5 months difference). I had a nice break for Christmas. It's amazing how crap you can make yourself look in 2 weeks :eek::D Back at it and lost the festive bloat and will carry on my bulk from now. Things are going good.

You are looking great man! To wizim point, I like to flex the bicep more at a 90 degree angle at the elbow. I think that shows the muscle better.

You are very lean, I'm jealous!

That pic is an older one. I think about 5 months but could be wrong. I am not that lean now as the above explains. Gonna grow now and feeling good. I posted that one because JJ said he liked it. I broke 20 inches. Not really bothered about inches but I was pleased to break 20. Here are 2 more...

264s8zm.jpg

2lt25af.jpg

This is what I looked like about 3 weeks ago...

4uaqdk.jpg

Definitely your Best Ever...
Even your posing improved A lot....
what weight did you settle in at.....250?

Thanks. My posing is a thing of beauty :eek::D Still better than Rambo's though ;) I got up to I think 256 but I settle at about 245 most days. I may have weighed much less in those pics but can't remember. If I did it wouldn't be any less than 235.

Elv by far the best you have looked. Way to go man.

most muscular pose makes your biceps look good. the biceps flex makes your bi'sa look small and undefined. weird...
That is Elvia's signature pose. Elvia practices that even while he is at the checkout in a supermarket while someone is busy packaging his groceries and he has practiced and build up endurance to hold it until they pack his entire weeks food shopping believe it or not! Now thats something to applaud for.

However sadly his gf told me she finds it very embarrassing when elvia starts doing that and she has requested him not to do it in public places but it has not helped the situation one bit.

He totally loves it mate.
The pics are completely different times. I just forgot to update this thread so posted a few pics I had stored on this computer. My arms are just what I would call "chunky" in that pic :D That is just inflammation from syntherol injections. I started a syntherol log and that is a pic after a few weeks. Once the inflammation comes down they will be gtg. I was also less lean by a long way compared to the MM shot (approx 5 months difference). I had a nice break for Christmas. It's amazing how crap you can make yourself look in 2 weeks :eek::D Back at it and lost the festive bloat and will carry on my bulk from now. Things are going good.

That pic is an older one. I think about 5 months but could be wrong. I am not that lean now as the above explains. Gonna grow now and feeling good. I posted that one because JJ said he liked it. I broke 20 inches. Not really bothered about inches but I was pleased to break 20. Here are 2 more...

264s8zm.jpg

2lt25af.jpg

This is what I looked like about 3 weeks ago...

4uaqdk.jpg

Thanks. My posing is a thing of beauty :eek::D Still better than Rambo's though ;) I got up to I think 256 but I settle at about 245 most days. I may have weighed much less in those pics but can't remember. If I did it wouldn't be any less than 235.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bulking at 261 pounds.

29nj7nq.jpg

Looking great. I’ve always been a big fan of a good clean bulk. I don’t understand when some people bulk they let theirself get soft and doughy. You have a good clean bulk going there. That’s how I always did things myself. Your kicking ass, keep it up. Very impressive.

Last edited:
Not the best pics but I am pleased were I am going. I need a new camera man and need to learn how to pose. 6ft 2 and about 235 pounds. That's acne on my chest.

o9kcr6.jpg

2ue2wx2.jpg

2ceg9ld.jpg

16c9emf.jpg
Good frame small waist! Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those pics are years old. Best to go from the last/this page. Just adding my waist may look small in some pics but it's not (far from it). I am probably a lot wider than I appear in some pics and that helps my waist look smaller.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity