over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A lot of Tren abusers... WTF?!

Fuck all that. Here, lift as hard as you can 3+ times per week hitting every bodypart with as much intensity as you can, eat everything in sight with protein - while doing that, take 600mg tren per day with 100mg test and in 9 months, nobody will know who the hell you even are.

I feel like I have seen a lot of post by people on this board who claim to do that (or even more complex cycles) and yet still look pretty mediocre. I am wondering if there might be more to it. For example, in addition to eating lots of protein, what about the rest of the diet? And when you say 3+ days/wk of lifting hitting every body part, do you mean a full body split?

This is in no way a challenge. You are obviously much bigger than me and know a lot more about this. I just have a hard time understanding how it could be so simple, unless genetics plays a big part.

I feel like I have seen a lot of post by people on this board who claim to do that (or even more complex cycles) and yet still look pretty mediocre. I am wondering if there might be more to it. For example, in addition to eating lots of protein, what about the rest of the diet? And when you say 3+ days/wk of lifting hitting every body part, do you mean a full body split?

This is in no way a challenge. You are obviously much bigger than me and know a lot more about this. I just have a hard time understanding how it could be so simple, unless genetics plays a big part.
Sure, genetics always plays a role. But there is very little complication to what we do here. I'm in no way advocating doing this. It also appears I typed 600mg per day. 600 per week w/100mg of test. Most importantly, I have watched this happen before my very eyes, and you will find plenty right here on this board that have written threads on just this: which is lift hard, eat huge, and take a lot of PEDs = big.

There are two things to mention. One, is that many try to get huge taking as little PED's as possible and cycling off and on in an apparent effort to maintain some level of health. They can go so far, even on stage, but only so far. That's where genetics come in which is how little you can take and still get on stage at a particular size.

But a ton of PED's, a ton of progressive training, and a ton of food will always make a big dude. If you don't mind taking the high amounts, and the risks, it really is just that simple.

i run it for 12-16 weeks at 400mgs a week tren e and i love it steady solid gains strength and size

i hate the insomnia and sweats but everythign comes with a price

Sure, genetics always plays a role. But there is very little complication to what we do here. I'm in no way advocating doing this. It also appears I typed 600mg per day. 600 per week w/100mg of test. Most importantly, I have watched this happen before my very eyes, and you will find plenty right here on this board that have written threads on just this: which is lift hard, eat huge, and take a lot of PEDs = big.

There are two things to mention. One, is that many try to get huge taking as little PED's as possible and cycling off and on in an apparent effort to maintain some level of health. They can go so far, even on stage, but only so far. That's where genetics come in which is how little you can take and still get on stage at a particular size.

But a ton of PED's, a ton of progressive training, and a ton of food will always make a big dude. If you don't mind taking the high amounts, and the risks, it really is just that simple.

OTH, so do you mean this example about which you are writing ( 600 tren / 100 test year-round... or longer:) ) is not any sick in "real world" of Bodybuilding?

And advices which are giving from people on a lot of boards, i mean i.e:

1 - 8 prop 50mg ed
1 - 6 tren 75mg eod ( and never more dose!! )
PCT

are more bull shit?

Very thanks for Your answers in this topic :)

OTH, so do you mean this example about which you are writing ( 600 tren / 100 test year-round... or longer:) ) is not any sick in "real world" of Bodybuilding?
Dude, you have no idea. The amounts are insane.
And advices which are giving from people on a lot of boards, i mean i.e:

1 - 8 prop 50mg ed
1 - 6 tren 75mg eod ( and never more dose!! )
PCT

are more bull shit?

Very thanks for Your answers in this topic :)
advice you can take or not take. An 8 week cycle? Worthless. PCT? Even more worthless.

OTH do you feel one can add size with tren while not using higher test, or do you feel a base must be built with test first?

i run it for 12-16 weeks at 400mgs a week tren e and i love it steady solid gains strength and size

i hate the insomnia and sweats but everythign comes with a price

12-16 weeks is nothing strange. We talk here about 52 weeks :)

Last edited:
OTH do you feel one can add size with tren while not using higher test, or do you feel a base must be built with test first?
I do. But personally, I'm going much higher with the test. Maybe twice as much mg per mg of tren. But I only do tren a couple times per year. It turns me into an angry psychopath.

I do. But personally, I'm going much higher with the test. Maybe twice as much mg per mg of tren. But I only do tren a couple times per year. It turns me into an angry psychopath.

yea high test doesnt seem to sit well with me :(

gotta go the anabolics route i suppose.....

Thanks for the explanation. I now see what your saying.For me at least, this is a recipe to end up not just big, but big and fat. Some might say bulk first, and worry about cutting later, but just personally I'd rather make slow, lean gains.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for the explanation. I now see what your saying.For me at least, this is a recipe to end up not just big, but big and fat. Some might say bulk first, and worry about cutting later, but just personally I'd rather make slow, lean gains.
Big and fat on high doses of tren?

Lemme ask you. Why are you even in this thread?

Sent using Tapatalk

gonna have to disagree, when I took tren I could eat pretty much anything and had veins popping out all over the place

bad idea though because tren does a number on your cholesterol so you need to try to keep it clean

I was just referring to "But a ton of PED's, a ton of progressive training, and a ton of food will always make a big dude". There are definitely people here who post pics after running high doses of tren that don't look lean, which made me wonder if quality, not just quantity, of food might be relevant, too, at least for me.

I was just referring to "But a ton of PED's, a ton of progressive training, and a ton of food will always make a big dude". There are definitely people here who post pics after running high doses of tren that don't look lean, which made me wonder if quality, not just quantity, of food might be relevant, too, at least for me.
How lean are we talking about here? I know someone right now that's taking a gram of tren a week and he still thinks he's holding water. To me, he's off the chain huge and lean.

How lean are you now? Do you have photos here on the board?

Fuck all that. Here, lift as hard as you can 3+ times per week hitting every bodypart with as much intensity as you can, eat everything in sight with protein - while doing that, take 600mg tren per day with 100mg test and in 9 months, nobody will know who the hell you even are.

Ouch...did you mean 600 tren per week or per day? I'm guessing that was a typo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

I was just thinking about a recent thread where a guy did a cocktail of test and tren (~1g total, if I remember correctly), and I was surprised that he was quite chunky. That thread made me think, "scheisse, if he can't get lean on those doses, I'd have to eat clean the rest of my life no matter how much I take", lol.

Ouch...did you mean 600 tren per week or per day? I'm guessing that was a typo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2
Yeah. I laughed when I saw that. Read up through, I did explain my mistake somewhere...

6cc's tren per day? um yikes! :D

I was just thinking about a recent thread where a guy did a cocktail of test and tren (~1g total, if I remember correctly), and I was surprised that he was quite chunky. That thread made me think, "scheisse, if he can't get lean on those doses, I'd have to eat clean the rest of my life no matter how much I take", lol.
Even that fat slob. If he did the three things I mentioned for 9 months, his own friends might not recognize him.

Seriously. I'm not joking whatsoever. He might not look too good on the blood workup, but there will be MAJOR changes in his comp.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws