over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Tribute To BigA

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Let me start this off by stating this is not an ass kissing thread. I am already a moderator/administrator for him on 2 different boards so I am not trying to gain anything. It is not in my nature to compliment for benefit anyway as I have always used my mind to make money in the first place and thus very successful. Every once in a while I come accross someone who shines in a certain area. A person of intrigue as it may be found. Though mysterious to many on the boards he is genuinely one of the nicest guys I have met, which I have thanks to OTH for introducing me to him. Which of course OTH is another person I admire of extreme education, yet ability to apply it to normal life which allows lamens like me to understand.
Back to BigA. Not many of you know just how smart he really is. Probably the biggest success story I have ever heard and I am surrounded by successful partners, business associates etc. He blows them away. He has done all of this without the need to try to sell a blind guy glasses. He has done it by studying the world market. Sky is the limit with this guy and his arrogance he deserves. I have learned a lot about business through him though he may not know I listen to him that closely. Not just through talks, but mainly because I analyze the steps he does throughout life to make himself successful WITHOUT being a sellout, and WITHOUT stepping on toes. When he speaks up in a thread you can be rest assured that it is probably correct. He does not front, he does not pretend, and he certainly does not take others opinions and allow them to sway him.
That's basically it in a nutshell. I hold him, and especially my buddy OTH in the highest respect and regard.

He's the godfather and he excells in it

ABSOLUTELY

THE SMARTEST, WELL ROUNDED MAN I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO. IT TAKES YOU ABACK WHEN YOU SEE THE PHYSIQUE IN COMBINATION WITH THE BRAINS. A TRUE RENAISSANCE MAN.

When I first met him, I thought, "Here is an opportunist in the truest sense."

We actually got into an argument on some other board (big shock huh?) :D

After getting to know him though, I realize that he is not just some slick opportunist but rather a very keen entrepreneur with excellent business prowess. I'm serious people...he's the real deal.

I can't help but have nothing but the highest respect for the guy. And personally, I think he's just a great bro, plain and simple. BigA, your a little bit of alright! ;)

And as for you H, there is no better guy to be found out there I hope you know that. I knew it along time ago and I'm glad everyone else is finally catching up with me.

Great Thread

I do not personally know Big A. But I will say this, He knows his business and the way this board and his others run are an indication of all the words you spoke Kaiser. This is without a doubt the best site on the web. He handles business extremely professionally and with a level of service the Aussies should take note of. Our country is not the best when it comes to customer skills and they can all take a lesson or two from this man! Good work Big A and Thank you!

We actually got into an argument on some other board (big shock huh?) :D

well thats how I found this board. :p If I can remember right a few years
back on my other board a certain person :rolleyes: I'm sure Big A
remembers was bad mouthin Alin. Anyway he came to his deffense and all
hell broke lose. It was very entertaining to say the least. :D
Oh and it wasn't you ouch.

Last edited:
BigA Is the Man! No doubts about that.

i would like to thank BIG A for pro muscle it is now a daily part of life. any one who puts something like this together has to be a great guy

Ive reading and learning off Big A for years, and hes a Ifbb pro right? But who is he? Ok hes successfull in bussiness, Ive never even seen his face. I wanted to ask this question for a long time, who are bro?........ Stupid question, I guess it will always be a mystery:rolleyes:

But thanks for the help in the past all the same;)

Kais is right...

I really don't know how he does it and I am truly amazed. Both Kaiser and OTH know more about Big A than I do. He allows me to mod for him on anasci.org and always is providing so much great info. He's also been too kind via PM's. And I need to thank 3 people right now. Thank you to Kais, OTH, and of course Big A! I'm sure each one of them knows what I'm thanking them for.

I owe Big A a lot cause he has never said no when I requested advices and if he had not created this board, then for sure I would not be where I am now in our sports

big props to Big A, u da man !

Thanks guys, you make a guy blush :p

Now back to taking over the world! :star-:ars

Ive known Big A for quite some time, not well but i think good enough to know that he is a straight up good guy. We both started on the boards around the same time and i use to read every word he had to say. Needless to say i still do. He may not post much info like he use to, but i respect the hell out of him and know that his words are gold.

Thanks Big A!

I owe Big A a lot cause he has never said no when I requested advices and if he had not created this board, then for sure I would not be where I am now in our sports

big props to Big A, u da man !

100% true. Same here. Wish i could always follow his advice perfectly...i think sometimes things come so easily to some people they dont see how anyone else could find it hard. They just see clearer.... but im working on it ;)

I do not know BIG A personally but I see his responses to situations and he def know what to say and when. BTW this is a awesome board. I had another fav board but it seems I am on here more and more. Props to u BIG A.

He has definately been a blessing to all of us!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner