over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? About bad bloodwork from orals

It hits everyone different. For me I use Avocado or olive oil with most meals, take 4-5 grams of krill oil daily and take other supplements.

I also never run orals longer than 8 weeks. Orals CAN absolutely mess lipids so apologies as I want to be helpful. I just work hard to make sure mine aren’t touched.

Orals are something I reserve for pre-contest only because they can be risky.

This is why most guys just do TRT in your friends case- he’d get a lot more out of it IMO.

But as others have said- they will go back to what their normal baseline was before using the winstrol. 😊
This.
Orals are a precontest/competition drug only. To me, there is literally no reason to use them when trying to grow other than you are too lazy and lack the patience to wait for the injectables. People love them because they are a look changer in days not weeks. That doesn’t mean they are actually building any muscle, as we know that is a painstakingly long process. But when you are 5 weeks out to a comp and trying to hold onto as much tissue as possible and trying to hold “a look,” then yes they make sense.

This.
Orals are a precontest/competition drug only. To me, there is literally no reason to use them when trying to grow other than you are too lazy and lack the patience to wait for the injectables. People love them because they are a look changer in days not weeks. That doesn’t mean they are actually building any muscle, as we know that is a painstakingly long process. But when you are 5 weeks out to a comp and trying to hold onto as much tissue as possible and trying to hold “a look,” then yes they make sense.
Yeah I can definitely agree with that ,are orals really necessary unless competing in a show and from what I hear from some members here ,tren doesn’t give you that awesome cosmetic look that winny gives you , so I guess I can see why some guys risk it , they love the look it gives, one gentleman said he tried almost every steroid in the book but they just never gave him that look that winny gave him

Oh...so I died in the spring of 2007.
I literally heard a CrossFit dude say that recently…I go to a decent powerlifting weight pit about once a week and the dude only showed up to use the reverse hyper(which he wasn’t strong enough to add weight to) and he freelanced starting giving me and the bench crew advice on staying natty and the dangers (sure death) of AAS use

I literally heard a CrossFit dude say that recently…I go to a decent powerlifting weight pit about once a week and the dude only showed up to use the reverse hyper(which he wasn’t strong enough to add weight to) and he freelanced starting giving me and the bench crew advice on staying natty and the dangers (sure death) of AAS use
I’m interested in your reply, verbatim

I didn’t have one, wasn’t going to humor him..however, typical shit talking ensued..I remember asking him if India had a gay vampire subculture that he was involved in
Well that’s definitely one i haven’t heard before

You need to step up your game bro!

Was an Indian dude with long hair and a widows peak..couldn’t let the opportunity pass me by
🤣

nothing i can say about this situation is fit for the open forum

Your “friend” probably needs to work on “their” diet. I just had bloods done on full cycle with winstrol and my doctor thought I was ON a statin my cholesterol was so good. Not even joking…
1693511927030.jpeg
You could be telling the truth, and be some genetic phenom. Just hard to imagine for me because no matter my diet, my lipids are about the same, unless I trash it with gear.

View attachment 181861
You could be telling the truth, and be some genetic phenom. Just hard to imagine for me because no matter my diet, my lipids are about the same, unless I trash it with gear.
I would like to say it’s because I have crazy genetics, but it’s all about timing, diet, oils, supplements, time on, off, etc.

I’ll make it more interesting- This was the “end” of a cycle with winstrol. So “should” have been worse in theory.

I ran it again just to be sure as you can see. HDL took a hit but the ratio was still good so wasn’t overly concerned.

Not “everyone” on here is a liar. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3121.jpeg
    IMG_3121.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 12
Nahh, this fragile ecosystem can’t take it right now

i’m sure i wouldn’t be saying anything the two of you haven’t already thought
The dude asked me why I would say something like that to a stranger I just told him “well, you just seem like a really low value dude who probably still uses his moms breast milk”..after that point it really ramped up and everyone just kinda started shitting on him

The dude asked me why I would say something like that to a stranger I just told him “well, you just seem like a really low value dude who probably still uses his moms breast milk”..after that point it really ramped up and everyone just kinda started shitting on him
He was surprised to get pushback from a stranger, when he’s just finished lecturing said stranger on AAS……what a fucking idiot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131