over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Free cycle with Test...

Hulkbulk8

Banned
So I like running test only cycles of 1500mgs+ now and then but hate getting the acne.
One problem was I stayed on cycle too long so now my next blast will be 12-14 weeks.
I am going to cycle test e and will also take Dutasteride while on cycle.

From what I have read this will stop the Test from converting to DHT which is a major reason for acne. Dutasteride inhibits type 1 and 2 5ar
This will also fee up much more test so taking an AI on cycle is a must.

Does this sound like it will work?

People do this for hair loss. Duta has a really long half life that's builds and takes forever to leave. if you block DHT, you will increase aromatize drastically.
Proscar only blocks one type of DHT but has a reasonable half life. If I remember correctly, I tried this years ago and felt like shit.

yes I realize this is for hair loss and also has a long half-life, the reason I am taking duta is because it blocks both types of DHT.

simplyhuge did this help keep you clear on cycle?

Here's something that lots don't know regarding acne on a cycle: Acne/oily skin comes from high estrogen in the body. So the reason acne occurs on cycle is because an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen due to aromatization, pretty much the same way it happens during puberty. Many docs don't even know this. I was lucky that I had an HRT doctor (bodybuilder friendly), who was very knowledgeable, educate me on this, and in the course of being on cycle, he prescribed me clomid at 50mg per week. The reason he did this is that normally, testosterone and estrogen are in a balance so when testosterone rises to high levels when on cycle, the hypothalamus sees the increase but there is low estrogen comparatively so aromatization starts to occur to balance out the equation. Clomid itself is a type of estrogen. We know that it also helps testosterone levels return to normal during PCT because the body sees the increase in "estrogen" and increases testosterone to balance. So on cycle with clomid, what happens is that the hypothalamus recognizes that you have "estrogen" in the body also at a higher level. This keeps the body from overly aromatizing the testosterone into more estrogen and creating the terrible acne problems. The higher the dosage of testosterone, you may need more clomid, either a higher dosage or more spaced out frequently during the week.

Before when I would go on cycle, even a small one at 300mg/week, I would get terrible acne on my chest, back, etc., and it wasn't until I found this doc and did as he said that I have been able to be on a full blown cycle and have clear skin.

Here's something that lots don't know regarding acne on a cycle: Acne/oily skin comes from high estrogen in the body. So the reason acne occurs on cycle is because an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen due to aromatization, pretty much the same way it happens during puberty. Many docs don't even know this. I was lucky that I had an HRT doctor (bodybuilder friendly), who was very knowledgeable, educate me on this, and in the course of being on cycle, he prescribed me clomid at 50mg per week. The reason he did this is that normally, testosterone and estrogen are in a balance so when testosterone rises to high levels when on cycle, the hypothalamus sees the increase but there is low estrogen comparatively so aromatization starts to occur to balance out the equation. Clomid itself is a type of estrogen. We know that it also helps testosterone levels return to normal during PCT because the body sees the increase in "estrogen" and increases testosterone to balance. So on cycle with clomid, what happens is that the hypothalamus recognizes that you have "estrogen" in the body also at a higher level. This keeps the body from overly aromatizing the testosterone into more estrogen and creating the terrible acne problems. The higher the dosage of testosterone, you may need more clomid, either a higher dosage or more spaced out frequently during the week.

Before when I would go on cycle, even a small one at 300mg/week, I would get terrible acne on my chest, back, etc., and it wasn't until I found this doc and did as he said that I have been able to be on a full blown cycle and have clear skin.

i always break out when using a moderate amt of test......if this works bro...ill be beside myself! there is nothing like dieting down to 8-9% bf and still not wanting to take your shirt off at the pool because of horrible acne. im going to take some clomid right now.......

Very informative post. Did your doc mention how to not get acne post cycle? A lot of people get acne post cycle and not on cycle. Did you take an AI along with clomid during cycle or just clomid ?

Thank you so much for this! I will start today!
I wanted to bring this up because I know I am not the only one who works hard for a ripped body just to be let down by acne and not being able to take off my shirt.

Do you take the clomid while on hrt too? I am also on hrt
Thanks

Very informative post. Did your doc mention how to not get acne post cycle? A lot of people get acne post cycle and not on cycle. Did you take an AI along with clomid during cycle or just clomid ?

I only needed to take clomid during the cycle, didn't use an AI at all. From what I understand, if you don't physically need HRT, again the trick is to keep things balanced, so if your testosterone comes down, then the estrogen has to come down. In this case you would back off the clomid and use an AI as necessary once testosterone levels start to come down.

Generally speaking, what I've often seen is that someone goes on cycle, then they start clomid right as they are coming off since they are using it on the basis that it's supposed to jumpstart their own production. The reason they get acne is because during the cycle, the testosterone has been aromatizing the entire time, raising estrogen levels. Then as they come off, testosterone levels go down which shifts the balance to estrogen already there, and they are adding in another compound that acts like estrogen. That only adds to the situation, and instead of raising natural testosterone levels, you get acne along with a lot of estrogen, moodiness, etc.

Thank you so much for this! I will start today!
I wanted to bring this up because I know I am not the only one who works hard for a ripped body just to be let down by acne and not being able to take off my shirt.

Do you take the clomid while on hrt too? I am also on hrt
Thanks

No problem, glad to help. Yes, while on HRT, I am still on clomid. I'm at 200mg/week for HRT so that's enough as levels build up to warrant using the clomid. If you are on a smaller HRT dosage, then you would probably use less clomid. As I said, you want to keep it balanced.

I found that I only had acne issues when I was say over 12% BF, maybe around 15%. As soon as I brought it back down to a respectable level of BF, read Sub 12% all acne issues cleared up on their own. After reading the above post this could have had someething to do with estrogen levels from carrying too much extra fat.

As long as i'm under 12% or so and eating a fairly clean diet I have 0 acne issues.

I only needed to take clomid during the cycle, didn't use an AI at all. From what I understand, if you don't physically need HRT, again the trick is to keep things balanced, so if your testosterone comes down, then the estrogen has to come down. In this case you would back off the clomid and use an AI as necessary once testosterone levels start to come down.

Generally speaking, what I've often seen is that someone goes on cycle, then they start clomid right as they are coming off since they are using it on the basis that it's supposed to jumpstart their own production. The reason they get acne is because during the cycle, the testosterone has been aromatizing the entire time, raising estrogen levels. Then as they come off, testosterone levels go down which shifts the balance to estrogen already there, and they are adding in another compound that acts like estrogen. That only adds to the situation, and instead of raising natural testosterone levels, you get acne along with a lot of estrogen, moodiness, etc.

No problem, glad to help. Yes, while on HRT, I am still on clomid. I'm at 200mg/week for HRT so that's enough as levels build up to warrant using the clomid. If you are on a smaller HRT dosage, then you would probably use less clomid. As I said, you want to keep it balanced.

1. So when on HRT at 200mgs / week how much clomid are you taking?

2. For my next blast can i just use Clomid and that will keep the estrogen under control so no need for Adex?

3. I plan on doing 1500-2g per week of just test, you think 50mgs of clomid Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun would be enough? I have never used clomid before.

Something I just read on AASA -

Clomid Cycles & Doses

Clomid can be safely used for long periods of time as its adverse effects are not only mild but extremely rare. Some performance athletes will use Clomid throughout a steroid cycle to combat aromatizing effects as we discussed but aromatase inhibitors and Nolvadex are all far more common for this purpose. Even so, a mild dose of 25mg per day may be enough to combat the side-effects you are trying to stave off but again, for the sake of efficiency an aromatase inhibitor will prove to be far more valuable for this purpose.

we're not talking about how effective clomid is. its the ability to reduce or even stop acne on cycle.

1. So when on HRT at 200mgs / week how much clomid are you taking?

2. For my next blast can i just use Clomid and that will keep the estrogen under control so no need for Adex?

3. I plan on doing 1500-2g per week of just test, you think 50mgs of clomid Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun would be enough? I have never used clomid before.

1. 50mg/week for 200mg/week HRT

2. Remember, you're looking for a balance. If you use an AI, your body will potentially see the need to aromatize because testosterone would be much higher than estrogen. When blasting, you'll need to find out the right dosage to use.

3. If I was to do 1.5 − 2g of test, that's hypothetically how I would run the clomid and then adjust as I needed. Everyone reacts differently, so you may have to adjust up or down.

50mg/week or 50mg/day?!?!

1. 50mg/week for 200mg/week HRT

2. Remember, you're looking for a balance. If you use an AI, your body will potentially see the need to aromatize because testosterone would be much higher than estrogen. When blasting, you'll need to find out the right dosage to use.

3. If I was to do 1.5 − 2g of test, that's hypothetically how I would run the clomid and then adjust as I needed. Everyone reacts differently, so you may have to adjust up or down.

How would I know if I am taking too much clomid? I guess I will just take enough so I don't get gyno.

I see. What you say makes sense.. Just to make sure I got this right.. You suggest or from your experience taking clomid while on cycle (no AI) straight through PCT (if one is not on HRT) should more or less clear up this acne problem ? I always used the traditional PCT nolva/clomid and break out EVERY single time..

50mg/week or 50mg/day?!?!

50mg/week for 200mg/week HRT. That probably works for most people until you get a lot higher in test.

How would I know if I am taking too much clomid? I guess I will just take enough so I don't get gyno.

That's the hard part. I would look at like this:

50mg/week clomid while on 200-600mg test/week
100mg/week while on above 600-1000mg test/week (50mg taken twice per week so that means something like 50mg Monday, then 50mg Thursday)
150mg/week while on above 1000-1500mg test/week (50mg taken M W F)
Do you see the pattern I'm going with here? With an increase in testosterone, you'll need a corresponding increase in clomid. When you find the right spot, you'll notice that the acne clears up.

I see. What you say makes sense.. Just to make sure I got this right.. You suggest or from your experience taking clomid while on cycle (no AI) straight through PCT (if one is not on HRT) should more or less clear up this acne problem ? I always used the traditional PCT nolva/clomid and break out EVERY single time..

Yes, that's correct. You broke out before because your test level decreased while all the estrogen that had been produced from aromatization during the cycle was still floating around in your system, then to add to that, you added another estrogenic compound on top of it. As long as you are balancing the estrogen with the testosterone during the cycle, no acne. After the cycle as test levels decrease, you back off the clomid to decrease estrogen at the same time, possibly using an AI if needed if estrogen doesn't decrease as fast as testosterone. You'll have to make the judgement on that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131