over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Free cycle with Test...

Definitely going to have to try this. Too much test gives me acne like a teenager.

So clomid is use during cycle. Usually after the cycle there will be some weeks off before starting the PCT. My questions are

1)Do we have to take the clomid throughout the week off and also during PCT in order to prevent acne?
2)When do we have to take the HCG?
3)For HCG, 500iu every three days, 5,000 iu total per one script: this means taking hcg for 10 times right? Or do we need to take it more than one script?

Here's something that lots don't know regarding acne on a cycle: Acne/oily skin comes from high estrogen in the body. So the reason acne occurs on cycle is because an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen due to aromatization, pretty much the same way it happens during puberty. Many docs don't even know this. I was lucky that I had an HRT doctor (bodybuilder friendly), who was very knowledgeable, educate me on this, and in the course of being on cycle, he prescribed me clomid at 50mg per week. The reason he did this is that normally, testosterone and estrogen are in a balance so when testosterone rises to high levels when on cycle, the hypothalamus sees the increase but there is low estrogen comparatively so aromatization starts to occur to balance out the equation. Clomid itself is a type of estrogen. We know that it also helps testosterone levels return to normal during PCT because the body sees the increase in "estrogen" and increases testosterone to balance. So on cycle with clomid, what happens is that the hypothalamus recognizes that you have "estrogen" in the body also at a higher level. This keeps the body from overly aromatizing the testosterone into more estrogen and creating the terrible acne problems. The higher the dosage of testosterone, you may need more clomid, either a higher dosage or more spaced out frequently during the week.

Before when I would go on cycle, even a small one at 300mg/week, I would get terrible acne on my chest, back, etc., and it wasn't until I found this doc and did as he said that I have been able to be on a full blown cycle and have clear skin.

Very helpful info, mate! Thank you very much!

More times than I can count...on blast's and on my trt....within a day of taking it I get the acne rash that last about a week or so...from one dose.

A rash doesn't sound like acne. Sounds more like an allergic reaction to me.

So clomid is use during cycle. Usually after the cycle there will be some weeks off before starting the PCT. My questions are

1)Do we have to take the clomid throughout the week off and also during PCT in order to prevent acne?
2)When do we have to take the HCG?
3)For HCG, 500iu every three days, 5,000 iu total per one script: this means taking hcg for 10 times right? Or do we need to take it more than one script?

If you try this method, then yes, it is taken throughout the week if you are doing a large cycle and need to split up a large dose. During PCT, your dose should be reduced as you come off to keep things balanced.

HCG should be taken during and after cycle. Normally, I only got 5,000 iu for one script at a time, and I did have more than one script. Taking HCG during the cycle keeps your normal production going, and then as you keep it going after cycle for PCT, it should make sure that your own production is maintained.

So is there any harm in taking an ai along with the clomid?

Also, when would be the best time to take the ai and clomid? Would taking the test along with the ai and clomid be ok?

Last edited:
Very informative. I always get a little acne while on, and worse when I come off. I have, however, never ran clomid during a cycle, so I will try next time.

Would this clomid approach work for a higher tren, lower test cycle??? Right now Im currently running 750 tren, 125 test per week

So whats the drawback of taking Clomid while on Cycle? I'm new to this and in general common knowledge says take AI and not nolva/clomid until your doing PCT.

And what amount dosage would you start with?

Starting a cycle in July and thought it would be something like this -

12-15 weeks of 250mg Test EOD along with 25mg of clomid EOD
.5mg of Adex the day after the injections

Stop clomid after the cycle and fall back to my cruise dose. Not sure how long I should keep taking the Adex, I'm thinking about 2-3 weeks.

Any thoughts?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner