over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Free cycle with Test...

Yes, that's correct. You broke out before because your test level decreased while all the estrogen that had been produced from aromatization during the cycle was still floating around in your system, then to add to that, you added another estrogenic compound on top of it. As long as you are balancing the estrogen with the testosterone during the cycle, no acne. After the cycle as test levels decrease, you back off the clomid to decrease estrogen at the same time, possibly using an AI if needed if estrogen doesn't decrease as fast as testosterone. You'll have to make the judgement on that.

Thanks for the response.. What you say makes sense. I was thinking all this time that I should try Arimidex or Aromasin during PCT to combat excess estrogen.. One more question I need to ask you though is if you were to back off clomid during PCT as you suggested what would you use to try to bring back your natural test since clomid from what I read mostly everywhere is a key component in signaling the body to start producing test ?(I don't know exactly the technical explanation of it off the top of my head). Would you suggest Nolva with an AI minus clomid for PCT ? (keeping in mind I have been using hcg 500iu 2x week throughout the cycle so my testes did not atrophy).. thanks again man for helping us.

50mg/week for 200mg/week HRT. That probably works for most people until you get a lot higher in test.

That's the hard part. I would look at like this:

50mg/week clomid while on 200-600mg test/week
100mg/week while on above 600-1000mg test/week (50mg taken twice per week so that means something like 50mg Monday, then 50mg Thursday)
150mg/week while on above 1000-1500mg test/week (50mg taken M W F)
Do you see the pattern I'm going with here? With an increase in testosterone, you'll need a corresponding increase in clomid. When you find the right spot, you'll notice that the acne clears .

So you dose it as little as one time per week and dont split it up? How does that work given clomids half life?

I have always had acne on high test low test no test etc I have found the problem was not the test but more with diet, hygiene and AIs combination
- VERY clean and gluten free diet (that means no gluten, no seasonongs no sweateners, no sugars, all I eat is eggs, rice chicken, fish, vegetables)
- shower 2-3 times a day
- letro (or whatever AI but I use letro)
- LOTS of water

So you guys are talking about using clomid during cycle for estrogen control?

I don't see the point of dropping the clomid after the ester has cleared, is the rational that the clomid would increase test and thus aromatize or that clomid is a weak estrogen in itself and could possibly cause acne?

PANTOTHENIC ACID!! Should be in everyone's arsenal...

I found that I only had acne issues when I was say over 12% BF, maybe around 15%. As soon as I brought it back down to a respectable level of BF, read Sub 12% all acne issues cleared up on their own. After reading the above post this could have had someething to do with estrogen levels from carrying too much extra fat.

As long as i'm under 12% or so and eating a fairly clean diet I have 0 acne issues.

RIGHT!!! Because the aromatase enzyme lives in fat tissue. More fat = more estrogen conversion.

Use some Adex daily. Keeping estrogen low is key.

Even more importantly, use Pantothenic Acid caps from any Whole Foods or Vitamin Shop. 3-5 grams a day or so. There's no toxic upper limit. It's relatively cheap, and very effective. Best thing I've ever used or seen used for acne.

Here's a common story from a 1 second search on yahoo:
How I Cured My Acne with Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

(The story uses big doses for very bad cases of someone genetically disposed to terrible acne already. Most people won't need that. In fact, if I go over 2 grams, I get too dry). My GF uses 3-4 grams a day during her period, because her job requires her to have no blemishes, ever. haha. And it works even then.

You'll know it's too much if it dries you out too much. Back off and lower the dose by a gram or so.

AND, it also improves lipid profile HDL/LDL...something we all need.

Adding more hormones like Clomid can be hit or miss. And an AI will only lower E2 50% max. If it's not low enough still, acne will persist.

Last edited:
I have always had acne on high test low test no test etc I have found the problem was not the test but more with diet, hygiene and AIs combination
- VERY clean and gluten free diet (that means no gluten, no seasonongs no sweateners, no sugars, all I eat is eggs, rice chicken, fish, vegetables)
- shower 2-3 times a day
- letro (or whatever AI but I use letro)
- LOTS of water

Just curious what kind of PCT do you use (if you don't blast n cruise) ? In the past do you get any acne post cycle because of hormonal imbalance?

Just curious what kind of PCT do you use (if you don't blast n cruise) ? In the past do you get any acne post cycle because of hormonal imbalance?

Iam blasting n cruising for almost 3 years, in the past when I was on and off I remember the worst acne was when I got off cycle and did pct with this clomid and other stuff, Ido not care what other says clomid alone does/did nothind for me as for acne...very clean diet, gluten free diet with controled E - did

Even these days when I am on trt and if I am alowing myself to cheat with junk food I get acne very quick.

Uncle-muki has already went over this. If you use clomid for just pct you will get acne. Needs to be used during cycle.

Vitamin b5 does not work for every one! 20 g a day just mad me piss out my ass. Did nothing for my acne.

what about using nolvadex instead of clomid? I have found (anecdotally) If I am on very small amount of nolvadex per week (like 10-20mg PER WEEK) then I have less side effects like bloating, acne, etc from TRT dosage of test. When I go off nolvadex I always gain a couple pounds of water (can tell in my face), and sometimes break out a little.

nolvadex also has the benefit of a very long half-life...although for remembering dosage timing I will usually take 2.5mg/day (thats a quarter tab of a 10mg tab).

Thanks for the response.. What you say makes sense. I was thinking all this time that I should try Arimidex or Aromasin during PCT to combat excess estrogen.. One more question I need to ask you though is if you were to back off clomid during PCT as you suggested what would you use to try to bring back your natural test since clomid from what I read mostly everywhere is a key component in signaling the body to start producing test ?(I don't know exactly the technical explanation of it off the top of my head). Would you suggest Nolva with an AI minus clomid for PCT ? (keeping in mind I have been using hcg 500iu 2x week throughout the cycle so my testes did not atrophy).. thanks again man for helping us.

Lots of guys will go the AI route to stop aromatization from happening in the first place, but it isn't as effective. The method I described works with your body's feedback loop instead of against it.

For keeping natural testosterone levels, the same doctor put me on HCG, 500iu every three days, 5,000 iu total per one script. He said that would keep the testes functioning during (which would also add to the amount of testosterone in the body) and after the cycle. If you are not on HRT and need your natural production up, then that's what I would continue to use. Sounds like you are already covered in that area. Since I'm on HRT, it doesn't matter for me really, unless I want to father a child.

No problem, glad to help.

So you dose it as little as one time per week and dont split it up? How does that work given clomids half life?

Shouldn't need to split up 50mg. You would want to split up a larger dose of 100mg or more. Half-life of clomid (5-7 days) is close to an enanthate ester (7-10 days), and clomid will build up in your system just like the test does. Here's what you might not be understanding however: When I said you want a balance, I don't mean that testosterone and estrogen should be equal. In a male, testosterone is normally higher than estrogen in ratio. A 20-year-old would have around a ratio of 50:1, and that declines more towards 30:1 as you age. When we go on cycle, we are radically increasing the testosterone component of that ratio. If estrogen is left alone, the hypothalamus senses the difference, and your test will start aromatizing to _balance_ the equation, not make it equal. When you go off cycle, testosterone radically decreases because you have stopped your own production. Estrogen is left to "rule the roost" so to speak, and with it comes all the sides such as oily skin and acne.

what about using nolvadex instead of clomid? I have found (anecdotally) If I am on very small amount of nolvadex per week (like 10-20mg PER WEEK) then I have less side effects like bloating, acne, etc from TRT dosage of test. When I go off nolvadex I always gain a couple pounds of water (can tell in my face), and sometimes break out a little.

nolvadex also has the benefit of a very long half-life...although for remembering dosage timing I will usually take 2.5mg/day (thats a quarter tab of a 10mg tab).

Theoretically, you could use nolvadex instead of clomid, but when you consider that it increases SHBG and also decreases IGF-1 levels, that may be something you don't want in a cycle, but it should still work to control estrogen. It's half-life is actually the same as clomid, 5-7 days.

Man, I don't know...nothing breaks me out worse than clomid...one single dose and I get this acne type rash all over my arms...
I just use an A.I. religiously and the acne is not a problem. Finding your ideal dose takes some work though

Man, I don't know...nothing breaks me out worse than clomid...one single dose and I get this acne type rash all over my arms...
I just use an A.I. religiously and the acne is not a problem. Finding your ideal dose takes some work though

And how many times have you used it during your cycle. Be sensible and understand the differences this man is implying while using it on cycle.

honestly I have used clomid on cycle before and had acne from using it.

It is about balancing hormones. If you add in a bunch of clomid all at once I would not be surprised if you got acne. Acne is caused by disruption in hormones.

Acne

Actually you make a big mistake it's for hair lose and you are using this for an other purpose, the bad effects are normal now keep calm and concern this problem with any expert.

And how many times have you used it during your cycle. Be sensible and understand the differences this man is implying while using it on cycle.

More times than I can count...on blast's and on my trt....within a day of taking it I get the acne rash that last about a week or so...from one dose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws