over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE; how to reduce while using Gear

JRambo

Newbies
How can I combat ACNE while on 500mgs wkly of test E?
I Have 2 spots it has been developing on both shoulder areas and thats all
but they are clusters of acne so it looks bad, any advice out there?

Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Start around 5-6g a day and work your way down to 2g a day once it's under control.

Might want to try Accutane. Many Sponsors carry it.

Definitely start with B5, and exhaust all other options before using something as harsh as Accutane.

which week are you at when the acne starts appearing??
did you use AI??

Hit the tanning bed 2-3 times a week for 10-15 min

I'm off PCT and my acne is still a little bad so I am going to go get some Vitamin B5 and see how that works. From what I hear it's good.

Just restating B5, UV rays work wonders too so if you live in a warm area just walk around outside for a while every day no shirt and it helps clear it or hit the bed like stated, shower after a workout or when you get sweaty, and change your sheets/cases/blankets every 3 days or so. When I got acne on my face I changed my pillow cases every night and it cleared up in about over a week and thats the only change I made

I had a little acne from the test, and once I started tren it got pretty bad. Was showering twice a day, and b5s, and all kinds of other gimics. Then i decided to go to the dermatologist. She put me on high dose amoxicillian and an antiboitic gel to put straight on the acne. 3 weeks in and its almost completely gone. Dont waste your time on supplements, and careful with accutane that stuff is harsh. Just keep clean, and tan. If it gets too bad, then go to dermatologist. They dont ask questions they just treat it, or i was just lucky it was girl doc and she just like my beefyness, lol and thats why she didnt ask, lol.. She basically told me the same thing, shower twice a day with nutragena body was and then put me on the antibotics, and its working.. Hopefully within a few more weeks it will be all gone...

Topical solutions don't really address the source of the problem. Its highly likely this is an estrogen related issue. As others have asked I'm also curious of your AI use. I'm not saying don't try B5 or even accutane but its nice to know what and why you need to take

Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Start around 5-6g a day and work your way down to 2g a day once it's under control.

thanks i will look into, i do use an AI .5ED, started at .5EOD i was hoping not to up it too much so i really didnt want to increase dosage, but i will try the B5 and see how it goes....:headbang:

Vitamin B5 may help, or it may not. I tried it and didn't notice a difference after a month.

Mine didn't go away until I started salicylic acid (over the counter acne medicine) in the morning after my shower and at night before bed. I put that stuff on all the broken out skin and it dries up over a few days.

Last edited:
My wife bought me this apricot pit scrub stuff it has sacrilic acid in it-made by St. Ives it works good on my chest face and arms.

After reading this post I went and bought b-5 500mg pills. I started taking 1gram a day for the past 3 days.

worked.

Thanks

Pantethine

Anybody try Pantethine, it is supposed to be a more absorbable form of B-5, you need 2g per day compared to 10g b-5.

I had a little acne from the test, and once I started tren it got pretty bad. Was showering twice a day, and b5s, and all kinds of other gimics. Then i decided to go to the dermatologist. She put me on high dose amoxicillian and an antiboitic gel to put straight on the acne. 3 weeks in and its almost completely gone. Dont waste your time on supplements, and careful with accutane that stuff is harsh. Just keep clean, and tan. If it gets too bad, then go to dermatologist. They dont ask questions they just treat it, or i was just lucky it was girl doc and she just like my beefyness, lol and thats why she didnt ask, lol.. She basically told me the same thing, shower twice a day with nutragena body was and then put me on the antibotics, and its working.. Hopefully within a few more weeks it will be all gone...

Do you think Acne will rebound once you stop amoxicllian?

I just added tren also and am breaking out bad on shoulders

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311