mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne just about gone but all the scars!!! will the discoloration go away?

peco_12345

Registered
I Know tanning will help but will time also eventually heal the discoloration left from the acne? Anything else that could be done?

Mine have been there for about a year and haven't faded much.
Bump for more feedback

I personally use Mederma, you can buy it over the counter at any pharmacy or any Walmart.

ive got the seme problems... shoulders were fucked up! a lot of dark dots...

what i did was to use a exfoliating agent, rubbing for 30 secs and letting for 1-2 hours... that cleaned my shoulders but not the back middle, because i cant rub there ehehe lol =\

Depends how bad they are. I have acouple from 10 years Ago.

The discoloration is hyper-pigmentation. Some guys it fades rather quicky, some people it lingers for years. I've been pretty clear for about 2 years, but I still have marks/spots on my lower back where I got bad acne.

- Try using a lotion with AHA in it after you shower. Acne.org sells a good one I used for a long time.
- Chemical peals at a skin clinic.
- Microdermabrasion could help. You can get that done at skin clinics, but it may cost a bit too much.
- Use a skin lightening cream with Hydroquinone in it. Fair & White has the highest concentration.

Use bleaching cream"Retinol". It will speed it up

Mederma.

Every night, right before you go to sleep.

In just one month, you will be blown away.

(That shit really is the real deal) :cool:

Mederma.

Every night, right before you go to sleep.

In just one month, you will be blown away.

(That shit really is the real deal) :cool:

Ill have to look into this stuff , thanks

Ill have to look into this stuff , thanks

Ill tell you a little story about Mederma….

Lets just say I had a pimple pop up in the middle of my chest one day. I kept fucking with it…and that 1 pimple turned into 3 pimples. Then 3 turned into 4, 5, 6,7…..until it became a massive cluster.

This massive cluster began growing by the day, till it got to the diameter of a tennis ball. It was so infected and disgusting….and if I ever put my nose inside my shirt, I could SMELL the puss (yeah…fucking disgusting)

I had this skin infection on my chest for well over a month, to the point I was embarrassed to take off my shirt. It looked hideous, right in the dead center of my pecs. I thought I would be scarred for life.

So then I read somewhere about Mederma…

I grabbed myself a bottle of 90% isopropyl alcohol…and a tube of Mederma.

With a q-tip, I would soak the tip in alcohol and swab my entire cluster, so the entire thing was covered in alcohol…

Then with a new q-tip, I would apply Mederma generously over the entire cluster. Then I would put a shirt on and go to sleep.

Within just THREE DAYS, the cluster had shrunk 50% and redness and itchyness was completely gone. Within 10 days, the cluster was 95% gone.

I was left with a very minimal blotch but zero acne. So I kept applying Mederma, I even got a second tube and used that too.

After 5 weeks of use, everything was completely cured, with no acne, no blemish, no blotch. I was left with a perfectly normal chest.

Needless to say, I love Mederma and I put it on any thing on my skin and it works every time. Well worth the $20

Awesome bro , sounds promising. I had the same thing happen on the front of my trap long time ago

I am going to buy the mederma and do the chemical peel as well.

that discoloration is colored post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Microderabrasion will not do anything for it, that is a very common misconception. Retinol, or Vitamin A, will make you peel a little but is more of an anti-aging product. If you were thinking of Retinoic acid, that is for acne but will not do much for the scars/pigmentation left behind. The best things are gonna be chemical peel, ask blackstang how he is doing with it. The hydroquinone cream around 4%, is good for bleaching the surface but does not have an alcohol base to penetrate the skin and exfoliate the deeper layers. We sell both products regularly in our spa, well we usually just use the peel during treatments, it is considered to strong for at home use, but then again so is aas

The key to acne removal is to

1) STOP FUCKING WITH IT
2) STOP FUCKING WITH IT
3) STOP FUCKING WITH IT !!!!!

Each and every single time you touch a pimple or a zit with your filthy oily fingers, you only enhance the irritation and you ADD to the infection with more dirt and MORE oil. I know theres a sense of satisfaction with popping pimples…but LEAVE THEM SHITS ALONE!

When it comes to fighting acne, you must be sterile and patient. Alcohol is your absolute best bud. It is excellent and sterilizing and cleaning the infection. The Mederma is the healer.

Be consistent and precise in your cleansing techniques, and you will be successful in acquiring clear skin.

The key to acne removal is to

1) STOP FUCKING WITH IT
2) STOP FUCKING WITH IT
3) STOP FUCKING WITH IT !!!!!

Each and every single time you touch a pimple or a zit with your filthy oily fingers, you only enhance the irritation and you ADD to the infection with more dirt and MORE oil. I know theres a sense of satisfaction with popping pimples…but LEAVE THEM SHITS ALONE!

When it comes to fighting acne, you must be sterile and patient. Alcohol is your absolute best bud. It is excellent and sterilizing and cleaning the infection. The Mederma is the healer.

Be consistent and precise in your cleansing techniques, and you will be successful in acquiring clear skin.

my scarring and color discoloration is from my youth. Acne runs rampant in my family when you go through puberty. Did I mess with it a little? Yes, but not much at all because my mom,sister, and brother both told me not to touch it/fuck with it. I just want some of the scaring and redness to go away and the chemical peel should help overall.

Which type of Mederma do you guys use as there is like 5 different kinds

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity