over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding fats to cream of rice

Yes, its been known for 100 years. Bodybuilders who don't go out and read nutrition or research articles find a lot of the information they use from popular bb'ers.

I myself love reading bullshit articles over anatomy, nutrition, ect. I don't think ppl are saying JM 'found out' fats slow down digestion, more so that "Hey JM does this pre workout meal, ill give it a go".

Nawhatimsayin?

depending on when I train and how long I eat before it, adding some fats to a preworkout meal isn't a bad idea. I've had issues feeling slightly hypo towards the end of a longer session and notice a better sustained energy and better digestibility sticking to white rice/cream of rice over things like oats and brown rice or most potatoes.

The only thing low GI carbs ever did for me was make my stomach bloated and feel lethargic and burpy.

depending on when I train and how long I eat before it, adding some fats to a preworkout meal isn't a bad idea. I've had issues feeling slightly hypo towards the end of a longer session and notice a better sustained energy and better digestibility sticking to white rice/cream of rice over things like oats and brown rice or most potatoes.

The only thing low GI carbs ever did for me was make my stomach bloated and feel lethargic and burpy.
I'm the exact same way. If I train in the morning after my first meal, I make sure to have roughly 10-15 grams of fat with that meal, otherwise I go a bit hypo and performance suffers greatly. If I've had a couple meals in me already, I take a more moderate/lower approach to fat intake preworkout.

but that's what all these "gurus" do.....take OLD IMFORMATION....
old training methods....add some "extreme" stretching and its now
the NEW NEXT BEST THING....its ridiculous.

and act like they have Reinvented the wheel....I like JM, and good
for him if hes got peeps paying him for this NEWLY discovered info....

:)

It's on youtube. Nobody is paying him for this information. I get what you're saying.

as it should be free....

this time its free....next time it wont be...

a lot pay to see his "special" vids....which is awesome.....I hope
he gets a million viewers....

Not sure why youd want to add fats to a pwo meal... and it depends on what your goal is. Do you need more fats? Are you lean? What are your goals?

Yes, the COR is higher on the glycemic scale, comparable to a white potato... its calorie dense, a single ingredient, easy to digest. If it fits into where youre trying to keep your macros for the day, as a pwo, why add anything?

Negatively, it has been processed and stripped, losing much of the amino acids and fiber. Could try the brown rice COR too.

Maybe as a change from oatmeal for breakfast, try it with some fat here. Best way to find out is to try it...

I would add fats to pre workout meal to slow the rate of absorption of the COR some thing that digest easily like COR is good on your stomach but by itself will be gone in like 20-30 min when you would want it your whole workout especially if not utilizing Intra workout nutrition like a waxy maize or HBCD

Extreme stretching as in DC/Fortitude training?

yea and when you guys say...."he did a study on it" is pretty funny....

almost like many of you were actually born yesterday....

THIS SHIT has been known for probably 100 years now....JM does a vid
on it.....so its true...???

lol come now

Lol I didn't say anything about Jon Meadows. I was just stating what I've found with myself. Listening to it from someone and actually experimenting on yourself was the point I was trying to make. I was neither disagreeing or agreeing with anyone here. Just throwing my observation out there. But I do agree this a very novice thread, sometimes I think people forget this is professional muscle I just try to post a semi intelligent post when I do

Doesn't every coach market themselves in some way to get people to get people interested enough to inquire?

Are not marketing yourself right now by calling out other coaches' trying to reinvent the wheel and saying there is no new methods or secrets, all while your coaching email is in your signature?

I'm saying this with nothing but respect to you as I know you backup everything you say and have the resume to show for it, but as someone who spends at least 50% of their job copywriting, your posts like these are apparent in their intent. ;)

Doesn't every coach market themselves in some way to get people to get people interested enough to inquire?

Are not marketing yourself right now by calling out other coaches' trying to reinvent the wheel and saying there is no new methods or secrets, all while your coaching email is in your signature?

I'm saying this with nothing but respect to you as I know you backup everything you say and have the resume to show for it, but as someone who spends at least 50% of their job copywriting, your posts like these are apparent in their intent. ;)

Coaches draw attention to themselves via clients that win shows
John Meadows , Shelby Starns , Tenny and MT all get there clients in amazing shape.
Seems these days there are as many “prep coaches” as there are competitors

John Meadows , Shelby Starns , Tenny and MT all get there clients in amazing shape.

Be careful. Tenny may not appreciate being mentioned in the same sentence as jm and especially Shelby. Lol

This for me. Oats and sweet potatoes make me feel full so damn long I cant eat again for 8 hours. But I can eat like 3 cups of jasmine rice to the point I feel ill burst....and be good in two hours

Coaches marketing themselves LOTS of different ways. While I agree that showcasing your successful clients is the most transparent and honest, you're limiting yourself and your success if you're not exhausting multiple avenues and platforms to get more exposure.

I'll never hate on a guy like meadow's for rebranding an idea the same way I don't hate tenny for branding himself as a no bs coach by calling out other coaches for rebranding or having secrets.

But that's because I'm confident they're both legit coaches and I respect the hustle.

This for me. Oats and sweet potatoes make me feel full so damn long I cant eat again for 8 hours. But I can eat like 3 cups of jasmine rice to the point I feel ill burst....and be good in two hours

Same with me man. Any type of rice or even plain potatoes ...I'm good to eat again pretty soon afterwards. I can eat a bowl of oatmeal and not eat again the rest of the day if I let it go that long.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131