over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aldactone ?

Drago

Registered
when you carbs load before a contest, usually wedn till saturday, do you still use diuretics aldactone ? and how much

for my last contest i looked flat sat and i think it's because i taked too much alda. 200mg wednesday - 200 thursday and 150 mg friday and 50mg saturday morning

when you carbs load before a contest, usually wedn till saturday, do you still use diuretics aldactone ? and how much

for my last contest i looked flat sat and i think it's because i taked too much alda. 200mg wednesday - 200 thursday and 150 mg friday and 50mg saturday morning

And you probably cut sodium, as well, which would have also contributed.

All of the carbs in the world won't keep you full if you cut sodium and water too much. It is a very common practice and I just don't understand why because this practice alone will screw up condition more than anything else. Chuck all diuretics and figure out how to dry out and stay full without them. Trust me, it is MUCH easier to do withOUT diuretics than WITH them.

Skip

I wont disagree with skip. He is spot on, But have to comment on your doses. They are very high, 25mg Aldactone twice a day is more than enough and even at that dose its very hard to carb up. As skip said beter off without them.

yes skip, i cut watter half on thurs and even more on friday, sat no watter.
no sodium till thursday...

the week before i was 6.6 pounds heavier and full of veines and saturday no, i mean no veins and i was so poor in my head, feel like shit

Skip is right on but if you must take a diuretic.....from my experience dont use aldactone. If thats all you have, use as little as possible.

Drago, sounds like you were spot on a week before the show. Next time just keep things the same.

Last edited:
takes three days for aldactone to work, you didnt take it soon enough and you took too much,never carb load or deplete while using a diuretic cause you cant tell if your losing water of flat, you cant tell what is working, ..theres a trick with diuretics only really good trainers know.

200mg wednesday - 200 thursday and 150 mg friday and 50mg saturday morning

dude, i think your pyramid was backwards.

my next show is the 7 june... maybe i will just take some aldact friday night and sat morning ?

Aldactone can act as an anti-androgen

Use another diuretic, if you must take one

People if you dont know what your talking about dont give advice, aldactone is a great diuretic the problem is it doesnt seem to work like it used to ,very very mild you have to have a good trainer that has a lot of experience to use it right.Diazide is probably better. Again only use it with a pro.

I would always use a diuretic...it makes a 10-15% difference in the final look. But if you dont know how to use them it can destroy a great physique.

if it was me i would toss out the aldactone and use diazide instead, and it doesn't take very much diazide at all to dry your ass out.

i just have some aldact, so how much is the right amout ? and when will be the bes time to take it ? i will have the predjudjing at 5 pm the 7 june

if it was me i would toss out the aldactone and use diazide instead, and it doesn't take very much diazide at all to dry your ass out.

I agree with Bboy. I think we do something very similar with the final days and hours. The hell with aldactone as it wont allow the re-absorption of sodium. Shitloads would be a damn waste etc...Good ol' dyazide is VERY VERY fast acting like within an hour and is great final touch to achieve that last 10-15% improvement. However, Im sure there are some success stories with aldactone, but Ive heard the typical "Oh i was flat and lost all vascularity (soidum issue)" A couldnt fillout and I carbed up on 12oo grams etc.... Well, once aldactone is in the system, water is being tapered dramatically, and sodium is miniscule, your glut-4 transporters are inhibited and you cannot properly load.

man i wish you could post more here skip, looks like i need to start visiting IM more often, i miss your great sense of humor....LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws