over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Aldactone for HGH Water Bloat

I think the lasix and kidney thing comes from bodybuilders taking lasix and dehydrating themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s generally what I’ve figured since people on bodybuilding forums treat diuretics like they are seriously dangerous drugs which isn’t the case if you’re at a normal state of food and fluid intake. Just expect most guys to educate themselves more I guess.

Personally I’d use HCTZ just because of the half life but either will work fine.

Started lasix 3 pills per day. Morning, lunch, and dinner. Can feel a difference in mobility going to keep it up for a few days and see what happens. Hoping it will drop some water bloat! Feel better already TBH.

Ha ha ha I didn't even notice he said he just finished a bodybuilding show 8 days ago. Well Fuck that's the problem, not the GH. Im sure the OP has eaten lots of yummy high carb calorie dense food since then and its definitely the rebound effect.

^^^^^ totally agree with your post i quoted

I didn't see this either.... Yup that explains it

Just finished 1 day of lasix taken 3x a day (morning, lunch, dinner). I feel 100 times better. That pressure I was feeling in my muscles and limbs is gone. My mobility is much better and I feel less pressure on my chest. It is easier to breathe and move around. I notice when I flex my muscles I can do better contractions and feel less pressure from the water and salt I was holding. It feels so much better.

GH makes you retain sodium and water. The lasix counter acts this. Going to keep it up again today taking lasix 3x a day until the improvement stops.

I will keep updates. Honestly I could see this working amazing with anadrol and other steroids that cause salt and water retention.

Alright after going two full days at lasix 3x per day I can say it helped 100%. My mobility is much better, less tightness in limbs, particularly lower legs and lower back....I can train properly now and do full ROM squats. My breathing is much better and the bloat is down. I took my last lasix pill yesterday around lunch. Worked great and don’t plan on using it anymore given the water retention is gone. I will definitely use them again if I get excessive water retention.

I plan on using anadrol and Deca in 6 weeks or so. I may experiment and see if it helps keep excessive water off.

Had ZERO issues with using the lasix or side effects. Seems very safe to me and my doctor assured me as long as you are staying hydrating and eating (salts) you won’t have any issues. They are perfectly safe and people with kidney disease use them. So the whole idea that they hurt your kidneys is wrong.

Alright after going two full days at lasix 3x per day I can say it helped 100%. My mobility is much better, less tightness in limbs, particularly lower legs and lower back....I can train properly now and do full ROM squats. My breathing is much better and the bloat is down. I took my last lasix pill yesterday around lunch. Worked great and don’t plan on using it anymore given the water retention is gone. I will definitely use them again if I get excessive water retention.

I plan on using anadrol and Deca in 6 weeks or so. I may experiment and see if it helps keep excessive water off.

Had ZERO issues with using the lasix or side effects. Seems very safe to me and my doctor assured me as long as you are staying hydrating and eating (salts) you won’t have any issues. They are perfectly safe and people with kidney disease use them. So the whole idea that they hurt your kidneys is wrong.

I started using them sometimes as well as I get bloated from all types of aas (some more than others obviously) and ai's I feel terrible on. Nice to see a few on here not preaching death and destruction with them.

Hello friends, sorry for uploading the post, i think i'm bloat with the last hgh kit, i'm going to try HCTZ to lose the retention, is it necessary to supplement with potassium?
25 mg of HCTZ would be ok?

Last edited:
Hello friends, sorry for uploading the post, i think i'm bloat with the last hgh kit, i'm going to try HCTZ to lose the retention, is it necessary to supplement with potassium?
25 mg of HCTZ would be ok?

Provided you don't have any sort of medical issue and aren't in a severe caloric restriction, you'll be fine.

Provided you don't have any sort of medical issue and aren't in a severe caloric restriction, you'll be fine.

Thanks, I've seen people from the forum using telmisartan / aldactone for the bloat, HCTZ has more sides?

Last edited:
Thanks, I've seen people from the forum using telmisartan / aldactone for the bloat, HCTZ has more sides?

Does your body excreting excess sodium have side effects? Sure. Peeing a lot

Alsactone is an anti-androgen...not ideal for bodybuilders. Telmisartan can help via the RAA system but generally isn’t aggressive enough for a lot of guys from what I’ve seen. Everyone should really be using it for renal health and prevention of cardiomyopathy though

Last edited:

Alsactone is an anti-androgen...not ideal for bodybuilders. Telmisartan can help via the RAA system but generally isn’t aggressive enough for a lot of guys from what I’ve seen. Everyone should really be using it for renal health and prevention of cardiomyopathy though

Yes, I read about telmisartan, i start with 40mg but mi bp are in range, i will control the bp.

Just finished 1 day of lasix taken 3x a day (morning, lunch, dinner). I feel 100 times better. That pressure I was feeling in my muscles and limbs is gone. My mobility is much better and I feel less pressure on my chest. It is easier to breathe and move around. I notice when I flex my muscles I can do better contractions and feel less pressure from the water and salt I was holding. It feels so much better.

GH makes you retain sodium and water. The lasix counter acts this. Going to keep it up again today taking lasix 3x a day until the improvement stops.

I will keep updates. Honestly I could see this working amazing with anadrol and other steroids that cause salt and water retention.

i hope your lasilix is 20mg by pill ?

Hypokalemia can and does occur with 25mg HCTZ daily (for extended periods) and also using insulin, gda's and other drugs simultaneously can increase risk. I'd go with the OP and use a more powerful diuretic like lasix very briefly. Or just use the HCTZ briefly. But to take HCTZ regularly to combat water retention from continual use of HGH and AAS would require labs to monitor potassium levels, to be safe. Hypokalemia symptoms are bad, nausea, extreme exhaustion, rapid heart rate 24 hours a day, blurred vision...frightening to experience it all suddenly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131