over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Aldactone for HGH Water Bloat

I think the waterretention has more to do with the rebound than the gh on it's own. Of course the gh won't help but your body is a sponge right now, it will soak everything up.

Are you still doing cardio? A less agressive rebound approach could help too

I think the waterretention has more to do with the rebound than the gh on it's own. Of course the gh won't help but your body is a sponge right now, it will soak everything up.

Are you still doing cardio? A less agressive rebound approach could help too

Ha ha ha I didn't even notice he said he just finished a bodybuilding show 8 days ago. Well Fuck that's the problem, not the GH. Im sure the OP has eaten lots of yummy high carb calorie dense food since then and its definitely the rebound effect.

^^^^^ totally agree with your post i quoted

..... I had to loosen my shoes to put them on, can barely wash my back and wipe my ass, it’s a struggle to put my shoes on my feet. My face has blown up full moon. I want to grow but this water it ridiculous. Haven’t even mentioned the crippling back pumps...idk maybe this is normal??

Lol jesus. Not normal.

I would cut out all GH, get the water under control and maybe reintroduce it starting slower. 1 iu the first week, 2iu the second...

GH Has nothing to do with it. You definitely don’t look like you competed a week ago. Don’t binge on food and slowly reintroduce everything. You can’t go from low carbs and being dry to eating 200-300g of carbs and sodium a week later. Bump it up maybe 50g a week and give your body time

As for playing with diuretic to stay dryer, your asking for kidney problems. I’ve known many guys who played with diuretics for recreational use or to enhance look and strangely enough most of them have either have a kidney transplant or on dialysis.

Dont take Aldacone for this.
Take your our sodium (REAL SEA SALT WITH IODINE) up to 10mg/day...
and never look back .
Thank you

GH Has nothing to do with it. You definitely don’t look like you competed a week ago. Don’t binge on food and slowly reintroduce everything. You can’t go from low carbs and being dry to eating 200-300g of carbs and sodium a week later. Bump it up maybe 50g a week and give your body time

As for playing with diuretic to stay dryer, your asking for kidney problems. I’ve known many guys who played with diuretics for recreational use or to enhance look and strangely enough most of them have either have a kidney transplant or on dialysis.

"had to loosen my shoes to put them on, can barely wash my back and wipe my ass, it’s a struggle to put my shoes on my feet. My face has blown up full moon."

I think it's fair to say GH is playing role. Rebounding from being depleted is one thing but come on, unless you're a total fat ass you should be able to wipe your own ass.

Celery or dandy lions root might help,

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

"had to loosen my shoes to put them on, can barely wash my back and wipe my ass, it’s a struggle to put my shoes on my feet. My face has blown up full moon."

I think it's fair to say GH is playing role. Rebounding from being depleted is one thing but come on, unless you're a total fat ass you should be able to wipe your own ass.

No I do think the problem is the gh. He has massively rebounded in the worst way. It is very common especially people doing the first couple shows. If he was in shape and looks like he does 8 days later. He’s probably put on 30lb of water in a week and a couple pounds of fat. That is the problem

I’ve known bikini girls that do this after every show. Ankles so water logged they puff out of the sock

Dont take Aldacone for this.
Take your our sodium (REAL SEA SALT WITH IODINE) up to 10mg/day...
and never look back .
Thank you
I understand this concept when natural but it is hard for me to get my head around how this works when using substances such as gh/test, etc. that cause sodium retention on their own.

(Assuming you meant 10gr)

Has anyone done this and noticed a difference?

Thanks for the advice!!! Water and bloat has been getting much better with each day. Like b-boy said my body is basically a sponge. Finally feeling back to normal slowly.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion playing with diuretics isn’t smart, and I’ve also never noticed the “GH Bloat” people are so afraid of... I was leaner and vascular and no bloat what so ever, if anything I had tighter skin and less water....

:yeahthat:

Doesn’t Aldactone block androgens anyway?

You look good..... but not for nothin'.... you aint 8%...

Aldactone is an anti androgen...probably not a great move long term.

No reason you cant use a diuretic like HCTZ if OTC stuff isn’t working enough. People on bodybuilding forums flip out over diuretics for some reason when they are the most prescribed first line drugs for blood pressure in the country. Just keep your water and sodium intake high/normal and you’ll be good to go with no problems.

Just met with my TRT doctor. He said to take lasix two times a day. Since I have a healthy diet I shouldn’t have concerns about mineral imbalance. Do that until water goes away.

Aldactone is an anti androgen...probably not a great move long term.

No reason you cant use a diuretic like HCTZ if OTC stuff isn’t working enough. People on bodybuilding forums flip out over diuretics for some reason when they are the most prescribed first line drugs for blood pressure in the country. Just keep your water and sodium intake high/normal and you’ll be good to go with no problems.

My doctor agrees with you. Going to start the lasix immediately when i get home

About 2-4 per day. I need to get blood pressure checked then.

If you are fucking with PEDs at all without consistently monitoring your BP, you are doing it wrong.

My doctor agrees with you. Going to start the lasix immediately when i get home

Taking lasix for this is such a bad idea, I'd be concerned with kidneys and lasix could make that much worse.

If you are fucking with PEDs at all without consistently monitoring your BP, you are doing it wrong.

Blood pressure was normal. I’ll check back in with how the lasix goes. I’m drinking a few beers with the family and boiling shrimp today for Easter. Haven’t been able to spend time with them past 3 months because of contest prep. I’ll start the lasix tomorrow or Sunday when the alcohol is out my system.

Taking lasix for this is such a bad idea, I'd be concerned with kidneys and lasix could make that much worse.

Lasix is prescribed to people with kidney disease...why would you be worried about kidneys in a healthy adult male?

I think the lasix and kidney thing comes from bodybuilders taking lasix and dehydrating themselves.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear