over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Azarian passed away :(

unbelievable. I am shocked.
I feel so sorry for the family. 35 wow unreal.
Damn this world is hard to swallow sometimes.

Really hope it wasn't a cardiovascular incident because one could hypothesize the likelihood of a correlation between what was mentioned in the previous post and this tragedy.

I can't imagine how much she must be mourning him...and his family and close relatives and friends. Terrible just terrible.

I hope his wife tells the details about the cause of death.

Ignorance is not bliss. If this is even remotely related to bodybuilding (i.e. having to do with steroids), she wouldn't be doing anyone any favors by not making that publicly known. Could save others. Seriously.

Not trying to be a dick.
I understand what you're saying but who's wife in their right mind will put on Facebook how her husband passed due to AAS usage? Prayers out to him and his family.

He was 44/45.
Very sad.
RIP Alex

A good friend of mine just let me know on the phone. I knew Alex well, great guy. I accompany him when he competed at the Nationals and stay in the room with him. I am lost for words, I believe he was about 44. I remember a few years ago going to his 40th birthday party at is house. He was way to young to die and had a beautiful family. He will be sadly missed. May GOD look over his family and he RIP.

I was going to email him soon. Very sad news. He was a great person and will be missed. I feel so bad for his family. I just cannot imagine!

Alex was directly responsible for some of my biggest wins.
During my preps with Alex I got to know him well and appreciate him for the carrying man he was. He loved his family and wife dearly speaking about them all the time in his emails. This news is staggering and among the last things I would ever expect.
God bless his wife and family. God bless you Alex.
Alex has touched many of our lives and will be remembered as a carrying man that loved his family and work. He worked with challenge children for a carrier. We were all just fortunate that he decided to be a prep coach as well.
Trully sad to hear this.

CG

Terrible news. He was a real nice guy. Prepped me for my last show was going to use him again later in the year.

I won my state show overall with his prep services, it was nothing crazy...more hard work and attention to diet....as opposed to super doses... sad to hear,,,very sad

So very sad. I am keeping him and his family in my thoughts.

I got to admit all these guys dropping is starting to make me think twice.

I'm with you bro. Seeing this all too often. Im Coming up on 40. I have been thinking about calling it a good run before it to late. I get blood work every 6 months. But I'm not sure if this is going to save me!:confused:

Prayers for him and his family!

Last edited:
I hope his wife tells the details about the cause of death.

Ignorance is not bliss. If this is even remotely related to bodybuilding (i.e. having to do with steroids), she wouldn't be doing anyone any favors by not making that publicly known. Could save others. Seriously.

Not trying to be a dick.

I don't believe it is. It isn't my place to say (ill keep the thought to myself). His passing (IMO) is not synomynous with the bodybuilding lifestyle.

I've used Alex's services in the past as well. Very stand up guy and didn't tell me "just what I wanted to hear"...he told me "what I needed to hear".

RIP Alex.

Omg this is incredibly sad! I was having Alex help me out for past several months. Alex may you rest in peace man. Thank you for everything you did. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family

I don't believe it is. It isn't my place to say (ill keep the thought to myself). His passing (IMO) is not synomynous with the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about.

I found this comment on FB:

How many more deaths will it take before you guys listen??

.... and I'll let most of you guess who said it-as most of you know who it is- seriously in bad taste. The man passed, regardless of the circumstances, which to my current knowledge are still a mystery into his passing, you do NOT try to use someone's passing as a way to spring board your weak group some internet impressions.
For a 'pro' that was as unprofessional as they come and I have to say in completely bad taste.

Let the man rest in peace for god sake.

Very sad. Him and his family are in my prayers.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws