over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Azarian passed away :(

Damn way too young, i hate to hear something like that. RIP. I didnt know him but just by hearing some of these posts he sounded like a great guy and a good trainer/coach.

RIP brother.

this may be a little soon... but ive seen threads about Alex's passing on other boards..

maybe a mod or Big A could start a gofundme account so we can all pull together from all bodybuilding sites for a fallen comrade and help his family cover the costs associated with dying and such.

I met Alex at a nationals, super cool dude, very sad news. RIP

Wow - very sad.. He was a really good guy.. Just sad way for his family to start the year.. They will be in my prayers tonight

He was at my show in 2010 in Los Angeles with his new babies in their stroller.
What a tragedy!!! :(

freaking WOW! soooooooo sad, great human being! one of the nicest guys i have met in this industry, does anyone know the cause of death?

Just heard the terrible news. I dont even know what to say. He was a great friend, devoted husband and father, and someone I would consider to be a mentor of mine. He was certainly one of the industries "good guys" and he will be greatly missed.

RIP Alex.

A good friend of mine just let me know on the phone. I knew Alex well, great guy. I accompany him when he competed at the Nationals and stay in the room with him. I am lost for words, I believe he was about 44. I remember a few years ago going to his 40th birthday party at is house. He was way to young to die and had a beautiful family. He will be sadly missed. May GOD look over his family and he RIP.

Alex was directly responsible for some of my biggest wins.
During my preps with Alex I got to know him well and appreciate him for the carrying man he was. He loved his family and wife dearly speaking about them all the time in his emails. This news is staggering and among the last things I would ever expect.
God bless his wife and family. God bless you Alex.
Alex has touched many of our lives and will be remembered as a carrying man that loved his family and work. He worked with challenge children for a carrier. We were all just fortunate that he decided to be a prep coach as well.
Trully sad to hear this.

CG

ALL OF THIS ABOVE^^^^^

Dante contacted me today to let me know as I had not read it on the net yet and I was floored. This is very sad news as Alex was a great guy, good coach and AWESOME family man and father. I worked with Alex back in 2010 and had some of my best showings to date and learned an unbelievable amount of information from him. He really loved prepping and helping his clients and was so passionate about it all.
Very sad and upsetting news and I wish the best for his wife and two children.

I just spoke with him a few days ago and all was well. He's been training me the last 17 weeks and about to go into prep. Wonderful guy, amazing coach, would give the skin off his back for anyone. We were just talking about how we were going to kill it in this next show. Man. This is very very very heavy on my heart. Coaches/mentors like him are a diamond in the rough. Wow. I'm at a loss for words. God bless his family and I am honored to have known him for the short time I did. I WILL win this show in Alex's honor. RIP big guy. Heavens got a new angel looking down on all of us.

Really really sad to hear this!met Alex years ago!
RIP brother!!!!

this is so sad to hear :( he prepped me for a show i did 2 years ago, it was the best i have ever looked! He was a great trainer and prep guy....I still use a ton of his nutrition principles to this day. THis makes me so sad, RIP Alex :(

Alex was a very kind man, and it is very sad to be reading this. My prayers go out to his wife and kids. I'm in shock reading this:(

I'm shocked... The man was a class act. This is awful news, rip Alex

Such terrible news to wake up to it really is. I worked with alex for nearly a whole year in 2011-2012 and it was an absolute pleasure. Whoever has worked with him will know he is a stand up guy, and doesn't just purely email you back with do x,y,z and check back in with me next week. He's a great person. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to see the news about Alex. Very sad day!
Keeping his family in my prayers.

RIP Alex.

Not sure how the man died, but I keep reading " awesome family man" in this thread.

Biff

You need to settle down and show some respect.:naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Alex.

Not sure how the man died, but I keep reading " awesome family man" in this thread.

Biff

Show some respect and you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Really sad to hear. He was a great guy. RIP Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner