YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All conventional and unconventional methods and tactics of regaining some fertility on TRT put into this thread

I'm just trying to get some volume back in my testes and loads. I seem to lose sensitivity when they're too low in volume. I'd prefer hCG but it's very expensive now.

I tried Clomid on a cruise a few years ago but using 300mg Test. I think that was too high and honestly anything above serum levels will likely negate the Clomid positives. For me I need 140mgs for a solid benefit to TRT. Hoping the negatives are greatly diminished with higher dosing.

I did one tab and had all the crappy Clomid issues again. I gave that crap away. I'll stick to Test, hCG, and Proviron.

I have not met anyone who restored there LH and FSH levels taking clomid while on TRT. My sample size is probably about 20-ish. I personally do not think it will overcome TRT injections. I have seen clomid overcome the negative feedback from HCG even when HCG has put the test into normal range.

your options on TRT are pretty simple.

If starting TRT and want to preserve you take HCG.

If on TRT and dont want to come off you can start taking HCG and wait a few months ( maybe 4-5) and see if you are responding with an SA. I think something like 50% of guys will respond from HCG alone. If you havent responded then add in FSH. that could take 6 or more months. Once production comes back online you can likely maintain for a bit on hcg alone.

Dont mess with SERMs. In my opinion its not gonna work.

If you do decided to come off TRT id look into enclomiphene.

I will be checking my serum FSH levels in two weeks after taking a 75iu shot of menopur. I want to see how that registers 24 hours post. I basically wanna see if i need a full 75iu ( or maybe more) to get into the mid range or if i can get by with less like 37.5 iu

I will be checking my serum FSH levels in two weeks after taking a 75iu shot of menopur. I want to see how that registers 24 hours post. I basically wanna see if i need a full 75iu ( or maybe more) to get into the mid range or if i can get by with less like 37.5 iu

Do u have already a comparison between 75 IUs and 37.5 IUs? Do u take it ED or EOD?

A good portion of guys I know are either on trt or blasting including myself and we all have kids that were made during blasts. I know guys who came off and tried everything and nothing happened. Then they went back on blast or trt and got their s.o. pregnant. I have never taken hcg, clomid, or nolva and have been on trt since I was in my 20s and I’m 35 now. My wife got pregnant with our daughter when I was on high tren, test, and anadrol. Honestly this is pretty common. My step brother has 2 sons and doesn’t come off.

A good portion of guys I know are either on trt or blasting including myself and we all have kids that were made during blasts. I know guys who came off and tried everything and nothing happened. Then they went back on blast or trt and got their s.o. pregnant. I have never taken hcg, clomid, or nolva and have been on trt since I was in my 20s and I’m 35 now. My wife got pregnant with our daughter when I was on high tren, test, and anadrol. Honestly this is pretty common. My step brother has 2 sons and doesn’t come off.

Would be interesting how your / their levels were during this time. Its crazy , a friend runs 1200 Test C and 600 Mast E with 100 Var ED and is still fertile, my sperm count, mobilty ..... and LH and FSH is zero and I ran just 900 Sust per week.

Would be interesting how your / their levels were during this time. Its crazy , a friend runs 1200 Test C and 600 Mast E with 100 Var ED and is still fertile, my sperm count, mobilty ..... and LH and FSH is zero and I ran just 900 Sust per week.
Genetics is a crazy thing tbh. My daughter is almost 3 now so I have no idea what my numbers were. We weren’t trying At the time we were honestly just blessed.

This is an unusual protocol and had decent success for only 12 weeks.

When I first went back on testosterone in my early 30's I started w 3mg test suspension daily. Worked up to 10mg daily. Balls were nice and full. Could skip a couple weeks and feel fine. That's obviously very subjective but after a year or two.. I switched to the same dose of cyp/enan and my nuts disappeared. And hairline shedding also became an issue.

I absolutely think there is something to a pulsatile approach w suspension but I've yet to go back to suspension only as any slight hormonal fluctuation sends my hair flying off my head to my back so I haven't made the change bc I would look stupid bald. I always felt better on daily suspension as well.

My plan tho for winter is 5-10mg daily no esther test plus 10mg daily clomid as sort of a clean out/break. At 37, I don't want to go off completely and I'm done having children
I noticed the same things.

This is one guy but there are others on this board that tested higher serum levels on TRT when including a SERM. I tried it once before but was on too much testosterone for this to have worked. HCG is now almost impossible to get affordably in the US so this would be great if it works.

The guy I referenced wasn't a simple "here's Clomid, have fun" scenario. He had a bright doctor guiding him.

Clomid used too high in dosing is counter productive as it desensitizes the pituitary. There's a study floating around here on that one too. 25mg x3 weekly is effective for many men long term.

Source? Have never heard that

This is an unusual protocol and had decent success for only 12 weeks.

I think the most interesting thing about that study is that despite such a shitty protocol (one time per week administration and only for 12 weeks) still 1/4 of the subjects increased sperm count. And that was with "no significant changes in testicular volume or sex hormone levels during hCG/hMG therapy."

I know that the medical conventional and most standard and most successful protocol is the HCG+HMG (Expensive for those without insurance) while on low dose test. Are there are more unconventional methods for fertility during TRT other than this? I have heard some successful stories on an HRT forum about some guys just taking HCG and low dose test and regaining some degree of fertility. I have also heard that some have dropped their test super low and added clomid and in spite of their LH and FSH still being very low..they regained their testicle size to normal and cum volume.
And of course there is the infamous "Get off everything and run a full blown PCT". The problem for some people with this is..in spite of a proper PCT with HCG the last 3 or 4 weeks of TRT and the clomid and nova ~2-3 weeks after last shot is there is a terrible crash and one loses all energy, libido, desire and drive and it affects personal and professional life to a serious degree, especially if one's career involves the need to be alert like hard physical manual work.
What are some of your personal experiences with fertility and TRT?
HCG which has become hard to come by since the FDA banned the compounding of it. Howver, try out Gonaderelin. I like it more. It def increases your semen volume and ability to recover faster. I asked a dozen of our male patients on it and 12/12 said its fantastic and kicks in fast.

Was on 500+mg a week, sometimes a lot more for over 15yrs. Came off everything this past January my test was 34, sperm count zero. I started hcg2000iu m,w,f + hmg75ius t,th,sat for 2 months with letrozole 2.5mg eod and clomid 50mg daily. At month 3 dropped everything but the hcg@1000ius eod and my wife is 13wks pregnant now took 6 months

Source? Have never heard that

It's a higher dose than I would ever use but not an uncommon one either. I found some animal studies showing similar results.

The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

Was on 500+mg a week, sometimes a lot more for over 15yrs. Came off everything this past January my test was 34, sperm count zero. I started hcg2000iu m,w,f + hmg75ius t,th,sat for 2 months with letrozole 2.5mg eod and clomid 50mg daily. At month 3 dropped everything but the hcg@1000ius eod and my wife is 13wks pregnant now took 6 months

Congrats. How long did you come off completely before beginning the HCG and HMG?

I'm getting blood work soon. Maybe I need an AI as well but in theory that shouldn't matter at all with what I'm taking.

Congrats. How long did you come off completely before beginning the HCG and HMG?

I'm getting blood work soon. Maybe I need an AI as well but in theory that shouldn't matter at all with what I'm taking.
I tapered my test down to 100mgs a week a month prior to quitting all test in January 2021. So my last shot of 100mg of test c was mid December. I added the letrozole because I'm prone to high estrogen conversion(nips etc) oh and I'm 42 years old btw.

This is great news. I may follow this same protocol. Awesome! Congrats!

I tapered my test down to 100mgs a week a month prior to quitting all test in January 2021. So my last shot of 100mg of test c was mid December. I added the letrozole because I'm prone to high estrogen conversion(nips etc) oh and I'm 42 years old btw.

Did your testicles increase in size when you went off TRT and added HCG and HMG?

Yes a definite size increase after about 2 weeks on hcg/hmg

Damn, so you and many others are reporting an increase in testicle size when you started seeing increases in sperm. I know some others have said they haven't but it seems most have. I've still seen no change at all.

Damn, so you and many others are reporting an increase in testicle size when you started seeing increases in sperm. I know some others have said they haven't but it seems most have. I've still seen no change at all.
FYI, If I missed a shot I'd definitely notice the size difference also. Smaller and less full until I got back on track with my dosages. After 3 months of HCG/HMG I had my blood test and semen analysis for fertility my test was at 134 and sperm count was less than 10 million but I started at 0. At 6 months sperm count was tripled to 30 million and at 7 months my wife was pregnant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131