advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All things insulin- my take, opinion and experience.

2023 used insulin, usually 10 ius pre workout only, and 210 mgs deca only, for three months and like to think put on appreciable amount of muscle. It was after competition, and wanted to keep mgs low, Lifts and strength imrpoved,went from 220-240, during this time. Some fat gain, not that much.

the huge negative, Suffered severe low mood and depression, due to the fact nandrolone deconate lowers dopamine and rasied prolactin. Didnt know this . Since then I take some sort of androgen with deca, last year was 200-300 masteron. Currently,its dbol. Equal as important , use something like lowers prolacin and riases dopamine like mucuna pruriens, as it does this one two combo, lowering prolactin and raising dopamine, punch

Didnt mean to go off subject but if deca is done solo, it can cause severe depression , even only three months solo at 210 mgs, took nine months for brain chemistry to feel normal again.

back to the slin.........
Why don’t you just do normal cycles and stop complicating everything

Why don’t you just do normal cycles and stop complicating everything
because I do what works for me and im not normal. I can not use high androgens, most of the time, due to health issues. Why do you care how I do things.... and what works best for me......

Im giving out information helping people, that can benefit, if they have some of the same health issues. All you do is shit on me for no reason, go through all your posts its like your obsessed with me and how im not doing things traditionally. If ity works for you great, although no reason to nazi and tell me how to do things.

For this reason, I wont be seeing your post. Goodluck shitting on someone else. I hope an alligator bites a chunk out of your ass metaphorically speaking while your trying to shit on them... better yet I hope your thinking improves to relize there more to life than a cookie cutter approach, one that , by your posts, you seem to have been drank that kind of coolaid. Goodluck, bud

@bbxtreme recently heard on podcast that after GH is injected ,takes four hours to start effect. Do you know if that's true?

Been sub q GH and slin together, thirty mins pre gym, before drinking carbs, protein bcaas etcs... do you think it's good idea to do this to combine the two?

I think slin is useful but not particularly when losing bodyfat is the most important goal. Sure a carb up day it can help. For me don't seem to lose much size , if any, without lack or slin, while dieting hard. Then again, never been truly peeled
HGH timing is splitting hairs IMO. If you want to be OCD do it an hour before you train IM. This is in addition to AM and PM subq.

Honestly for most doing it AM/PM subq is plenty and should be your baseline IMO.

What really matters is just getting it in daily consistently IMO.

On insulin- it’s my opinion that when cutting it should only be used on high re-feed days.

Can you use it strategically on all workout days during a cut? Sure.

But as you said- “I’ve never truly been peeled”. My suggestion would be to do that before you even start thinking about insulin man. Adding insulin before being peeled is asking for trouble IMO.

I haven’t checked your log to see if you’re still letting @b-boy help you, but I agree with his stance on this subject for you knowing what I do from on here.

Hope this helps man!

HGH timing is splitting hairs IMO. If you want to be OCD do it an hour before you train IM. This is in addition to AM and PM subq.

Honestly for most doing it AM/PM subq is plenty and should be your baseline IMO.

What really matters is just getting it in daily consistently IMO.

On insulin- it’s my opinion that when cutting it should only be used on high re-feed days.

Can you use it strategically on all workout days during a cut? Sure.

But as you said- “I’ve never truly been peeled”. My suggestion would be to do that before you even start thinking about insulin man. Adding insulin before being peeled is asking for trouble IMO.

I haven’t checked your log to see if you’re still letting @b-boy help you, but I agree with his stance on this subject for you knowing what I do from on here.

Hope this helps man!
No he is doing his own thing, you KNOW I would NEVER let someone with his ability to put on fat with EASE and doesn't have the ability to effectively get it off to use insulin.
🤷🏿

No he is doing his own thing, you KNOW I would NEVER let someone with his ability to put on fat with EASE and doesn't have the ability to effectively get it off to use insulin.
🤷🏿
💯 that’s why I was thrown off and wanted to clarify.

But that’s unfortunate- some people don’t know a good thing when they have it and just have to learn the hard way. 🤷‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131