over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazon Dolls current cycle.......a place for open discussion of female cycles

Amazon Doll

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Here is my current cycle I am running. I am doing a lot of peptides and weaning off the aas. This current cycle will run for 4 months (normally I run them for 8 months)

At that point I will just continue with the peptides. I do not like what aas does to my body and am hoping that gh/igf/pmgf and some of the other peptides will allow me to accomplish my goals

Since this is such new territoy I will be happy to discuss the possitives and the negitives of this choice of mine so other ladies can decide if it is a good path or one to be avoided

So here is what I am doing right now:

5 gr creatine
5 gr glutamine

PWO shake 50mg fast acting carbs & 40mg protein

Last edited:
Ok AD, this is interesting. How long have you been on current cycle and what do you think you have gained so far, either good or bad? I tend to agree with aas being harder on females than males, it makes sense since so much of it is androgen based. But with the peptides, increases in strength? LBM? energy levels? You've got my full attention girl. This is good stuff right here!!! Sorry I misread the last bit. So it has been only a week, but so far??

Ok AD, this is interesting. How long have you been on current cycle and what do you think you have gained so far, either good or bad? I tend to agree with aas being harder on females than males, it makes sense since so much of it is androgen based. But with the peptides, increases in strength? LBM? energy levels? You've got my full attention girl. This is good stuff right here!!! Sorry I misread the last bit. So it has been only a week, but so far??

I started it a month ago, it's preety low dose and I'm not getting much strength increases out of it, but I am not pushing supper big weights right now.

Last edited:
137 onstage, that's some serious muscle on a small frame!! What is your current weight? So what would you typically use to cut and get ready for a comp then?

That is based on my Hydrostatic weighing. I won't no for sure till later this year, but I'm probably pretty close

AD what gear have you noticed the least sides and help you harden up easiest.

I'll post an article/ list of my opinions about minimising the sides for women.

Last edited:
I think you are on the right path focusing on the petides. I'm also wondering why you have decided to go with two long acting compounds instead of going with short esters???? My guess would be that you are familar enough with how you react to these two drugs to be ok running reasonable doses..

Have you considered a 'Blast & Cruise' type approach? Maybe running a low moderate dose of Primo for the duration of a very long cycle and bumping things up for three weeks at a time by adding a relativly high dose of a stronger short ester compound like NPP.

What you have been doing is working for you, obviously your methods are not broken so there is no need to fix them, but if the sides effects are getting old I bet going low dose, running peptides, and ocassionally 'Blasting' would work very well for you.

Just a thought....;)

I wrote this based on my experiences & talking to other women that use aas. You may have other opinions or ideas and I'd love to hear them!

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Uing AAS.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarentee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esthers, you can drop the cycle immediatly and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use aas figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that var is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by var and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization AAS gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at reguler intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycleis over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

12. Every woman reacts totally differently to each compound. Going "low & slow" is the best way to learn your body and keep from getting sides you are uncomfortable with.

I'll post an article/ list of my opinions about minimising the sides for women.

That would be great. My fiance reads these boards and she would like to see some info and real experience posted by a women. She plans to run 10mg var ED and take some ECA to cut up. She ha sdone this in the past , but is very sensitive to sides. Depending on the brand of var she sees mild sides at 10mg. Usually some clitores sensitivety is the only thing. If she ison long some slight growth.

Last edited:
That would be great. My fiance reads these boards and she would like to see some info and real experience posted by a women. She plans to run 10mg var ED and take some ECA to cut up. She ha sdone this in the past , but is very sensitive to sides. Depending on the brand of var she sees mild sides at 10mg. Usually some clitores sensitivety is the only thing. If she ison long some slight growth.
hah......the old "my girl friend wants to cut, how much var & clen should she do" post!

sorry hon if I seem a little rude, but I talk about useing aas to GROW MUSCLES, not cut and tone. I really have no experience with that topic.

also tell her that primo might make her face a oil slick and my palms are greasy while on it. Make sure she knows all the sides before she jumps on!

sorry hon if I seem a little rude, but I talk about useing aas to GROW MUSCLES, not cut and tone.

hah......the old "my girl friend wants to cut, how much var & clen should she do" post!

Thats funny because those are the post she looks for when she browses the bodybuilding boards i belong to.

Not rude to me. I see it all the time.I try to tell just to lift heavy and diet will cut her up if she just wants to look like a figure contender. She says she likes the var because she gets stronger very quick and feels more comnfident while on. Ummm that must be the psychological affects"crashing" you were tlaking about when coming off. She is more the figure type than bodybuilding. VAR is so popular with the figure women even the bikini models at the comps that I attend. Im always telling her to consume more protein while she is on. That she ain't going to see sh*t eating 1 chicken caeser salad a day.

What do you think of antiestrogens for women and do you have any experience with them?

Last edited:
Amazon this is great stuff. Hitting it between the eyes and no bullshit, you wanna come down here and train with me girl??? You are welcome. This is a gift and an oppurtunity to really explore real life experiences with a female BBer! I for one appreciate your honesty and openess on this subject. It is rare we would get such an in depth look at the world of female BBing and the highs and lows that go with it. I have always wondered, I guess we will all have some of our questions answered. Thanks Amazon!! Go for it girl!! The floor is yours.....................................

Grrrrr..................you're beginning to piss me off!

:)

I can't help you're girl, really

I'm pretty impressed! Very impressive indeed Amazon. Please keep us posted on your results!

This is a great thread. I'm really interested to see another perspective on a similar topic. Great job! I'll be watching and reading

Good thread AD. Its always good to see the female side of things as there isn't nearly as much info out there as the guys. The more informed women (well, anyone for that matter) can become, the better off they'll be.

Very good read AD!
Are you planning on competing any time soon?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws