over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 for females

Lfluker63

Newbies
I have used Anadrol 50, 12mg at night for 4 week cycles with amazing results. I actually had less sides than when I used Anavar. Just wondering why this is never mentioned, since it has been prescribed for females with anemia, etc. See attached file. I only do an Anadrol cycle once a year, as it is hard on liver and can raise BP. But it is the only oral I will do. Any other females on here that have used anadrol 50?

Attachments

• 20210905_230534.jpg
    20210905_230534.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 34
I have used Anadrol 50, 12mg at night for 4 week cycles with amazing results. I actually had less sides than when I used Anavar. Just wondering why this is never mentioned, since it has been prescribed for females with anemia, etc. See attached file. I only do an Anadrol cycle once a year, as it is hard on liver and can raise BP. But it is the only oral I will do. Any other females on here that have used anadrol 50?
My fiance used it 10mg daily and even 20mg, each tab was 10mg. Made by lab in EU. Great results better then var and less sides

Back in the day when Internet ordering from legit pharmacies was easier .
I found a pharmacy from India that carried Indian made Pharma Anadrol at 10 mg.
Back then my wife used it at 5 or 10 mg day with legit NPP amps from the Chech Republic with excellent results.
Her Anadrol cycle was modest 6 weeks long which was repeated 2x a year over a 3 yr period.

Hence, just an observation that Anadrol can be well tolerated in reasonable dosages for females over a short duration.

Back in the day when Internet ordering from legit pharmacies was easier .
I found a pharmacy from India that carried Indian made Pharma Anadrol at 10 mg.
Back then my wife used it at 5 or 10 mg day with legit NPP amps from the Chech Republic with excellent results.
Her Anadrol cycle was modest 6 weeks long which was repeated 2x a year over a 3 yr period.

Hence, just an observation that Anadrol can be well tolerated in reasonable dosages for females over a short duration.
That is exactly what I am doing, low dose at 4 week cycle. I add NPP in the last week. The strength and lean muscle gains are insane, with less sides

After the Indian Anadrol ran out after a few years she experimented some surplus and excellent Thai Pronobol D bol (at 5 mg/day) we had laying around with added Mexican Schering 50 my Primo amps with not as good results side wise.
Bad acne was first noted , then some hair loss , then her knob and a half was keeping her awake at night , twiddly on and off throughout the night.
NPP is better suited for most women at reasonable dosages the way I see it.

Mixing Primo, D Bol, and Anadrol??? Thats way too much DHT. NPP is not DHT. Most studies compare Anadrol and Anavar, both DHT. NPP is great, and I'm a 58 year old female bodybuilder, so it helps with joints. But Anadrol is king when it comes to gains, and that happens in days. A short cycle yields plenty of lean muscle mass. My pumps are insane, and people stop and stare. Everybody is different though.

Mixing Primo, D Bol, and Anadrol??? Thats way too much DHT. NPP is not DHT. Most studies compare Anadrol and Anavar, both DHT. NPP is great, and I'm a 58 year old female bodybuilder, so it helps with joints. But Anadrol is king when it comes to gains, and that happens in days. A short cycle yields plenty of lean muscle mass. My pumps are insane, and people stop and stare. Everybody is different though.
What dose NPP?

If your asking if she used Primo, D bol and Anadrol together, the answer is no. B bol and Primo was used when Anadrol and NPP ran out after a few years.
My wife will be 55 next month . This summer she got along just fine using Oral Turinabol, some NPP and and a bit of DHB form a trusted source with excellent results.
Cheers at 58!!!

If your asking if she used Primo, D bol and Anadrol together, the answer is no. B bol and Primo was used when Anadrol and NPP ran out after a few years.
My wife will be 55 next month . This summer she got along just fine using Oral Turinabol, some NPP and and a bit of DHB form a trusted source with excellent results.
Cheers at 58!!!
I can't use 2 DHT based anabolics at the same time. But I do like NPP with either Mast or Primo. I try to stay away from orals, but short runs of Anadrol are just too effective.

isnt mike arnold using superdrol with his female clients ? on paper, superdrol may be too androgenic for women, but in practice that doesnt seem to be the case.
same may be true for anadrol as well.

I am not a fan of oral anabolics, but a short cycle of Anadrol once or twice a year produces big gains for me. I don't do HGH, or other peptides. I am a big fan of Synthetek products. I trained at same gym as John Jewett, he has a PED university, but I do my own PEDS and hypertrophy training. I only utilize coaching to fine tune and for posing. I have 30 years in the lifting game. Too many coaches mess women up with PEDS. I'm post menopausal, so I can get away with more. Didn't start anabolics till I was in menopause.

I am not a fan of oral anabolics, but a short cycle of Anadrol once or twice a year produces big gains for me. I don't do HGH, or other peptides. I am a big fan of Synthetek products. I trained at same gym as John Jewett, he has a PED university, but I do my own PEDS and hypertrophy training. I only utilize coaching to fine tune and for posing. I have 30 years in the lifting game. Too many coaches mess women up with PEDS. I'm post menopausal, so I can get away with more. Didn't start anabolics till I was in menopause.
Did you notice an increase in water bloating or increase in your estrogen levels using Anadrol?

Here in Brazil, Drol use is quite pupular among females. We have it avaliable for compound , great quality. My clients go very well with 10-15mg/day .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131