over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol at 25mg/day?

Anadrol is liver toxic . I just had blood work done on only taking Anadrol for 2 weeks at 75mg every day my liver enzymes came back double the normal range
Iv had blood work done three time while using anadrol. Once 50mg a day, the other times 100,150 a day for 5-6 wks bloods were taken in the last week of use and none of them showed any liver enzyme elevation. Weird how stuff affects everyone differently.

So I haven’t used orals in years since most make me feel like crap (except anavar), and they are considered harsher on health. However after reading some Anadrol studies it doesn’t seem all that harsh. Doesn’t really change lipids and liver enzymes tend to stay okay. Only thing is possibly significant rbc increases (and possibly BP). Now running Anadrol at 50mg/day gave me a nice amount of heartburn. Would running Anadrol at 25mg/day be worth trying at all?

Thanks guys.
Imo I can say yes! I like running anadrol specifically on just my workout days pre workout. I learned this from a well known guru that just passed away recently . I got great results from it. I think 25mg pre workout or every day for a few weeks whichever you prefer would give you some great results brother.

As others have said I've done 25mg along with 25mg dbol and had some of the best gains. I really like running anadrol at 25mg by itself as well.

Imo I can say yes! I like running anadrol specifically on just my workout days pre workout. I learned this from a well known guru that just passed away recently . I got great results from it. I think 25mg pre workout or every day for a few weeks whichever you prefer would give you some great results brother.
Exactly what I do, Preworkout is awesome. I started at 50mg and do some days up to 100mg. This stuff gives me some definite strength increases.

I used to stay on around 25-50mg for long durations since it helped my joints and anemia some. You will take a hit on liver enzymes and cholesterol after a while, but for me Winstrol seemed more toxic than drol in those regards.

Low dose Trestolone gives allot of the same benefits of low dose drol without the negatives (although it is more suppressive if you care about that). I don't see the point of low dose drol now that MENT is available.
I also prefer MENT over drol.

Iv had blood work done three time while using anadrol. Once 50mg a day, the other times 100,150 a day for 5-6 wks bloods were taken in the last week of use and none of them showed any liver enzyme elevation. Weird how stuff affects everyone differently.

When I was young and stupid and wanted to be huge I tried 150mg a day, no sides no issues. But now days 50mg every now and then is plenty, being over 30 not risking using any more and I use it rarely, but never had sides when I did abuse it. I've had high BP readings but it was due to carrying too much weight, not the particular compounds I was using.

When I was young and stupid and wanted to be huge I tried 150mg a day, no sides no issues. But now days 50mg every now and then is plenty, being over 30 not risking using any more and I use it rarely, but never had sides when I did abuse it. I've had high BP readings but it was due to carrying too much weight, not the particular compounds I was using.
My experiences with it are exactly the same. Now if I use it I have heartburn so bad I think it’s going to kill me.

There is a top pro (whose gh use is being debated on this page) who liked to add powdered orals to his water jug and sip on them through day. More consistent blood levels, less heartburn.
If that's true, then the guy isn't very smart. No offense to you. Say you're taking 200mg Anadrol per day just for the sake of discussion. Adding 200mg of Anadrol to a gallon of water or any liquid sipping on it all day is just a waste.

If that's true, then the guy isn't very smart. No offense to you. Say you're taking 200mg Anadrol per day just for the sake of discussion. Adding 200mg of Anadrol to a gallon of water or any liquid sipping on it all day is just a waste.

I'm not following your logic here. You never say why it is a waste and i never said the dosage. Please explain? I don't do this personally, but have no reason to make it up. My bud hung out with the dude all day and saw it himself and they talked about it.

I'm not following your logic here. You never say why it is a waste and i never said the dosage. Please explain? I don't do this personally, but have no reason to make it up. My bud hung out with the dude all day and saw it himself and they talked about it.
You know how much diluted the drug would be if you dump it in a gallon of water?

You know how much diluted the drug would be if you dump it in a gallon of water?

I think his logic is that he is definitely going to drink that complete amount of water each day...plus it gives him motivation to drink at regular intervals. This was at an expo where he had to be there all day. My issue with it is that for all you know the dosage might to some degree adhere to the sides of the jug too.

It will dillite it but it's still the same amount. If you drink 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar if you chug it at 7 am or put in water and sip all day, your still consuming it.

With that said I think what the guy was doing is stupid, typical trying to overcomplicate stuff I guess so he can "optimize" by having it in his system all day.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear