over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

I could be wrong, but i believe I’ve read that the physicians desk reference calls for dosing of oxymethelone to be 1-5mg per kg

So 500mg for someone of Nasser’s size is not necessarily unheard of

I could be misremembering though

The association between the drug and hepatic adenomas would be enough to give me pause, however

I posted this last week in the anadrol thread. Nassar must have had an amazing ability to tolerate drugs. I doubt he was taking bp drugs as nobody was back then. He must have felt like shit and had crazy high bp

I didn't listen to the whole interview but didn't Milos also say 5 grams of test? I don't know where I read it, somewhere on the net, but I have seen "10 grams" claimed a few times to be something Nasser told them and this would be it (add some other stuff). Now Trigili did an interview with Chad where Chad said Nasser's eyes were yellow due to the 5 Anadrol he was taking. Might have been more and Chad just couldn't say it because it's too crazy.. but it's not important, he took a lot, whether 5 or 10. Another thing, this was 1996 and incidentally Aceto told the story on IG about when he asked Nasser if he took thyroid for the show. Aceto said Nasser had transformed in a way that was hard to believe and he was trying to figure out what he did. Nasser said yes, he took 50 a day. Chris thinks about it, hmm ok 50mcg a day ok, but then Nasser finishes "...tablets a day." It was obvious BS... or was it? Lol.

The BEST part of this clip is Milos sort of tricking Jay into saying he took 200 Anadrol a day... Jay whispers it. LMAO. Haha he never would have said it on his own.

Jay looks at the paper and doesn't act surprised, "okay so what's the most shocking thing about this?" Jay obviously took some ridiculous dosages too, may not have been 10 grams, but I would certainly say at a absolute minimum 4-5 grams. So he isn't seeing something extra special in what Milos showed him. That's my take on the clip anyway.

Goddamn Trigili is trying to save the children at the end- that's obligatory.

I’m fan of high doses, we’re all adults here after all. We all know or should know the risks we put ourselves under. That said, Nassar did die at the young age of 47 and it’s hard to think that doses like 500mg of Anadrol a day didn’t play a role. I think the official report was kidney failure and heart complications. Not trying to knock him, I’m a actually huge fan.

I posted this last week in the anadrol thread. Nassar must have had an amazing ability to tolerate drugs. I doubt he was taking bp drugs as nobody was back then. He must have felt like shit and had crazy high bp

I read somewhere that Nasser used to joke how there was 6 inches of foam when he pissed.

I’m fan of high doses, we’re all adults here after all. We all know or should know the risks we put ourselves under. That said, Nassar did die at the young age of 47 and it’s hard to think that doses like 500mg of Anadrol a day didn’t play a role. I think the official report was kidney failure and heart complications. Not trying to knock him, I’m a actually huge fan.

Sounds like severe hypertension for several years

I remember when gh15 dropped hints pretending to be Nasser so that he could fool all kinds of people into thinking it was him instead of some random nobody. There are probably STILL people to this day who actually think gh15 was Nasser. Their theory usually involves making up some baseless story that he used to use the account and then gave it to someone else LOL

For the record, I never for one second ever believed it was Nasser.

Years ago I was speaking with a rep for Anadrol and the prescribed dosage for most patients blew my mind, personally I think people go overboard with the “danger” tag associated with Anadrol, is it a compound to be taken serious YES but 99.9999% of most people concerned with their Anadrol dosage/usage are also the same people who’ll drink their self into coma every Friday & Saturday night. 😉 just my 0.2 cents ✌🏻 Also taken responsible it is an amazing PED.

I could be wrong, but i believe I’ve read that the physicians desk reference calls for dosing of oxymethelone to be 1-5mg per kg

So 500mg for someone of Nasser’s size is not necessarily unheard of

I could be misremembering though

The association between the drug and hepatic adenomas would be enough to give me pause, however

For anaemic patients that weigh nothing. You cant then translate that dosage to a 100kg bodybuilder.

1-2mg/kg is generally how's its medically dosed for AIDS, HIV, burns.

Most studies are therefore mostly on 50-150mg per day.

I didn't listen to the whole interview but didn't Milos also say 5 grams of test? I don't know where I read it, somewhere on the net, but I have seen "10 grams" claimed a few times to be something Nasser told them and this would be it (add some other stuff). Now Trigili did an interview with Chad where Chad said Nasser's eyes were yellow due to the 5 Anadrol he was taking. Might have been more and Chad just couldn't say it because it's too crazy.. but it's not important, he took a lot, whether 5 or 10. Another thing, this was 1996 and incidentally Aceto told the story on IG about when he asked Nasser if he took thyroid for the show. Aceto said Nasser had transformed in a way that was hard to believe and he was trying to figure out what he did. Nasser said yes, he took 50 a day. Chris thinks about it, hmm ok 50mcg a day ok, but then Nasser finishes "...tablets a day." It was obvious BS... or was it? Lol.

The BEST part of this clip is Milos sort of tricking Jay into saying he took 200 Anadrol a day... Jay whispers it. LMAO. Haha he never would have said it on his own.

Jay looks at the paper and doesn't act surprised, "okay so what's the most shocking thing about this?" Jay obviously took some ridiculous dosages too, may not have been 10 grams, but I would certainly say at a absolute minimum 4-5 grams. So he isn't seeing something extra special in what Milos showed him. That's my take on the clip anyway.

Goddamn Trigili is trying to save the children at the end- that's obligatory.
I caught that as well and it IMMEDIATELY made me want to find the thread on here where the "Jay's Stack" was being discussed and debated as to his truthfulness. My thought process was: If we add the 1400mg/wk from the drol would people buy the cycle as truthful then????

@luki7788 What are your thoughts good sir? Do you know guys who like that much anadrol? What have you seen, if anything, in their labwork as a result of such usage? Where the mg's worth it or IYO better "spent" on other compounds? Thank you! (I know it will not apply to me, I am just curious, thank you.)

Milos' own dosages seemed quite low in comparison, unless I heard that wrong.

I caught that as well and it IMMEDIATELY made me want to find the thread on here where the "Jay's Stack" was being discussed and debated as to his truthfulness. My thought process was: If we add the 1400mg/wk from the drol would people buy the cycle as truthful then????

@luki7788 What are your thoughts good sir? Do you know guys who like that much anadrol? What have you seen, if anything, in their labwork as a result of such usage? Where the mg's worth it or IYO better "spent" on other compounds? Thank you! (I know it will not apply to me, I am just curious, thank you.)
Post in thread 'Greg Doucette interview with Jay Cutler'
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...interview-with-jay-cutler.170966/post-3079406

His ‘peak’ at 200 drol a day vs his last few years at 50-100.

I don’t even know how to take that because Jay had two peaks, 2001 and 2009. Last few years meaning 2013 when he was downsized? Who knows. Sounds like half truths to me and 200/day is more accurate for the supersized Jay that was chasing Ronnie.

how do you mean?
The commonly accepted wisdom is you can only use low doses of orals for short periods of time, like 4 weeks. That's not true - there are plenty of medical studies with people with extremely compromised health (ex. wasting diseases) using them for multiple months at a time at doses guys hear would freak over.

Insulin and DNP are the same in that people know just enough about them to be scared when really there's nothing to be scared of if you do your research and know how they're used.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws